Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ubiquitous Bluetooth and PAN - Personal Area Network
I've just recently been studying and playing with Bluetooth. Basically it's a form of WiFi with a limited range (about 30 feet in most situations). Many people use it primarily for wireless ear buds and speakers, but pretty much all smart devices use it for different purposes. It's low powered, narrow band, and encrypted. Check out the link below for an idea of what devices use it.

https://www.bestproducts.com/latest-blue...echnology/

Below is from 2018 . . .

Quote:The BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology is evolving as a scalable low-power wireless networking technology. This development is expected to unlock lucrative growth opportunities in home automation, lighting, building automation, beacons, retail, and location-based applications. Factors such as security and privacy concerns and weak data streaming capabilities are anticipated to challenge market growth over the forecast period. However, improved Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity, speed, and privacy are expected to address these challenges.

https://www.grandviewresearch.com/indust...ady-market

Alexa can pair with Bluetooth devices along with smart phones, TVs, light bulbs, refrigerators, security locks, and computers like in your automobile. Then there is Verizon and T-Mobile's desire since at least 2016 to occupy the unlicensed WiFi frequencies that Bluetooth uses.

Quote:LTE in Unlicensed spectrum (LTE-U)

LTE-U would allow cellphone carriers to boost coverage in their cellular networks, by using the unlicensed 5 GHz band already populated by Wi-Fi devices. T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless have indicated early interest in deploying such a system as soon as 2016.[3] While cell providers ordinarily rely on the radio spectrum to which they have exclusive licenses, LTE-U would share space with Wi-Fi equipment already inhabiting that band – smartphones, laptops and tablets connecting to home broadband networks, free hotspots provided by businesses, and so on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_in_unl...d_spectrum

All this is starting to sound a lot like an X-files episode I saw.

Quote:The X-Files "Rm9sbG93ZXJz"
Episode aired Feb 28, 2018

In a world of ever-increasing automation and artificial intelligence, Mulder and Scully find themselves targets in a deadly game of cat and mouse.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6803124/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rm9sbG93ZXJz
(12-23-2021, 02:57 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I've just recently been studying and playing with Bluetooth. Basically it's a form of WiFi with a limited range (about 30 feet in most situations). Many people use it primarily for wireless ear buds and speakers, but pretty much all smart devices use it for different purposes. It's low powered, narrow band, and encrypted. Check out the link below for and idea of what devices use it.

https://www.bestproducts.com/latest-blue...echnology/

Below is from 2018 . . .

Quote:The BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology is evolving as a scalable low-power wireless networking technology. This development is expected to unlock lucrative growth opportunities in home automation, lighting, building automation, beacons, retail, and location-based applications. Factors such as security and privacy concerns and weak data streaming capabilities are anticipated to challenge market growth over the forecast period. However, improved Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity, speed, and privacy are expected to address these challenges.

https://www.grandviewresearch.com/indust...ady-market

Alexa can pair with Bluetooth devices along with smart phones, TVs, light bulbs, refrigerators, security locks, and computers like in your automobile. Then there is Verizon and T-Mobile's desire since at least 2016 to occupy the unlicensed WiFi frequencies that Bluetooth uses.

Quote:LTE in Unlicensed spectrum (LTE-U)

LTE-U would allow cellphone carriers to boost coverage in their cellular networks, by using the unlicensed 5 GHz band already populated by Wi-Fi devices. T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless have indicated early interest in deploying such a system as soon as 2016.[3] While cell providers ordinarily rely on the radio spectrum to which they have exclusive licenses, LTE-U would share space with Wi-Fi equipment already inhabiting that band – smartphones, laptops and tablets connecting to home broadband networks, free hotspots provided by businesses, and so on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LTE_in_unl...d_spectrum

All this is starting to sound a lot like an X-files episode I saw.

Quote:The X-Files "Rm9sbG93ZXJz"
Episode aired Feb 28, 2018

In a world of ever-increasing automation and artificial intelligence, Mulder and Scully find themselves targets in a deadly game of cat and mouse.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6803124/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rm9sbG93ZXJz

Reports on recent Months tell that vaccinated people are registered in bluetooth  , they have own mac adress or something...so somehow the injections make people radio  tinysurprised
The FCC regulatory scheme is to ostensibly facilitate band sharing, and to keep signals from "stepping on" one another - so if the Big Boys try to hog the bluetooth "unlicensed" bands, they are not likely to stay unlicensed for very long.

