Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spike Protein Detox Guide
For RN members who allready got the shot,  and if feels like need to try help prevent the possible damage caused by spike protein . Here is some information/ list of substances that may help .

World Council for Health Reveals Spike Protein Detoxification
An interesting and informative read.

This section stuck itself out at me:

Quote:Serine protease is another enzyme that’s “responsible for the proteolytic cleavage of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, enabling host cell fusion of the virus.”19 Inhibiting serine protease may therefore prevent spike protein activation and viral entry into cells. WCH compiled several natural serine protease inhibitors, which include:

Green tea

Potato tubers

Blue green algae

Soybeans

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)

Boswellia

I eat a lot of potatoes - Irish roots, and all that - but more interestingly, in the past 4 or 5 years, I've been drinking a lot of green tea as well. Makes me wonder how much that, in combination with my natural genetic resistance, played into the fact that I never suffered ANY detectable effects of my bout with covid.

I've also not got any access to a sauna - there probably ain't one within 200 miles of here, not even a home-built one in someone's back yard. I have a sneaky notion that a sweat lodge may serve the same purpose, though, so that's something to explore.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I've heard green tea with zinc is a good way to ward off covid.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-23-2021, 05:29 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I've heard green tea with zinc is a good way to ward off covid.

Cheers

Grace has been getting me green tea two cases at a time for a couple of years now, so it's a wonder that I've not gotten green tea poisoning!

Zinc I dunno. I've no idea where to get it, or how to eat it. Maybe go around licking galvanized buckets, because the galvanization is just a layer of zinc.

I take about 1000mg/ 1 gram of vitamin C per day as well. It can't hurt, as you just piss out the excess that the body doesn't use. I started out taking 2000 mg a day until I got to saturation, and the 1000 mg per day is maintenance.

Grace, on the other hand, has been taking prescription vitamin D for a couple of months now, and that may be part of what assisted her in not showing any symptoms.

The article also mentioned "time restricted eating", which I have done forever, since I got to be an adult and lost my teenager "eat everything in sight" metabolism. I eat once a day, whether I need it or not, and never more than twice a day within about a 6 hour window.

ETA: the "vitamin K" mentioned in the article is by prescription only in the US. However, you can get the exact same thing at health food stores like GNC by asking for "phytonadione". The exact same thing - but no prescription necessary going that route. Phytonadione IS vitamin K, just by another, and apparently unregulated, name. It's a vital ingredient in blood clotting, and is given to infants during their first 8 days of life before they are able to create their own blood clotting factors. I had to research it many years ago to treat a dumbass that tried to kill herself by eating rat poison containing warfarin, who refused to go to the doctor as that would have thwarted her plans, and could therefore not get a prescription for vitamin K. I made her take high doses of phytonadione for 30 days to counteract the blood thinning from the warfarin so that her dumb ass didn't bleed to death internally.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-23-2021, 05:19 PM)Ninurta Wrote: An interesting and informative read.

This section stuck itself out at me:

Quote:Serine protease is another enzyme that’s “responsible for the proteolytic cleavage of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, enabling host cell fusion of the virus.”19 Inhibiting serine protease may therefore prevent spike protein activation and viral entry into cells. WCH compiled several natural serine protease inhibitors, which include:

Green tea

Potato tubers

Blue green algae

Soybeans

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)

Boswellia

I eat a lot of potatoes - Irish roots, and all that - but more interestingly, in the past 4 or 5 years, I've been drinking a lot of green tea as well. Makes me wonder how much that, in combination with my natural genetic resistance, played into the fact that I never suffered ANY detectable effects of my bout with covid.

I've also not got any access to a sauna - there probably ain't one within 200 miles of here, not even a home-built one in someone's back yard. I have a sneaky notion that a sweat lodge may serve the same purpose, though, so that's something to explore.

Potatoes are prebiotic, good for gut microbes....and gut is important for immunity . green tea is zinc ionophore , it assist zinc to cells which then help in many ways, other good zinc ionophore is quercetin .  I take both quercetin and green tea + zinc if feel sick

"time restricted eating"  aka Intermittent Fasting is really good for health , i mean really super good .
(12-23-2021, 07:11 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Potatoes are prebiotic, good for gut microbes....and gut is important for immunity . green tea is zinc ionophore , it assist zinc to cells which then help in many ways, other good zinc ionophore is quercetin .  I take both quercetin and green tea + zinc if feel sick

"time restricted eating"  aka Intermittent Fasting is really good for health , i mean really super good .

