• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey kids, Let's Have Fun At After School Satan Club
Times change , and looks like for worse tinyhuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10615]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A Hell of a good time.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-13-2022, 06:13 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: A Hell of a good time.

Cheers

Poor kids....being attacked by vax, mask,lockdowns, fear mongering, and when they would need something good for chamge , they give them satanic temple after school club.
What a concept! Sounds legit...

If you read the fine print, it sounds all hunky dory but I can't help but wonder how true any of that fine print is... you know, Satan, father of Lies, all that sort of thing - HELLO?

What will those wacky Left wing teachers think of next?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(01-13-2022, 06:57 PM)Ninurta Wrote: What a concept! Sounds legit...

If you read the fine print, it sounds all hunky dory but I can't help but wonder how true any of that fine print is... you know, Satan, father of Lies, all that sort of thing - HELLO?

What will those wacky Left wing teachers think of next?

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strengh

The left wing teachers will whack kids heads .......evil is good .....good is evil etc
I genuinely thought of reaching for the calendar to see if was April 1st already!!

Quote:Moline-Coal Valley School District releases statement in response to a circulating after school ‘Satan Club’ flyer

'MOLINE, Illinois (KWQC) - The Moline-Coal Valley School District Tuesday released a statement after a flyer surfaced
promoting an after-school club sponsored by the Satanic Temple.
It’s called the After School Satan Club and it is set to have its first meeting Thursday.

The flyer is advertised for 1st-5th graders regardless of religious background and asks for permission from parents or
guardians for students to attend. The flyer also shows the club will meet from 2:45 to 3:45 p.m. once a month, with
dates provided up until May.

Here’s a look at the full statement from the school district:

The Moline-Coal Valley School District understands that there is concern and confusion over an
upcoming after-school club at Jane Addams elementary.

The District would like to provide information on the situation. The Moline-Coal Valley School District and
Board of Education have policies and administrative procedures in place which allow for community use
of its publicly funded facilities outside the school day.

The district does not discriminate against any groups who wish to rent our facilities, including religious
-affiliated groups. Religiously affiliated groups are among those allowed to rent our facilities for a fee.

The district has, in the past, approved these types of groups, one example being the Good News Club,
which is an after-school child evangelism fellowship group. Flyers and promotional materials for these
types of groups are approved for lobby posting or display only, and not for mass distribution.

Students or parents are then able to pick up the flyer from the lobby, if they so choose, which is aligned
to District policy. Please note that the district must provide equal access to all groups and that students
need parental permission to attend any after-school event. Our focus remains on student safety and student
achievement...'
KWQC:

Let's just get this straight... if there's a camp-fire, it will be marshmallows being roasted, yeah?!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-13-2022, 07:19 PM)BIAD Wrote: I genuinely thought of reaching for the calendar to see if was April 1st already!!

Quote:Moline-Coal Valley School District releases statement in response to a circulating after school ‘Satan Club’ flyer

'MOLINE, Illinois (KWQC) - The Moline-Coal Valley School District Tuesday released a statement after a flyer surfaced
promoting an after-school club sponsored by the Satanic Temple.
It’s called the After School Satan Club and it is set to have its first meeting Thursday.

The flyer is advertised for 1st-5th graders regardless of religious background and asks for permission from parents or
guardians for students to attend. The flyer also shows the club will meet from 2:45 to 3:45 p.m. once a month, with
dates provided up until May.

Here’s a look at the full statement from the school district:

The Moline-Coal Valley School District understands that there is concern and confusion over an
upcoming after-school club at Jane Addams elementary.

The District would like to provide information on the situation. The Moline-Coal Valley School District and
Board of Education have policies and administrative procedures in place which allow for community use
of its publicly funded facilities outside the school day.

The district does not discriminate against any groups who wish to rent our facilities, including religious
-affiliated groups. Religiously affiliated groups are among those allowed to rent our facilities for a fee.

The district has, in the past, approved these types of groups, one example being the Good News Club,
which is an after-school child evangelism fellowship group. Flyers and promotional materials for these
types of groups are approved for lobby posting or display only, and not for mass distribution.

Students or parents are then able to pick up the flyer from the lobby, if they so choose, which is aligned
to District policy. Please note that the district must provide equal access to all groups and that students
need parental permission to attend any after-school event. Our focus remains on student safety and student
achievement...'
KWQC:

Let's just get this straight... if there's a camp-fire, it will be marshmallows being roasted, yeah?!

So it's publicly funded facility,  is that tax payers money used for giving them place for the club from hell.

The equality thinking from the school sound stubid to me
(01-13-2022, 07:30 PM)Kenzo Wrote: So it's publicly funded facility,  is that tax payers money used for giving them place for the club from hell.

