Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Omicron May Be The End Of Covid
If anyone out there still believes the nuances of being shit-scared of the virus is only for TV Presenters,
listen to Desmond Swayne explain his position in the UK's House of Commons during a debate on more
restrictions.

Des is -what we used to call, normal.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The disinformation campaign has been effective. As I mentioned to Kenzo, I wonder when people will notice themselves?

So many people I know are focused on not dying from C19. Never mind all the other, more highly probable, causes of death. They don't even notice those. They'll wear a mask in the car while they drive drunk to get some heart stopping fast food. Amazing. 

The hype is not about the illness. The hype is about the hype. Conveniently, some folks have sadly passed from the C19 and that is simply fodder for the narrative. The same people do not appear to care about the C19 dead anymore than they care about the dead from drunk driving or the dead from heart disease. They just seem to love the idea of the panic and someone swooping in to do "something". 

It's almost like they are relived they no longer have to make their way about in the world on their own. Now the government/media/etc. can serve that purpose in their lives. They no longer have to worry about it. Questioning the whole C19 boondoggle is an attack on their perceived newly found safe space. 

Maybe I am nuts. Maybe I am way off base but's that what I observe and perceive.
(12-14-2021, 07:58 PM)BIAD Wrote: If anyone out there still believes the nuances of being shit-scared of the virus is only for TV Presenters,
listen to Desmond Swayne explain his position in the UK's House of Commons during a debate on more
restrictions.

Des is -what we used to call, normal.

What a relief! At least there is one sane official.
(12-14-2021, 04:42 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Let's look at what they will never say.  One of these things are not like the other.

They are predicting a deadly upsurge of COVID victims. Though they are ignoring the fact that those infected with the Omicron in South Africa, have very mild cases and that the majority of the population is unvaccinated and have developed natural immunity.

The fact they are claiming Omicron will created severe illness and death in Europe and the United States, were the majority of the people are vaccinated will not look very good.

So get ready for the spin and a new variant.

I watched the Doctor's video. He seems pretty level headed and I am not arguing with anyone. Just mentioning my observations. 

We have the data (albeit early) from South Africa on omicron. It seems to have a low affect on that population. Just a few hundred seriously injured out of 60+ million.  Yet, the predications for the UK from the same virus has hundreds of thousands of hospitalizations and tens of thousands of deaths. Huh? 

In addition, they are worried about the potency from previous jabs so they want to administer more jabs. More of the same they are worried won't be effective enough. 

This makes no sense to me. I know I am not a immunologist or pathologist or any kind of -ist.
(12-15-2021, 05:25 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I watched the Doctor's video. He seems pretty level headed and I am not arguing with anyone. Just mentioning my observations. 

We have the data (albeit early) from South Africa on omicron. It seems to have a low affect on that population. Just a few hundred seriously injured out of 60+ million.  Yet, the predications for the UK from the same virus has hundreds of thousands of hospitalizations and tens of thousands of deaths. Huh? 

In addition, they are worried about the potency from previous jabs so they want to administer more jabs. More of the same they are worried won't be effective enough. 

This makes no sense to me. I know I am not a immunologist or pathologist or any kind of -ist.

They don't want us to think. If we do that, we may start putting two an two together.

I found this other video very interesting.

Since natural immunity is expected after recovery from a virus, I don't know why they would think that the Omicron variant is superior in creating natural immunity, while ignoring the natural immunity from the original virus and its other variants.

Unless it is because the Omicron variants has around 32 different variant spikes, making it the super one size fits all virus, that is much milder, much easier to catch, and few people die from it.

Or maybe because it was deliberately introduced to infect all those pesky, stiff necked unvaccinated folk.

Just a thought.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-15-2021, 06:36 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They don't want us to think. If we do that, we may start putting two an two together.

Since natural immunity is expected after recovery from a virus, I don't know why they would think that the Omicron variant is superior in creating natural immunity, while ignoring the natural immunity from the original virus and its other variants.

