Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drums of war "Stupid idiots"
(12-08-2021, 01:43 PM)727Sky Wrote:

The government has lost the trust and the respect of the people. They know they will also soon lose the control of the people.

This is just a tactic to create an enemy that will galvanize the people, and move them back into the lap of the government, under the illusion of protection, patriotism, and safety.

Who is going to fight their phony war? I pray that not a single American supports this fake crisis, and that the military refuses to put our military in harms way, for a government that uses its people like pawns.

Why should Americans die to preserve the independence of the Ukraine, when their government is stripping American of their rights to safety, freedoms, and liberties? We can't be that far gone.

It is time to fight. But the Russia is not the enemy, and not the battle front. We should not be fighting Russia, over there. We should be fighting our tyrannical government, over here.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(12-08-2021, 01:43 PM)727Sky Wrote:

I agree that it would be stupid ( I should said say not ideal) to go to war with russia, but it should also be noted that putin is not going to stop. He's going to keep pushing as much as he can and try to take back as much territory and influence in europe that the USSR had, Ol vald is a revisionist and has been since he took office, he is trying to sow dicord among the west while he has passed laws that will keep him in office until 2036 ( that will make him the longest ruler of russia next to stalin), and goes after any and all groups, people that may oppose and expose his deeds back in his own country. Although he's not quite as bad as Xi and the CCP he does his best to limit what his people see and hear from the west and influence their opinions.

Sooner or later the world is gonna have to deal with him and china, and it's not gonna, be by letting them get away with the shit they pull or being nice and it's not gooing get any prettier the longer the world waits.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(12-08-2021, 03:26 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 01:43 PM)727Sky Wrote: I agree that it would be stupid ( I should said say not ideal) to go to war with russia, but it should also be noted that putin is not going to stop. He's going to keep pushing as much as he can and try to take back as much territory and influence in europe that the USSR had, Ol vald is a revisionist and has been since he took office, he is trying to sow dicord among the west while he has passed laws that will keep him in office until 2036 ( that will make him the longest ruler of russia next to stalin), and goes after any and all groups, people that may oppose and expose his deeds back in his own country. Although he's not quite as bad as Xi and the CCP he does his best to limit what his people see and hear from the west and influence their opinions.

Sooner or later the world is gonna have to deal with him and china, and it's not gonna, be by letting them get away with the shit they pull or being nice and it's not gooing get any prettier the longer the world waits.

The world can't deal with their own tyrannical governments. A short look across all the countries that where once considered democratic, independent, wealthy, and productive nations, shows a landscape of a world going to Hell in a hand basket.

How can those nations deal with an outside forces, when their own country is on fire, and the people under siege by its own government?

We screwed up a long time a ago. We did nothing to change this path we are on. We kept making the same mistakes over and over again. Looking for a savior, for a knight in shining armor. We are still sitting on our assess, waiting for someone to come along and fix it. Waiting for someone to save us.

I suggest while we are waiting that we at least do the only practical, and possibly the only thing that may help us down the road. That is to learn a new language or two, like Russian and Chinese.

Forgive me. I am just frustrated, pissed, and kind of fed up with the attempts at being manipulated. I am tired of being lied to, being attacked, and dismissed.

I don't care about our government anymore. All I care about is God, family, and community. I am going to fight my battle in my own province. When the smoke clears, if I am still alive, God will still be my king.

• minusculebeercheers 

something went wrong wheh i posted see post below

Current situation well illustrates why EU foreign policy that relies on NATO backing (drawing in USA, Canada, and Turkey, all non-EU states) is inherently unstable and dangerous.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-08-2021, 04:10 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The world can't deal with their own tyrannical governments. A short look across all the countries that where once considered democratic, independent, wealthy, and productive nations, shows a landscape of a world going to Hell in a hand basket.

How can those nations deal with an outside forces, when their own country is on fire, and the people under siege by its own government?

We screwed up a long time a ago. We did nothing to change this path we are on. We kept making the same mistakes over and over again. Looking for a savior, for a knight in shining armor. We are still sitting on our assess, waiting for someone to come along and fix it. Waiting for someone to save us.

I suggest while we are waiting that we at least do the only practical, and possibly the only thing that may help us down the road. That is to learn a new language or two, like Russian and Chinese.