Ninurta might be in a better position than myself to answer your first question, but I can answer your second query.

The answer is yes... it is stupid!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(01-13-2022, 07:30 PM)Kenzo Wrote: So it's publicly funded facility,  is that tax payers money used for giving them place for the club from hell.

Yup, it's on the taxpayer dime so far as the facilities go, but the Satanic Temple has to foot the bill for anything beyond that, such as the sealed snacks they mention. The only thing provided by the taxpayer is the location, and it will be there whether Satanists are or not.

Since the location IS funded by the taxpayer, the school cannot discriminate between taxpayers, and say "it's ok for you to use it, but not YOU over there! That's sacrelige!" See, the school cannot allow one sort of group of taxpayers to use it, then refuse access to a different group of taxpayers. That would be discriminatory, and illegal. So, they either have to deny access to all, or they can deny it to none.

Since it is a "religious" group, the Satanists, they further run the risk of violating the First Amendment protections against State interference in religion, as the school system is an organ of the State. They cannot, therefore, legally allow a Christian group to use the facilities and then deny their use to a Satanic group. That would amount to a government endorsement of one religion over another, which is prohibited by the First Amendment.

The recourse here is for the parents to deny their permission for their children to attend Satanic meetings. If no one is allowed to go, then it is a flop and a failure. The ultimate power is in the hands of the parents, not the school, the government, or the Satanists.

So instead of getting their asses up on their shoulders, all the parents have to do is just say "No. My kid won't be going to that."

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I'm letting the kids go, but only if the Satanic-Happy-Time-Fun Hour is presented by obese, bearded drag queens. In satan-appropriate head gear of course. 

Now, do the kids get to participate in the sacrifices or is it all just a show-n-tell sort of thing? Do they get Beelzebub action figures? 

Maybe they will get to build a giant snow-statue of Mephistopheles in the front of the school. 40 or 50 feet high should do it. 

***It's been a long day for me. I get carried away.
Don’t jump to conclusions and confuse The Satanic Temple (TST) with the Church of Satan. TST does not worship Satan or sacrifice babies and these two groups are at odds with one another..

Quote:The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense, oppose injustice, and undertake noble pursuits.

I get a kick out of the actions of this group and wish them the best in their future endeavors. Their use of Satanic/demonic imagery is to evoke outrage and it looks like it is working. LOL!

Their “religion” is based on their seven fundamental tenets:

1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

3. One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

5. Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs

6. People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

The Satanic Temple's website

The Satanic Temple on Wikiepedia
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

(01-14-2022, 01:24 AM)Freija Wrote: Don’t jump to conclusions and confuse The Satanic Temple (TST) with the Church of Satan. TST does not worship Satan or sacrifice babies and these two groups are at odds with one another..

Quote:The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense, oppose injustice, and undertake noble pursuits.

I get a kick out of the actions of this group and wish them the best in their future endeavors. Their use of Satanic/demonic imagery is to evoke outrage and it looks like it is working. LOL!

1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.

5. Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs

6. People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.

7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Well it triggered me tinylaughing 

I respectfully disagree , about that organisation.  And i think the whole thing stinks miles away. I dont get fooled by nice sounding words , someone claiming to act on benefit of others ...

I think it`s old trick, and there are several steps . First they claim that and that, get members more ( call me paranoid )  later they start tune the gospel more to their true agenda , later the comes the "normalization"  where they openly act more like what is the real agenda.

I am quite tired of all religious organisations in generally, Christian etc....for a reason. Because they have turned away from the true meaning. I am not anti-religious....i am just against the organisations that are out there doing all kind of crap to people.

Their own site have these pictures there

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10619]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10620]

The normalization of these symbolic pictures is something that disturb me. I dont think any children or adut needs that .
@"Kenzo" I think you're totally missing the point and were as triggered as they want you to be. This is a political advocacy group and I would say the majority of their members are actually atheists fighting for their "religious freedom" or in other words, freedom from religion particularly as it pertains to religious influence on laws and government which is something I can totally get behind. Think separation of church and state.

I think the sarcasm and irony in their intentionally triggering imagery and cloaking their activism under the guise of religion is brilliant.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Yeah.  Any group that wants to promote clear thinking etc. for children can do that without resorting to using a name that has been associated with rank evil for centuries.

If the group is legit, then whoever their public relations person is needs to get their head out of their ass.

This is just more "let's see how much provocation we can get away with" tactics.  And if the provocation gets blocked or obstructed in any way, it becomes an opportunity for shouting about how oppressed they are.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(01-14-2022, 01:24 AM)Freija Wrote: Don’t jump to conclusions and confuse The Satanic Temple (TST) with the Church of Satan. TST does not worship Satan or sacrifice babies and these two groups are at odds with one another..