Now to be fair, those signals are of such short range that they would be difficult to police... unless the cell companies started stepping on tracker signals for individuals from the graphene oxide in the vaccines. The Owners of Humans might get a little perturbed by that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

You had me at "X-Files".  tinybiggrin
Kenzo, your post has me going further down this rabbit hole I stumbled into, thanks. I noticed that the Verizon and T-mobile deal were to be rolled out in New York, Chicago, and LA I believe, the very places were vaxx passport apps and now chip implantation (NY) is occurring. Star link figures into this as well as AI like Alexa. I'm putting on the deep diving suit for this excursion.
(12-23-2021, 05:03 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The FCC regulatory scheme is to ostensibly facilitate band sharing, and to keep signals from "stepping on" one another - so if the Big Boys try to hog the bluetooth "unlicensed" bands, they are not likely to stay unlicensed for very long.

Now to be fair, those signals are of such short range that they would be difficult to police... unless the cell companies started stepping on tracker signals for individuals from the graphene oxide in the vaccines. The Owners of Humans might get a little perturbed by that.

We are talking about frequencies used by 5G, with Star Link and 5G towers everywhere, it seems that Bluetooth will be exploited to further spy on and control the public. Interference is what the FCC seems concerned with, but I think about how easy it might be to infiltrate a Personal Area Network (PAN) in your most private places.

Also, are you suggesting that this will be used to discriminate based on vaccine status? A good point if that's what you meant.
(12-23-2021, 08:40 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: You had me at "X-Files".  tinybiggrin

I like the X-Files. Did you know that Kolchak the Night Stalker was the inspiration for X-Files?

The episode I was recalling was one of the last ones in the original series. Even though it was tongue in cheek and humorous, it might be a foreshadowing of our situation now - predictive programming if you will.
(12-24-2021, 05:15 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Kenzo, your post has me going further down this rabbit hole I stumbled into, thanks. I noticed that the Verizon and T-mobile deal were to be rolled out in New York, Chicago, and LA I believe, the very places were vaxx passport apps and now chip implantation (NY) is occurring. Star link figures into this as well as AI like Alexa. I'm putting on the deep diving suit for this excursion.

Chip implantation? In New York? Could it happen in a more appropriate place?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-24-2021, 05:22 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 05:03 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The FCC regulatory scheme is to ostensibly facilitate band sharing, and to keep signals from "stepping on" one another - so if the Big Boys try to hog the bluetooth "unlicensed" bands, they are not likely to stay unlicensed for very long.

We are talking about frequencies used by 5G, with Star Link and 5G towers everywhere, it seems that Bluetooth will be exploited to further spy on and control the public. Interference is what the FCC seems concerned with, but I think about how easy it might be to infiltrate a Personal Area Network (PAN) in your most private places.

Also, are you suggesting that this will be used to discriminate based on vaccine status? A good point if that's what you meant.

Both discriminate and track, via triangulation. Tracking is most effective after discrimination, when you know what, or who, it is you are tracking.

GPS satellites are 24,000 miles above the Earth, and triangulate to retrieve your position within, currently, about 10 meters About 33 feet, about the distance of a bluetooth signal. How strong is their GPS satellite signal? Suppose that tracking were to be extended only within the bounds of one nation rather than world-wide. How much better could a satellite do in a closer orbit, with an even weaker signal? Say, a geosynchronous orbit, maybe 6 or so satellites across the heartlands or mid-line of the US?

What if satellites are not necessary at all, and one is tracked through the bluetooth connections of the "internet of things"?

What if satellite does the coarse geolocation, and that is fined out with bluetooh?

Further, the graphene oxide in the vaccines is electrically active, Look that up to confirm, Suppose the wee nanobots called "zenobots" are included in the vac to use the graphene in constructing rudimentary electric beacons.

Imagine the possibilities if one could manage to get everyone, friend and foe alike - but especially foe - vaxxed with such a concoction.

(12-24-2021, 07:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 05:22 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

Both discriminate and track, via triangulation.

GPS satellites are 24,000 miles above the Earth, and triangulate to retrieve your position within, currently, about 10 meters. How strong is their signal? Suppose that tracking were to be extended only within the bounds of one nation rather than world-wide. How much better could a satellite do in a closer orbit? Say, a geosynchronous orbit, maybe 6 or so across the heartlands or midline of the US?