Forgive me. I am just frustrated, pissed, and kind of fed up with the attempts at being manipulated. I am tired of being lied to, being attacked, and dismissed.

I don't care about our government anymore. All I care about is God, family, and community. I am going to fight my battle in my own province. When the smoke clears, if I am still alive, God will still be my king.

I can understand your frustration, but i'm not real interested in learning either one.
What should have been done after WWII and in Korea, is what Patton and MacArthur suggested.

Two statements Quotes from Patton, warning this is fairly racist and don't anybody go calling me one, because I know not that all of them are the way he says, but  a good portion of them are.

Quote:General George S. Patton:
“The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.”
Statement by Patton on 8 August 1945, as quoted in “General Patton : A Soldier’s Life” (2002) by Stanley P. Hirshson, p. 650

Quote:“I understand the situation. Their (the Soviet) supply system is inadequate to maintain them in a serious action such as I could put to them. They have chickens in the coop and cattle on the hoof — that’s their supply system. They could probably maintain themselves in the type of fighting I could give them for five days. After that it would make no difference how many million men they have, and if you wanted Moscow I could give it to you. They lived on the land coming down. There is insufficient left for them to maintain themselves going back. Let’s not give them time to build up their supplies. If we do, then . . . we have had a victory over the Germans and disarmed them, but we have failed in the liberation of Europe; we have lost the war!” — Patton. Prior to his assassination by the Soviets.

There is evidence that suggest he might have been assassinated by the Soviets it wouldn't have been above Stalin.

MacArthur knew it all to well himself, this from a letter he wrote about how sorry Truman was,

Quote:It seems strangely difficult for some to realize that here in Asia is where the communist conspirators have elected to make their play for global conquest, and that we have joined the issue thus raised on the battlefield; that here we fight Europe's war with arms while the diplomats there still fight it with words; that if we lose the war to communism in Asia the fall of Europe is inevitable, win it and Europe most probably would avoid war and yet preserve freedom. As you pointed out, we must win. There is no substitute for victory.

MacArthur oversaw the rebuilding of Japan, and they turned out fairly well. Although what many don't really realize or understand, except China is they got their revenge on us through our pocket book, just as china is trying to do to the world now.

with all this covid sh@@ going on, and how fucked up all the world governments are acting something is fixing to blow and i do feel that Russia and China are going to be in the catbrid seat, unless something is done.

(12-08-2021, 05:38 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: with all this covid sh@@ going on, and how fucked up all the world governments are acting something is fixing to blow and i do feel that Russia and China are going to be in the catbrid seat, unless something is done.

I am sure if you ask the opposing leaders at the time, their view point, they will point out that America was no saint.

Evil comes in many forms. I will fight tyranny, regardless of the place it originates, what flavor it comes in, or what language it speaks.

I am ready to take the long sleep, before I comply with tyranny, or before I will walk willingly into a cage.

Russia and China used to be the considered the enemy of the American people, because we were led to believe they wanted to take our lands and to take our freedoms. We were raised to fight the enemies of our country to our death. Whether those enemies were foreign or domestic.

I can't fear the possibility of an attack from a foreign enemy abroad, when the domestic enemy is knocking down my front door. Our government has become the front wave for any foreign enemy. Our government has made us poor, weak, apathetic, and ripe for the picking.

I can't blame China or Russia for gleaning the fields. The American warlords would do the same.

• minusculebeercheers 

Has anyone considered that if Putin goes to war with/invades Ukraine that he will lay his hands on proof of all of Pedo Joe and Hunter's dirty dealings with Ukraine? And Obama's dirty dealings with Ukraine as well?

Maybe, just maybe, all of this administration's eagerness to put the US into a war with Russia is just an attempt to cover their own asses.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(12-08-2021, 06:23 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Has anyone considered that if Putin goes to war with/invades Ukraine that he will lay his hands on proof of all of Pedo Joe and Hunter's dirty dealings with Ukraine? And Obama's dirty dealings with Ukraine as well?

Maybe, just maybe, all of this administration's eagerness to put the US into a war with Russia is just an attempt to cover their own asses.

