Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CNN Censors Word “Crooked” From Trump Tweet
For those of you that remember Trump's tweet the other day, he had posted a tweet regarding his and Hillary's health records as shown below....

[Image: a012071623734d9d84c0ca69aebf6372.png]

All looks normal, nothing out of the norm for the Donald that I can see.

However, CNN evidently found something wrong with it being as they censored the ''crooked''  wording.

Quote: Excerpted from MRCTV: CNN took it upon itself to alter one of Donald Trump’s tweets about Hillary Clinton, removing the “Crooked” moniker he uses to describe his presidential rival.

On Sunday, during a segment about how Trump has called on Clinton to release her medical records, CNN displayed and read on air what appeared to be an original tweet from the Republican presidential candidate.

Here’s his original tweet:

Quote:I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2016

Here’s CNN’s revised version:

[Image: cnntweet-e1472530181613.png]

Notice the difference?

A major news network tweaked a person’s written words to better suit its agenda, shoving aside viewers’ expectations for journalistic integrity.

Keep reading

CNN Censors Word “Crooked” From Trump Tweet To Make Hillary Look Better To Viewers

Not surprised really, but my gosh how obvious  CNN network is being, kissing Hillary's crooked azz and trying to protect her.
Her own actions over the years is what led to that moniker.

Oh yeah, CNN a.k.a. "Clinton News Network"
The thing is.....Hillary really IS crooked.
Why people try so hard to deny that is beyond me.

[Image: 7db7f3acbf06498eac556c61646362b7.png]

#CrookedHillary

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Well you know Wikileaks as a report out the the MSM are ignoring.
Quote:WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell About Hillary’s Health… The Truth, REVEALED!
I believe this is the Real Truth!
Quote:WikiLeaks has been Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare for months, but they just dropped the biggest bombshell yet: They have released emails which confirm just how serious Hillary Clinton’s debilitating health issues are.

First we learned, Hillary Clinton reached out to the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to ask for advice about dealing with her “cracked head” and head injuries.
But the details are even worse than that. It has been confirmed that the State Department staff, under Hillary Clinton, was told to research new drugs to treat Parkinson’s disease.
Just why would a government employee at Hillary’s State Department be researching this topic? Wikileaks reports, you decide:
Quote:We know now that as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton dispatched her executive staff in the State Dept. to help conduct research on Provigil, a controlled drug often prescribed for patients suffering from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and Multiple Sclerosis.
Provigil is often used to help such patients stay awake and curb extended bouts of sleep. The drug is also used to treat narcolepsy.
In a series of emails spanning from August to Oct. 2011, Clinton asks and receives information from her trusted inner circle on the drug Provigil, including the side effects of the pick-me-upper drug favored by long-haul truckers to stay awake for long periods of time.
Clinton refuses to release her medical records to the public. Last week, True Pundit placed a $1 million reward on the release of her full medical history. Clinton is now rumored to be suffering from a plethora of medical ailments, including: dementia, post-concussion syndrome, Parkinson’s Disease, brain tumor, brain injury, complex partial seizures, and many more alleged ailments.

This email is the smoking gun that confirms just what Hillary Clinton is desperately covering up:

Multiple doctors have expressed concerns publicly about Clinton’s signs of Parkinson’s. Even Dr. Drew is worried.
Health issues should generally be private matters, but the American people deserve to know if a potential Commander-in-Chief is suffering from serious diseases. There is no cure for Parkinson’s, and if Hillary Clinton has it she should drop out of the race now.
[Image: 111-3.jpg]
Source

Yes You read that correctly,,,,, PARKINSON'S!!!!
[Image: LD6QbjM.gif] [Image: UixB123.gif] [Image: clinton_seizure_brain_tumor_2016_electio....gif?w=640]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The MSM is too busy trying to trash Trump, deflecting attention away from crooked Hillary.

The other day, while looking on one of my news sites, most of the headlines were about Trump, of course as negative of titles as they could come up with.
While Hillary garnered a few, and they were about her intel meeting she was to have.

Woo-wee....talk about one-sided reporting.

I came across this article the other day about Hillary's health.

10 prominent doctors question Hillary's health

Quote:Despite what one physician described as an “outbreak of vituperation and anger” against those with opinions about Hillary Clinton’s health, more doctors are expressing concerns during the 2016 race to the White House.