I don't care.

If they have "Satan" in their official name, their only purpose on Earth is to stir shit among other religious groups, so they are persona non grata.

Fuck them, fuck their "compassion", fuck their "empathy", and fuck their "struggle for justice". Fuck their "spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice". Their only purpose on my planet is to stir shit, and enough shit is getting stirred already. They are superfluous and useless.

So, fuck 'em.

(01-14-2022, 09:21 AM)Freija Wrote: @"Kenzo" I think you're totally missing the point and were as triggered as they want you to be. This is a political advocacy group and I would say the majority of their members are actually atheists fighting for their "religious freedom" or in other words, freedom from religion particularly as it pertains to religious influence on laws and government which is something I can totally get behind. Think separation of church and state.

I think the sarcasm and irony in their intentionally triggering imagery and cloaking their activism under the guise of religion is brilliant.

Religion is a belief in something without proof thereof, because gods tend not to jump through hoops for mortals, and so frequently refuse to provide the evidence required  by non-believers in that brand of religion. "Faith" is the belief, without evidence, that fuels religions. Therefore, Atheism is just another religion. They are not agitating for "freedom FROM religion", they are simply insisting of their own brand of belief, which is a belief in nothing, also without evidence.

You see, for there to be evidence in favor of their religion, there would have to be positive evidence that a god or gods do not exist. There is an old axiom that says "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". Just because they have not been given evidence that a thing is not does not mean that is proof that it is not. It's not evidence that evidence is unavailable, it's just evidence that they do not have that evidence. There are classified documents in Langley that I do not have copies of. That does not mean they do not exist, nor is my failure to posses copies evidence of their non-existence.

Just another religion, among many.

They have the same rights as the rest of the religions, but no more... and no less.

If that's their best shot at political "social justice", then their best just won't do.

(01-14-2022, 09:21 AM)Freija Wrote: @"Kenzo" I think you're totally missing the point and were as triggered as they want you to be. This is a political advocacy group and I would say the majority of their members are actually atheists fighting for their "religious freedom" or in other words, freedom from religion particularly as it pertains to religious influence on laws and government which is something I can totally get behind. Think separation of church and state.

Well i dont understand why any  political advocacy group need to have that kind of style, symbolism etc as this group have,,call me old fashion but that's how i see it. 

There has been many moves to "make change" in societys....it goes back several decades. And it is all carefully designed by TPTB , to rotten society bit by bit, step by step, and look's like its working in many ways .

I dont want any kids raised thinking it is normal to have baphomet images, belong to group that use satan as name.....
This is from their twitter

The satanic temple twitter

"Hail satan and may satan be with you " 

Thats just bad thing to say .

Parents Horrified As School Hosts ‘SATAN Club’ For Children
(01-14-2022, 07:25 PM)Kenzo Wrote: This is from their twitter

There is really no point in the parents being angered or outraged. It's just the law - if the school provides space for one religious club to meet, then they have to provide space for any others that want to met there. Furthermore, it returns power to the hands of the parents - they have the final say whether Little Johnnie attends Satanist meetings or not, and that is as it should be. The only people I can think of that would be "outraged" are folks who don't want to be bothered with parenting or raising Little Johnny in the way they think he ought to grow.

I do not agree with the Satanists beliefs at all, but will defend their right to believe as they will to the death. Defending THEIR rights is also defending my own rights, for they are the same - we all have the same rights, and one of those is to believe as we wish. If I vote to remove their rights, I am also voting to remove my own.

Gods do not dabble in politics - they leave that to us to sort out.

(01-14-2022, 07:39 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 07:25 PM)Kenzo Wrote: This is from their twitter

There is really no point in the parents being angered or outraged. It's just the law - if the school provides space for one religious club to meet, then they have to provide space for any others that want to met there. Furthermore, it returns power to the hands of the parents - they have the final say whether Little Johnnie attends Satanist meetings or not, and that is as it should be. The only people I can think of that would be "outraged" are folks who don't want to be bothered with parenting or raising Little Johnny in the way they think he ought to grow.

I do not agree with the Satanists beliefs at all, but will defend their right to believe as they will to the death. Defending THEIR rights is also defending my own rights, for they are the same - we all have the same rights, and one of those is to believe as we wish. If I vote to remove their rights, I am also voting to remove my own.

Gods do not dabble in politics - they leave that to us to sort out.

But who will protect Litle Johnny, if parents are leftist wackos and school is giving green light for satanist after school club. No one....

Is 6 year old Johnny capable alone decide this.

I think this is bad situation , parents should protect children, but we know that is not allways happening.