Good point.
The answer  tinysure
My husbands colleges he trained that he has good relations with have already answered that same question asked by my husband yesterday.
Putin has that information and MORE to include the Clintons.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-08-2021, 06:23 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Has anyone considered that if Putin goes to war with/invades Ukraine that he will lay his hands on proof of all of Pedo Joe and Hunter's dirty dealings with Ukraine? And Obama's dirty dealings with Ukraine as well?

Not that it would matter. It would likely just turn up in a Netflix series, or a YouTube documentary, generating a bunch of Twitter posts, a bunch of memes, and folk would go back to eating their popcorn. 

Just waiting for the next outrage triggering tidbit to be handed out to them. 

If TPTB are passing out gifts, they are usually made in China, hand me downs, stolen goods, or loans that have to be returned.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-08-2021, 06:03 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 05:38 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: with all this covid sh@@ going on, and how fucked up all the world governments are acting something is fixing to blow and i do feel that Russia and China are going to be in the catbrid seat, unless something is done.
Quote:Russia and China used to be the considered the enemy of the American people, because we were led to believe they wanted to take our lands and to take our freedoms. We were raised to fight the enemies of our country to our death. Whether those enemies were foreign or domestic.

They still are, and even though we have conspirators in our country with them in both private and government sectors, if we don't start doing something sooner rather than later before getting rid of those conspirators it will be to late. There's nothing saying both can't be done at the same time. If we can use the "woke" and conspirators  to help get neutralize the treats from them, why not use them?

Some experts fear it is already to late, China has a good percentage of the world in a position where they  depend on them in every aspect of life, and are working to have total control over the whole world. They buy up land that food is produced on in every country they can, buy any and all minerals resources they can get there hands on,  loan money to every government that asks, build infrastructure that they control in those countries, steal intellectual property, and produce products with it and undercut prices plus  much more.

here is just a few of the 2400  U.S. companies they nave controlling interest in some you will more than likely recognize,

AMC Entertainment (entertainment)
Cirrus Wind Energy (energy)
Complete Genomics (health care)
First International Oil (energy)
G.E. Appliances (technology)
IBM—P.C. division (technology)
Legendary Entertainment Group (entertainment)
Motorola Mobility (technology)
Nexteer Automotive (automotive)
Riot Games (entertainment)
Smithfield Foods (food)
Teledyne Continental Motors and Mattituck Services (aerospace)
Terex Corp. (machinery)
Triple H Coal (mining)
Zonare Medical Systems (health care)

Here is something that will probably piss you off even more, The U.S. and other countries allow China to buy companies in their country, China doesn't. Also China passed a law that would require some tech companies to help them spy on other countries if asked, companies they own would have to hand over data to them many experts say.

Here is a site that breaks down China's Global and U.S. influence, when you open the link click the icons to see the business and type.

[Image: China-Influnce.png]

Link to Site

Chinese Communist Party influence in America

Here is a link for their global influence, iit show how much in just 20 years trade has shifted to China. If that much trade has shifted just think how much more their influence has, especially in the poorer countries. scroll down to the bottom to see the map. also Notice what is the largest country that does business China, hint it starts with a R

Link to Sites Home Page
China Owns US

Now as far as Russia, why i believe they aren't as far along as China, is they used their brand of Strong Arm Communism much longer than China and it failed. Now that ol Farty is in charge it's run more like a criminal organization and ol farty is the head Don.
You know back in 2015 his former hedge fund manger said he was worth 200 billion, so knowing the way he operates  it would be safe to say he's worth a whole lot more now.
How do you suppose that happened?

That is the only notion that makes it make any sense to me. I can think of no compelling reason that the US should be obliged "protect" Russia from Russia, and make no mistake the Ukraine is a part of Russia, always has been, always will be. Also, the Democrats, and an ever increasing number of Republicans, seem not to have gotten the memo that the Soviet Union is no more - it's been gone 30 years, replaced by Russia. Yet they still try to drum up unreasonable fears of Russia by employing old Cold War fears that "The Soviets are coming! The Soviets are coming!" when there are no more Soviets to come.

Oligarchs? You betcha - oligarchs have owned and operated that nation ever since the Tsar's government fell to the communists, but the Soviets themselves no longer exist.

