Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A christmas song like you ain't heard before
I am blessed or cursed with an ability to hear anyone only slightly off key when singing which at times drives me nuts ! Christmas songs that I have heard zillions of times do not turn me on and have not turned me on for many years.. I came across this song and was astounded by the range of voice this guy has so I had to post. Almost sounds demonic if you believe in such things !! hahaha
(12-09-2021, 05:55 AM)727Sky Wrote: I am blessed or cursed with an ability to hear anyone only slightly off key when singing which at times drives me nuts ! Christmas songs that I have heard zillions of times do not turn me on and have not turned me on for many years.. I came across this song and was astounded by the range of voice this guy has so I had to post. Almost sounds demonic if you believe in such things !! hahaha

I'm sorry but for me bass singers are strictly for back up or the occasional verse. Sitting through a entire song with a bass singer would get on my nerves, which is why i onely made it about 20 seconds through this one.

But i will say this if the guy is actually doing all of the singing of all four he has a lotta range, to bad he chose bass as the lead.

I went to youtube and he takes credit for all of it, arrangement, production,, filming, performance, and editing. seems he fairly well talented
[Image: TWBB.png]