I started drinking the green tea for the antioxidants, which are supposed to be good for you, and then found it to have many other uses.

Good stuff to read. Thanks. I am glad someone, someplace decided to put out some information to help those who have taken the shots. I hope it helps. 

I am woefully under educated on what natural vitamins and minerals do what. Or where they come form. I take some giant horse pill vitamins every day and additional iron, magnesium, and fish oil. I feel more balanced I think doing that. 

Eating in a tiny window everyday? Nope  tinylaughing I salute your ability to do it though. I've had my gall bladder taken out and if I don't put a little something in my stomach regularly, things do not turn out well. 

I will say apple cider vinegar has helped a ton with my skin issues. After a zillion injections for everything under the sun in the military, I am convinced skin issues are the result. Never had them before growing up. Now? I always have some ACV sitting in the fridge. It tastes really good with some juice. Helps with the stomach too I think. 

No idea what any of that has to do with spike proteins but you got me started  tinybiggrin
(12-23-2021, 08:58 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Good stuff to read. Thanks. I am glad someone, someplace decided to put out some information to help those who have taken the shots. I hope it helps. 

I am woefully under educated on what natural vitamins and minerals do what. Or where they come form. I take some giant horse pill vitamins every day and additional iron, magnesium, and fish oil. I feel more balanced I think doing that. 

Eating in a tiny window everyday? Nope  tinylaughing I salute your ability to do it though. I've had my gall bladder taken out and if I don't put a little something in my stomach regularly, things do not turn out well. 

I will say apple cider vinegar has helped a ton with my skin issues. After a zillion injections for everything under the sun in the military, I am convinced skin issues are the result. Never had them before growing up. Now? I always have some ACV sitting in the fridge. It tastes really good with some juice. Helps with the stomach too I think. 

No idea what any of that has to do with spike proteins but you got me started  tinybiggrin

This information is good not just for detoxing from the vaccines, but detoxing from the virus itself as well. Most of it seems to work against the spike proteins we keep hearing about, which are products of both.

Fish oil is listed in the detox agents, so you're already on the right track.

Now, the apple cider vinegar - what sorts of skin issues? I ask because I seem to have developed something a whole lot like rosacea in my old age, and am wondering if it will help with that. I know my Dear Old Dad used to take a teaspoon of it every now and then for heartburn. Never made much sense to me, putting more acid in my stomach to get rid of acid, but a doctor told me years later that it is supposed to overload your stomach with acid that won't destroy you and that forces your stomach to produce less of the hydrochoric acid that will, putting an end to the indigestion.

Now, I also use hot peppers against colds, flus, and covids, and they seem to help as well. My theory on that is that I am creating an environment inside my body that viruses cannot live in... High test alcohol also seems to help in that regard, and my theory there is that I am sterilizing my innards, which also creates an environment inimical to viruses.

My son combined the two, and sent me a few bottles of mead with hot pepper in them - now THAT will put some hair on your chest.... and then burn it right back off...

(12-23-2021, 10:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 08:58 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Good stuff to read. Thanks. I am glad someone, someplace decided to put out some information to help those who have taken the shots. I hope it helps. 

This information is good not just for detoxing from the vaccines, but detoxing from the virus itself as well. Most of it seems to work against the spike proteins we keep hearing about, which are products of both.

Fish oil is listed in the detox agents, so you're already on the right track.

Now, the apple cider vinegar - what sorts of skin issues? I ask because I seem to have developed something a whole lot like rosacea in my old age, and am wondering if it will help with that. I know my Dear Old Dad used to take a teaspoon of it every now and then for heartburn. Never made much sense to me, putting more acid in my stomach to get rid of acid, but a doctor told me years later that it is supposed to overload your stomach with acid that won't destroy you and that forces your stomach to produce less of the hydrochoric acid that will, putting an end to the indigestion.

Now, I also use hot peppers against colds, flus, and covids, and they seem to help as well. My theory on that is that I am creating an environment inside my body that viruses cannot live in... High test alcohol also seems to help in that regard, and my theory there is that I am sterilizing my innards, which also creates an environment inimical to viruses.