But telling Putin to back off from the Ukraine is like Putin telling Trump to back off from building The Wall - it's in HIS sphere of influence, not ours, and none of our business. What I think is really going on here is that Russia is providing a distraction for the CCP to make a move under cover of smoke, Russia is making the probe of the perimeter so that the CCP will know the lay of the land without actually getting it's own hands dirty. And BidenHarris, being in cahoots with the both of them, is leading us right down the Garden Path they want us to tread.

American leftists have two faces, speak with forked tongue. On the one hand, when the American South broke away and formed it's own nation, they fought like demons to force it back under their umbrella by forcibly annexing it - but now they would deny that same right to Russia in reference to the Ukraine. This action would be like the Tsar telling Lincoln to keep his furry mitts off the South, or else he was going to take a good ol' Russian ass-whomping.

In reference to Patton's assessment of Russians as "a bunch of drunks", I once asked a mail order Russian bride why so many Russian women wanted to come to America. She responded that "All Russian men drink, all time. We think maybe Americans not so much, maybe make better husband". So Patton's observation does seem to bear up under scrutiny.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Exactly my point.
If rain is leaking through the roof in my house, why would I go to Russia to fix a roof on a house over there?

I agree that something needs to be done, "now".

We just disagree about "where" the work should start.

I am an extremely compassionate person, but I believe charity begins at home. 

I am extremely loyal to community, but I believe patriotism begins at home.

• minusculebeercheers 

I agree with all you say. I also believe that all of this is just part two of the staging for the great reset.

We know that the present government does not give a damn about the American people, and no other groups of people.

All of us are just pawns to be shuffled around, manipulated, and used as peices around the global game board. 

We can't believe a damn thing our government says. @Houndoghowlie's post shows just the tip of the iceberg.

Almost every dollar we spend, every day, goes to companies that control our government and in the process, controls us.

We have a country that they have sold to China and anyone else that wanted a peice of the American pie. 

Not one dime was for the good of the people. All we got out of the deal was increased poverty, lost of jobs, promises of continue lock downs, being placed in a database so they can keep track of us, and control us with clearance papers, and travel restrictions. They control imported and exported goods, supplies, and food shortages. 

He who controls the water, food, and access control the world. 

Oh! We also got a lot of division, a lot of societal hate and discord. Just what the enemies need to pick us off like ripe fruit hanging on low branches.

• minusculebeercheers 

(12-08-2021, 08:01 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 06:03 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
Quote:Russia and China used to be the considered the enemy of the American people, because we were led to believe they wanted to take our lands and to take our freedoms. We were raised to fight the enemies of our country to our death. Whether those enemies were foreign or domestic.

They still are, and even though we have conspirators in our country with them in both private and government sectors, if we don't start doing something sooner rather than later before getting rid of those conspirators it will be to late. There's nothing saying both can't be done at the same time. If we can use the "woke" and conspirators  to help get neutralize the treats from them, why not use them?

Some experts fear it is already to late, China has a good percentage of the world in a position where they  depend on them in every aspect of life, and are working to have total control over the whole world. They buy up land that food is produced on in every country they can, buy any and all minerals resources they can get there hands on,  loan money to every government that asks, build infrastructure that they control in those countries, steal intellectual property, and produce products with it and undercut prices plus  much more.

here is just a few of the 2400  U.S. companies they nave controlling interest in some you will more than likely recognize,

AMC Entertainment (entertainment)
Cirrus Wind Energy (energy)
Complete Genomics (health care)
First International Oil (energy)
G.E. Appliances (technology)
IBM—P.C. division (technology)
Legendary Entertainment Group (entertainment)
Motorola Mobility (technology)
Nexteer Automotive (automotive)
Riot Games (entertainment)
Smithfield Foods (food)
Teledyne Continental Motors and Mattituck Services (aerospace)
Terex Corp. (machinery)
Triple H Coal (mining)
Zonare Medical Systems (health care)

Here is something that will probably piss you off even more, The U.S. and other countries allow China to buy companies in their country, China doesn't. Also China passed a law that would require some tech companies to help them spy on other countries if asked, companies they own would have to hand over data to them many experts say.

Here is a site that breaks down China's Global and U.S. influence, when you open the link click the icons to see the business and type.

