Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday Freija
@"Freija" 
I heard it was your Birthday.
Soooooooooooooooooooooo, Happy Birthday! [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f92ogcg2nh0xf2rl07...y.gif&ct=g]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
All the best, Freija... have a great day!!
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
And I know what has she has reached! But I ain't tellin' - don't worry young lady, your secret is safe with me!

Happy birthday kiddo!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Happy Birthday Freija!
Hey thanks fellow Rogues! This was unexpected.

It's pretty cool having a birthday right at the start of a new year because it makes knowing how old you are during any given year easy to figure out especially considering I am math challenged!

@"Ninurta" No worries, gramps! I'm actually proud and amazed at how old I am because nobody who knew me when I was younger ever guessed I would live this long taking into account everything I've put this old sack of bones through. I'm still trying to figure it out myself but think with each new year that I've topped the high score and been granted another bonus round so it's all good. I am 67 today but still feel like a stupid kid inside.

I'll make a post about it one of these days but this year also marks significant fifty and forty-five year milestones in my life that I never thought I'd see so woo-hoo for me! This will also be my 200th post here so it's all quite fitting.

from 2020
[Image: attachment.php?aid=10579]

Ha! As I predicted in the banners thread when I drunkenly signed off at seven in the morning to go to bed, my idiot ex-hubby called me at 9:04 AM so I would have easily won that bet! My daughter (47) was smart enough to wait until 3:00, her other mom (72) waited until 3:30 and my grandson (24) waited until 4:00. They know of my vampiric hours. These four folks (and an e-friend) are all I really have in my life that give a damn so thanks for the thread Mrs. G.

Thanks to everyone and best wishes for 2022!

--Elisabeth/Freija

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
I know, late to the dance. But Happy Birthday anyway  tinybiggrin
Happy belated birthday Freija  smallawesome
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
Sorry late

Happ birthday Freija tinycool
Happy Birthday, Freija! Warm wishes for your 45th & 50th year.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~