Further, the graphene oxide in the vaccines is electrically active, Look that up to confirm, Suppose the wee nanobots called "zenobots" are included in the vac to use the graphene in constructing rudimentary electric beacons.

Imagine to possibilities if one could manage to get everyone, friend and foe alike - but especially foe - vaxxed with such a concoction.

Making vaxed people look like "available device"  with own MAC adress is something that has need many years RD work , so they done the vaccines long before 2019 IMO....

Dr. Luis De Benito shares an advance of his report on the MAC address phenomenon in inoculated individuals
(12-24-2021, 07:34 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Making vaxed people look like "available device"  with own MAC adress is something that has need many years RD work , so they done the vaccines long before 2019 IMO....

Dr. Luis De Benito shares an advance of his report on the MAC address phenomenon in inoculated individuals

It would appear to me to be development split along several branches of inquiry, all merged together in the vaccines. That way, R+D time could be shortened, with each branch only working and concentrating on it's own particular piece of the puzzle.

Graphene oxide research, xenobot development, work on the bluetooth system and infrastructure. Then all Grandly Unified.

That may also have a bearing on the repeated "boosters". Failed installations or ejected installations that need repair.

This is why I will shoot any sumbitch that tries to inject me. I'm not really all that scared of getting stabbed, as I have been stabbed before, with real knives instead of needles. It doesn't even really hurt if the knife is sharp - and who in their right mind goes into a knife fight with a dull one? - it just feels like you got punched with a fist until the blood starts flowing. I have no need, however, of being tracked or monitored. I already know where I am at every instant, and no one else has a need to know.

Not even my loving government. Maybe especially my loving government. They can keep up with their 6 month checkups, and leave me the hell alone the rest of the time.

Or else.

I'm not nearly as afraid to die defending myself as I am to die after having failed to do so. At my age, a life sentence is not really all that long, or any real barrier to defense. Living beyond my remit in someone else's world, however, IS a real deterrent.

So they'd best leave me the hell alone to die in peace, or else figure out ahead of time which ones want to volunteer to go with me to carry my baggage for me.

Note: "xenobots" Are tiny, programmable, organic nanobots made from frog cells. they are "alive". organic, but programmable organisms created in a lab and which, apparently, have learned how to asexually reproduce themselves now. They normally only live for a week or so, but if they have learned to reproduce..

Does anyone else recall those odd, hydra-like  "organisms" found in vaccine samples?

And: a unique MAC address can be constructed from the peculiarities of your individual genome (none of us are exactly alike) in the same way that a digital "fingerprint" can be constructed from the peculiarities of your web browser.

(12-24-2021, 08:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 07:34 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Making vaxed people look like "available device"  with own MAC adress is something that has need many years RD work , so they done the vaccines long before 2019 IMO....

It would appear to me to be development split along several branches of inquiry, all merged together in the vaccines. That way, R+D time could be shortened, with each branch only working and concentrating on it's own particular piece of the puzzle.

Graphene oxide research, xenobot development, work on the bluetooth system and infrastructure. Then all Grandly Unified.

That may also have a bearing on the repeated "boosters". Failed installations or ejected installations that need repair.

This is why I will shoot any sumbitch that tries to inject me. I'm not really all that scared of getting stabbed, as I have been stabbed before, with real knives instead of needles. It doesn't even really hurt if the knife is sharp - and who in their right mind goes into a knife fight with a dull one? - it just feels like you got punched with a fist until the blood starts flowing. I have no need, however, of being tracked or monitored. I already know where I am at every instant, and no one else has a need to know.

Not even my loving government. Maybe especially my loving government. They can keep up with their 6 month checkups, and leave me the hell alone the rest of the time.

Or else.

I'm not nearly as afraid to die defending myself as I am to die after having failed to do so. At my age, a life sentence is not really all that long, or any real barrier to defense. Living beyond my remit in someone else's world, however, IS a real deterrent.

So they'd best leave me the hell alone to die in peace, or else figure out ahead of time which ones want to volunteer to go with me to carry my baggage for me.

Yeeh they must split the R & D like that to make it faster. 

Now that we know that the vaccines destroy natural immunity, it makes me think is the natural immunity obstacle to building transhuman stuff , if the body own immune system would detect and remove "all foreign particles"  as it normally should do, it might disturb the mechanism they need . Like a multi step process....1. inject the stuff.  2.destroy immunity . 3. start building all that together once immune system is wiped out .

