Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Largest rally of it's kind in Texas
Like him or hate him his policies when he was president helped America instead of the current group of idiots trying to destroy America.
My Husband and I think that POTUS Trump would be a good choice with the Correct Vice President.
Trump means what he says, he was under the impression that the POTUS actually was Running our Country. He discovered he wasn't.
NOW he knows how to play the game and I think he could make a Bigger Difference and actually make some changes.
With the right VPOTUS, Not Pence.
JMHO
We are waiting to order our Trump 2024 Flags.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(01-30-2022, 04:54 PM)guohua Wrote: My Husband and I think that POTUS Trump would be a good choice with the Correct Vice President.
Trump means what he says, he was under the impression that the POTUS actually was Running our Country. He discovered he wasn't.
NOW he knows how to play the game and I think he could make a Bigger Difference and actually make some changes.
With the right VPOTUS, Not Pence.
JMHO
We are waiting to order our Trump 2024 Flags.

Yeah, Pence is a neocon, dragged Trump down, and ultimately betrayed him. It would have been much better for him to have had a Republican VP instead of a Democrat in Republican clothes.

I don't know what chances Trump would have of actually getting elected again. He, and we, may be better served to have him sit on his laurels as the Elder Statesman of the Republican Party and steer or direct it from that position than to have another 4 years of mindless Democrat turmoil where they are losing their goddamned minds on the daily and have only one thought in their heads, to "get Trump".

I really don't know if we'll ever get to that point, though - we still have 3 more years of the BidenHarris train wreck/ dumpster fire/ clown world to survive, and I'm not longer certain we can survive it as a nation.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’