Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Everything is Released
They would NEVER release all the Documents, if they did, then L B Johnson's name would have to be removed as a POTUS and disgraced.

Quote:SECRETS UNSEALED 
JFK assassination documents finally released – but Biden is keeping more classified files hidden in ‘cover-up’
No all the Truth! They need to wait until all the Players are Dead!
Quote:While some of the files were released today, more secrets will be unveiled on the same date next year.
More than 1,500 previously classified JFK murder files have been made public, files including documents relating to Lee Harvey Oswald's contact with a KGB agent a month before the shooting.

The documents claim that in October 1963, Oswald met with KGB agent Kostikov in Mexico City.

The CIA's reported surveillance of Kostikov, and Cuban and Soviet intelligence officials after the assassination showed "nothing unusual."
The first time Oswald appeared on US radar and movements before the assassination was during a technical operation in Mexico City on October 9, 1963.
Source
Oswald was their Escape Goat, a Pawn.

Another Source Link

Quote:JFK assassination: National Archives releases nearly 1,500 confidential documents

Many of the documents relate to Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I believe that killing is one of those 70 year term State Secrets. That 70 yeas will be up at the end of 2033, so they are trickling stuff out in dribs and drabs leading up to that date...

... but I don't think they will EVER release everything!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-15-2021, 07:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I believe that killing is one of those 70 year term State Secrets. That 70 yeas will be up at the end of 2033, so they are trickling stuff out in dribs and drabs leading up to that date...

... but I don't think they will EVER release everything!

I don't know.

The real government died quite a while back. 

This government has no trouble killing its citizens, using a piss poor excuse for it, at that.

They may use history as a distraction, and as a threat.

If we will do in one of our own, you peasants don't stand a chance.  tinysure

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

My vote is the CIA will ensure this data never sees the light of day. 

Anything incriminating that was written down is long gone. Anybody who knew anything is long dead.
The point of those delayed release dates is to ensure that no one really gives a toss at that point.  Our National Security State at work.  Other countries do the same, of course.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]