My son combined the two, and sent me a few bottles of mead with hot pepper in them - now THAT will put some hair on your chest.... and then burn it right back off...

After my last tour in Iraq, I started having serious skin issues. Swelling, rashes, itching. The affected areas oozed so much liquid, I had to change clothes during the day because they would get wet and stink. 

Went to the doctor multiple times and tried every cream, pill, and shot they had. None of it worked. They even told me not to sweat. Huh? After a while, they had no idea and had nothing to tell me. 

So, I started looking into other means and that's when I came across ACV. I didn't believe it at first but I gave it a try. Lo and behold, it started having a positive affect. 

In conjunction with colloidal oatmeal soap, cool showers, and keeping myself washed off more aggressively, the ACV has made a lot of difference. What it's doing internally? I have no clue. 

As a bonus, it has really helped my stomach issues too. How that works, again, I have no idea. And it tastes pretty good with juice. The Walmart brand works fine and is more inexpensive. However, there are specialty brands which are good too. 

https://www.bragg.com/products/organic-a...er-vinegar
(12-24-2021, 03:53 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: After my last tour in Iraq, I started having serious skin issues. Swelling, rashes, itching. The affected areas oozed so much liquid, I had to change clothes during the day because they would get wet and stink. 

Went to the doctor multiple times and tried every cream, pill, and shot they had. None of it worked. They even told me not to sweat. Huh? After a while, they had no idea and had nothing to tell me. 

So, I started looking into other means and that's when I came across ACV. I didn't believe it at first but I gave it a try. Lo and behold, it started having a positive affect. 

In conjunction with colloidal oatmeal soap, cool showers, and keeping myself washed off more aggressively, the ACV has made a lot of difference. What it's doing internally? I have no clue. 

As a bonus, it has really helped my stomach issues too. How that works, again, I have no idea. And it tastes pretty good with juice. The Walmart brand works fine and is more inexpensive. However, there are specialty brands which are good too. 

That sounds kind of like a bacterial or fungal skin infection. They got some crap overseas that scares the hell out of penicillin.  It may be that the vinegar is affecting the Ph balance of the living environment of the organisms and making life tougher on them , but better on you. If you aren't allergic to onions, you might try an onion-heavy diet for a while and see if that helps. I used to eat so many and get so saturated with onion that my sweat would even smell like onions. Not terribly good for the love life, but the oils in onions is antimicrobial, so it may help. Life is full of trade-offs I reckon!

So you take a tablespoon mixed into a glass of juice at a time?

@"Kenzo"  That’s some good info. 

I love potatoes. Almost every meal I eat has some form of potato. Especially when I go out. I don’t eat a lot of wheat because I’ve noticed my joints ache a lot if I do so I’ll usually eat a baked potato or sometimes just fries.

I wonder if the acv would help with what may be psoriasis. I have a couple small areas on my legs that didn’t seem interesting enough for my doctor to really look at but bother me and that is something I haven’t really tried because I can’t get past the taste. If there’s a chance it would help though I think I could learn to love it.
(12-24-2021, 05:34 AM)VioletDove Wrote: @"Kenzo"  That’s some good info. 

I love potatoes. Almost every meal I eat has some form of potato. Especially when I go out. I don’t eat a lot of wheat because I’ve noticed my joints ache a lot if I do so I’ll usually eat a baked potato or sometimes just fries.

I wonder if the acv would help with what may be psoriasis. I have a couple small areas on my legs that didn’t seem interesting enough for my doctor to really look at but bother me and that is something I haven’t really tried because I can’t get past the taste. If there’s a chance it would help though I think I could learn to love it.

I think psorias is symptom of toxicity, might also have nutrional deficiencys.

The body have specific elimination routes for toxic substances . Gut, lungs , skin . If person cant remove all normally with the routes, people start get symptoms , in lungs this mean flu/ cold .
In gut this means inflammation ,pain, altered gut microbiome etc..
in skin this mean skin problems , the body is on elimination process, trying to expell something via skin , this looks nasty and feels bad ,

So i think helping body to remove toxicity can remove also the symptoms .  What might help is good liposomal glutathione , as glutathione is body`s own detox substance that works like sticky paper and start remove toxic stuff. Other thing is get fine activated charcoal powder and mix it with ground flaxseed and water ( let it swell at least 10 minuts before drink it ) , that will work like internal sponge in gut and remove toxic stuff once it goes through, charcoal wont get itself absorbed to body. But cant take same time medicines or vitamins etc same time with charcoal as it will also absorb drugs susbstances .....so need seperate time window in day for it...2-3 hours before/after other remedys/drugs ...food is no problem with it or drinks.