But many physicians, based on publicly available information have raised concerns. Among them are:

Quote:Dr. Jane Orient, M.D., executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, said images of Clinton being helped up stairs and propped up, and videos showing odd, seizure-like head movements require an explanation to voters, she contends. The author of “Emerging Diseases: Protecting Your Family from Pandemics, Viral Threats, and Rogue Vaccines” noted the “vituperation and anger” that she’s faced for raising questions. “I’m not making a diagnosis,” she told WND on Monday. But “I can look at the video. You can look.”She said for a medical professional to simply ignore the evidence would be “completely reckless.” Meeting someone with these symptoms personally would require a “How are you?” she said. “These are not ridiculous questions.”

Quote:Dr. Lee Hieb, author of “Surviving the Medical Meltdown: Your Guide to Living Through the Disaster of Obamacare,” agreed. “They made a huge deal about [Sen. John] McCain because of his melanoma,” she told WND. “Melanoma doesn’t give you dementia!” She said the images and videos are evidence that should be reviewed and explained to voters, contending Clinton is “not being forthcoming.””If she doesn’t want the American people informed … we know where she stands.”Citing Clinton’s previous concussion, Hieb said such injuries can cause long-term side effects, seizures, personality changes and cognitive deficits.

Quote:The Fox News medical “A-Team” of Dr. Marc Siegel and Dr. David Samadi had questions. “In 2008 … I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain’s records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012, she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from,” Siegel said. He continued: “Then she ends up with a blood clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners. Just that point alone – if she’s prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She’ll get a blood clot.”

Quote:Samadi added: “The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words. Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussion was severe dehydration. They’re holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don’t know.”

Oh and this here, another shining example of biased media, kissing Hillary's azz

Quote:Dr. Drew Pinsky’s television show on the HLN cable network, “Dr. Drew on Call,” was canceled after he raised questions about Clinton’s health in an interview on KABC-AM in Los Angeles.

There is more to the article as well.

But as it stated, instead of addressing the issue, all Hillary supporters want to do is mock and insult anyone who speaks out about it.
Democrats in my opinion have really turned into bullies.
They are getting really bad about insulting and trying to shame others with different views. Pathetic really.
As an Independent, it is a real turn off for me.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(09-01-2016, 03:58 AM)senona Wrote: For those of you that remember Trump's tweet the other day, he had posted a tweet regarding his and Hillary's health records as shown below....

[Image: a012071623734d9d84c0ca69aebf6372.png]

All looks normal, nothing out of the norm for the Donald that I can see.

However, CNN evidently found something wrong with it being as they censored the ''crooked''  wording.

Quote: Excerpted from MRCTV: CNN took it upon itself to alter one of Donald Trump’s tweets about Hillary Clinton, removing the “Crooked” moniker he uses to describe his presidential rival.

On Sunday, during a segment about how Trump has called on Clinton to release her medical records, CNN displayed and read on air what appeared to be an original tweet from the Republican presidential candidate.

Here’s his original tweet:

Quote:I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed medical records. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 28, 2016

Here’s CNN’s revised version:

[Image: cnntweet-e1472530181613.png]

Notice the difference?

A major news network tweaked a person’s written words to better suit its agenda, shoving aside viewers’ expectations for journalistic integrity.

Keep reading

CNN Censors Word “Crooked” From Trump Tweet To Make Hillary Look Better To Viewers
It's not just CNN...
Take a look.
Google Hides Popular Hillary Clinton Health Searches.
'Recent search engine results indicate Google, whose CEO is a
supporter of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is suppressing
negative search results about the Democratic party’s presidential
nominee.

Searches for “Hillary Clinton’s he-” across three different search
engines provide quite different results. When searched on Google,
the first suggested searches provided are “Hillary Clinton’s headquarters,”
“Hillary Clinton’s health plan,” and “Hillary Clinton’s healthcare plan.”

Search results on Bing return the suggestions, “Hillary Clinton’s health,”
“Hillary Clinton’s health issues,” and “Hillary Clinton’s health and weight,”
while search results on Yahoo return the suggestions, “Hillary Clinton’s
health problems,” Hillary Clinton’s health,” and “Hillary Clinton’s health
issues.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=418]

'...This isn’t the first time that Google has been accused of favouring
one presidential candidate over another.

In June, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange accused Google of being
“directly engaged in Hillary Clinton’s campaign.”

Later that month a video was released proving that Google was altering
search results in favour of the Democratic Presidential nominee...'

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yes, web browsers are protecting Crooked Hillary though Google may be the worst.
What's really hard to find with Google is Trump's Speech in Phoenix, Az. on the 30th.
I guess they don't want to show the crowds for Trump compared to the half dozen people that are at a Hillary Speech.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]