Unless it is because the Omicron variants has around 32 different variant spikes, making it the super one size fits all virus, that is much milder, much easier to catch, and few people die from it.

Or maybe because it was deliberately introduced to infect all those pesky, stiff necked unvaccinated folk.

Just a thought.

Apparently Pfizer just released it's vaccine death evaluation pursuant to a court order. Grace told me about it. According to that report, the vaccine death rate is only marginally lower than the pre-vaccine death rate from covid itself, so why bother with it? Now, they don't want us thinking enough to make that comparison, but they REALLY don't want us to think about how those numbers were skewed over time - i.e. die in a car wreck, but test positive for the virus = covid death, but die from the vaccine, and watch that death mysteriously disappear from VAERS. So covid deaths are artificially inflated while vax deaths are simultaneously artificially depressed... and they could STILL only make the vax death rate marginally better, even with all that fun with numbers! The real numbers would likely horrify everyone, and raise calls for new Nuremburg Trials.

Grace also told me that they are now saying that catching the virus, but being asypmtomatic (as both of us apparently were), does not confer any immunity on that individual - DUH! If you are asypmtomatic, you already have a natural immunity, and the virus is just hitching a free ride in a dry well - so WHY would a virus MAKE someone immune who was ALREADY immune? That's the part they are not pointing out, and that they don't want us thinking too deeply about, lest we have reason to refuse their money-making jabs!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-15-2021, 06:36 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 05:25 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I watched the Doctor's video. He seems pretty level headed and I am not arguing with anyone. Just mentioning my observations. 

They don't want us to think. If we do that, we may start putting two an two together.

Since natural immunity is expected after recovery from a virus, I don't know why they would think that the Omicron variant is superior in creating natural immunity, while ignoring the natural immunity from the original virus and its other variants. (1)

Or maybe because it was deliberately introduced to infect all those pesky, stiff necked unvaccinated folk.(2)

Just a thought.

1. I agree. What about all the other variants floating around for the last two years? No immunity from them? I doubt it. Sounds like a talking point from those who believe the only thing between death and the C19 plague is the jab. Nothing else is possible. 

2. Could be a means of back peddling. A way to back down from the current posture. 'Luckily Omicron came through, it was weak, gave immunity to all the anti's, and we are in a better position now.'
(12-15-2021, 07:52 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:36 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They don't want us to think. If we do that, we may start putting two an two together.

Just a thought.

Apparently Pfizer just released it's vaccine death evaluation pursuant to a court order. Grace told me about it. According to that report, the vaccine death rate is only marginally lower than the pre-vaccine death rate from covid itself, so why bother with it? Now, they don't want us thinking enough to make that comparison, but they REALLY don't want us to think about how those numbers were skewed over time - i.e. die in a car wreck, but test positive for the virus = covid death, but die from the vaccine, and watch that death mysteriously disappear from VAERS. So covid deaths are artificially inflated while vax deaths are simultaneously artificially depressed... and they could STILL only make the vax death rate marginally better, even with all that fun with numbers! The real numbers would likely horrify everyone, and raise calls for new Nuremburg Trials.

Grace also told me that they are now saying that catching the virus, but being asypmtomatic (as both of us apparently were), does not confer any immunity on that individual - DUH! If you are asypmtomatic, you already have a natural immunity, and the virus is just hitching a free ride in a dry well - so WHY would a virus MAKE someone immune who was ALREADY immune? That's the part they are not pointing out, and that they don't want us thinking too deeply about, lest we have reason to refuse their money-making jabs!

So catching the virus but not getting ill from it is not immunity? Then what is it? I would be curious to find out how they define that.
(12-16-2021, 01:59 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: So catching the virus but not getting ill from it is not immunity? Then what is it? I would be curious to find out how they define that.

Well, it's "immunity" as I define it, and as Webster defines it, but neither of us are doctors, and so may die from the Great Covid Plague any second.

Not sure how we will die of covid without suffering any of the ill effects of it, but I'm sure the deaths will resemble lead poisoning, and be put on the death certificates as "died from covid".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’