Lymphatic system might be also congested , which then start build up toxicity more. exercise help lymphatic system and jumping in trampoline . 

ACV is also very good , it might help also , ACV have malic acid also which remove aluminium from body .
(12-24-2021, 07:05 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

The body have specific elimination routes for toxic substances . Gut, lungs , skin . If person cant remove all normally with the routes, people start get symptoms , in lungs this mean flu/ cold .
in skin this mean skin problems , the body is on elimination process, trying to expell something via skin , this looks nasty and feels bad ,

So i think helping body to remove toxicity can remove also the symptoms .  What might help is good liposomal glutathione , as glutathione is body`s own detox substance that works like sticky paper and start remove toxic stuff. Other thing is get fine activated charcoal powder and mix it with ground flaxseed and water ( let it swell at least 10 minuts before drink it ) , that will work like internal sponge in gut and remove toxic stuff once it goes through, charcoal wont get itself absorbed to body. But cant take same time medicines or vitamins etc same time with charcoal as it will also absorb drugs susbstances .....so need seperate time window in day for it...2-3 hours before/after other remedys/drugs ...food is no problem with it or drinks.

Lymphatic system might be also congested , which then start build up toxicity more. exercise help lymphatic system and jumping in trampoline . 

ACV is also very good , it might help also , ACV have malic acid also which remove aluminium from body .

I haven’t heard of glutathione before. I had to look it up. I’m going to order some along with the activated charcoal and flaxseed. Thanks for the info!
(12-24-2021, 07:24 AM)VioletDove Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 07:05 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

I haven’t heard of glutathione before. I had to look it up. I’m going to order some along with the activated charcoal and flaxseed. Thanks for the info!

No problem ,  the liposomal version is absorbed much much better . Body actually normally make glutathione itself, but under too much toxicity it cant ...that will then lead to down spiral as toxicity will increase.

NAC, alpha lipoic acid, silymarin ,selenium help body to make more glutathione
(12-24-2021, 04:53 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 03:53 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: After my last tour in Iraq, I started having serious skin issues. Swelling, rashes, itching. The affected areas oozed so much liquid, I had to change clothes during the day because they would get wet and stink. 

That sounds kind of like a bacterial or fungal skin infection. They got some crap overseas that scares the hell out of penicillin.  It may be that the vinegar is affecting the Ph balance of the living environment of the organisms and making life tougher on them , but better on you. If you aren't allergic to onions, you might try an onion-heavy diet for a while and see if that helps. I used to eat so many and get so saturated with onion that my sweat would even smell like onions. Not terribly good for the love life, but the oils in onions is antimicrobial, so it may help. Life is full of trade-offs I reckon!

So you take a tablespoon mixed into a glass of juice at a time?

More like 'however much I can stand in one glass' with some juice. 

At first it was a tiny amount. After I got used to it, I could add more and be OK with it. 

I never thought about the changing ph. That could very well be it.
I Applaud  minusculeclap everyone, those are ALL Excellent Alternative treatments.  minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"Ninurta" 

Zinc tablets should be sold along with vitamins in a drugstore.  At least, they are sold in Europe in that form.  I drink a cup of green tea with one zinc tablet daily.  The tablets I take are 27mg .

Cheers

Zinc is good but can be hard on the stomach. I don’t think anyone here would, but don’t get your zinc from Walmart. I did that before I knew better and was throwing up everyday for a few days before I figured out why. I went to the health food store and they recommended zinc picolinate. I don’t have any stomach issues with those. I think mine are 50mg. I only take one every other day because I’m afraid that 50mg is too high a dose.
The tablets I take are "zinc hydroaspartate", also called "zinc bis" I think.  Tonic water can be substituted for green tea, but is sweeter.

Cheers

Zinc is Great and important for your body, But you must be careful.
To much can cause Kidney Damage.
A common problem is Kidney Stones.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]