By adding boosters they can attach more components every 3-6 months

Sure looks like they think humans are just lab rats for their evil experiments
(12-24-2021, 08:39 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Note: "xenobots" Are tiny, programmable, organic nanobots made from frog cells. they are "alive". organic, but programmable organisms created in a lab and which, apparently, have learned how to asexually reproduce themselves now. They normally only live for a week or so, but if they have learned to reproduce..

Does anyone else recall those odd, hydra-like  "organisms" found in vaccine samples?

And: a unique MAC address can be constructed from the peculiarities of your individual genome (none of us are exactly alike) in the same way that a digital "fingerprint" can be constructed from the peculiarities of your web browser.

I would not want to have zenobots in my system . Are frogs reptilian species ?

Or else.

New article about the communications

Nano-Technology in Covid Injections – It’s for Communications, It’s Technological Parasitism

This is all so advanced technology .  Other site also has articles :  https://www.orwell.city/
(12-24-2021, 01:33 PM)Kenzo Wrote: I would not want to have zenobots in my system . Are frogs reptilian species ?

No, frogs are amphibians, one step down the evolutionary ladder from reptiles, although toads, which look like frogs but are terrestrial rather that semi aquatic, ARE reptiles instead of amphibians.

Here's something from that article on BLE enabled devices.

Quote:In the healthcare sector, BLE-enabled heart rate monitors, blood glucose monitors, asthma inhalers, pulse oximeters, and other products are becoming popular. These products are gaining high acceptance among the customers as they can easily establish a connection with BT-compatible smartphones, tablets, and PCs they already own, which is expected to drive the Medical & Health segment over the forecast period.

It doesn't seem to be a stretch to believe that nano-tech devices could do much the same. Low energy Bluetooth may be the way to achieve that. The ubiquitous Bluetooth devices would be in close proximity to your body to receive the signal from the nano-bots, connect to them and send it to the nearest WiFi source, cell tower or to the Star Link network.
(12-24-2021, 02:55 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

Or else.

New article about the communications

Nano-Technology in Covid Injections – It’s for Communications, It’s Technological Parasitism

This is all so advanced technology .  Other site also has articles :  https://www.orwell.city/

Thar is a fascinating set of rabbit holes. They appear to have reached the same conclusion as I have, but they have more detail, and they are smarter than I to put the puzzle pieces together.

Most of these things could just as easily be delivered by an aerosol drop, and it makes me wonder why a "vaccine". Either they have to be more targeted, or else there is some component that can't be sufficiently aerosolized.

I've been discussing this topic with my conspiracy minded older brother and he now turns off the Bluetooth feature in his devices. He claimed that his phone turned it on by it's self, something my laptop did to me apparently.

I was at a friend's house that has a fast internet connection to view some work related videos on my laptop. Now, month's later, when I actually tried the Bluetooth feature, the laptop had a list of every available device at their house and there was a lot of them. You need to establish a connection by pairing, so I hadn't actually connected to these devices. Of course, I never activated the Bluetooth in the first place either.
(12-24-2021, 03:19 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Here's something from that article on BLE enabled devices.

Quote:In the healthcare sector, BLE-enabled heart rate monitors, blood glucose monitors, asthma inhalers, pulse oximeters, and other products are becoming popular. These products are gaining high acceptance among the customers as they can easily establish a connection with BT-compatible smartphones, tablets, and PCs they already own, which is expected to drive the Medical & Health segment over the forecast period.

It doesn't seem to be a stretch to believe that nano-tech devices could do much the same. Low energy Bluetooth may be the way to achieve that. The ubiquitous Bluetooth devices would be in close proximity to your body to receive the signal from the nano-bots, connect to them and send it to the nearest WiFi source, cell tower or to the Star Link network.

That's interesting as well. I have a pulse oximeter sitting right next to me which I used to check myself if I get overamped. It's what I checked myself with the other day when I posted my overamped heart rate and blood oxygen level in the shoutbox after carrying a bunch of stuff up the hill and into the house.

But it's not wifi enabled, it's just a tiny box that clamps to my finger and has to be turned on.

I had also considered getting one of those heart-rate EKG gizmos that operate though a cell phone - but those ARE necessarily bluetooth enabled. I think I'm gonna rethink that option... but even those still require a conscious contact.

Neither is actually built-in to the body and can't be turned off or disabled by removing batteries. This nefarious crap inside the body would be "always on", probably running off the body's own electrical signals for power, or possibly powered in the same way an RFID interrogated chip is... and I don't like the sound of that!