Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Holographic Library Left by an Advanced Civilization
In an unexplored area of the Bucegi mountains there was an incredible discovery in 2003 that would completely change our history. A holographic library left by an advanced civilization was found deep within the Earth below the Bucegi Mountains in Romania.

I had not heard of this! tinyhuh Is this part of the Disclosure being made to us now?   This is an awesome discovery!   minusculethumbsup2

Library In Bucegi Mountains

Quote:The United States of America exercised colossal diplomatic pressure on the Romanian Government, which intended to disclose the findings to the entire world. The implications became far more complex due to the brutal interference of the Order of the Illuminati, which sought to take control of both the location of the discovery, and the joint Romanian - American expedition. Powerful members of the Illuminati group visit the site and take control of all operations related to this find. Since that time all this story went into secrecy. You can read the full story following a link below this video. To learn more about this subject please watch video below:

This article ( Incredible discovery: Holographic library left by an advanced civilization) is free and open source. You have permission to republish this article under a Creative Commons license with full attribution and a link to the original source on Disclose.tv READ MORE: Source
If this is In Fact True (I need to research more) WOW  mediumalien

The first I've heard of this discovery.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]