[Image: China-Influnce.png]

Link to Site

Chinese Communist Party influence in America

Here is a link for their global influence, iit show how much in just 20 years trade has shifted to China. If that much trade has shifted just think how much more their influence has, especially in the poorer countries. scroll down to the bottom to see the map. also Notice what is the largest country that does business China, hint it starts with a R

Link to Sites Home Page
China Owns US

Now as far as Russia, why i believe they aren't as far along as China, is they used their brand of Strong Arm Communism much longer than China and it failed. Now that ol Farty is in charge it's run more like a criminal organization and ol farty is the head Don.
You know back in 2015 his former hedge fund manger said he was worth 200 billion, so knowing the way he operates  it would be safe to say he's worth a whole lot more now.
How do you suppose that happened?

A very interesting map. I notice a vaguely crescent shaped "hole" in CCP coverage in the mid-Atlantic of the east coast, where the CCP has apparently not met with much success at making inroads. I live in that coverage hole, as does my son, although he does have to make the occasional foray into enemy held territory.

Some things may not yet be plotted on it. For example, I see the Bristol City Schools is listed, about an hour and a half from here, but it does not show the campus of the former Virginia Intermont College, also in Bristol, VA, which the CCP bought through the auspices of a New York cut-out for a couple million dollars.

It might make a decent barracks...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-08-2021, 10:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote: A very interesting map. I notice a vaguely crescent shaped "hole" in CCP coverage in the mid-Atlantic of the east coast, where the CCP has apparently not met with much success at making inroads. I live in that coverage hole, as does my son, although he does have to make the occasional foray into enemy held territory.

Some things may not yet be plotted on it. For example, I see the Bristol City Schools is listed, about an hour and a half from here, but it does not show the campus of the former Virginia Intermont College, also in Bristol, VA, which the CCP bought through the auspices of a New York cut-out for a couple million dollars.

Looks like your right

I looked it up, couldn't find much info other that the company's name that bought it and the CEO's name.

The owners now is U.S. MAGIS INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CENTER INC, The owner/ CEO of that company is Tao Tao Zhang. There doesn't seem to be much about him on the internet other than what i found. That seems strange to me, but then again my search skills my be lacking as i said before.

I did find a news report about them buying it,

Quote:U.S. Magis International is owned by a Chinese businessman and was established to acquire and operate colleges in the U.S., Xu said. An online search shows Tao Tao Zhang is listed as the company’s CEO and it was established in 2011.

“This will be the first one. If we do this successfully there will be more,” Xu said. “The owner has a college and other businesses in China.”

Former Virginia Intermont campus sold at auction for $3.3 million

So they run schools in China, and if this one succeeds their going to open new ones. Bet there will be a lot of revisionist history taught there.

(12-08-2021, 11:41 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 10:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote: A very interesting map. I notice a vaguely crescent shaped "hole" in CCP coverage in the mid-Atlantic of the east coast, where the CCP has apparently not met with much success at making inroads. I live in that coverage hole, as does my son, although he does have to make the occasional foray into enemy held territory.

Looks like your right

I looked it up, couldn't find much info other that the company's name that bought it and the CEO's name.

The owners now is U.S. MAGIS INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CENTER INC, The owner/ CEO of that company is Tao Tao Zhang. There doesn't seem to be much about him on the internet other than what i found. That seems strange to me, but then again my search skills my be lacking as i said before.

I did find a news report about them buying it,

Quote:U.S. Magis International is owned by a Chinese businessman and was established to acquire and operate colleges in the U.S., Xu said. An online search shows Tao Tao Zhang is listed as the company’s CEO and it was established in 2011.

“This will be the first one. If we do this successfully there will be more,” Xu said. “The owner has a college and other businesses in China.”

So they run schools in China, and if this one succeeds their going to open new ones. Bet there will be a lot of revisionist history taught there.

I am sure the curriculum goes a little like this.

• minusculebeercheers 

The deafening thing in this discussion is what is not mentioned.

What does Ukraine want?

I suspect there are more than a few Ukrainians who have tired of being dominated by the Moscow kleptocracy.  Ukraine probably has its own kleptocracy, but people usually prefer their own criminals to foreign criminals as overlords.

And if enough Ukrainians don't want the Moscow kleptocracy owning them, they'll fight.

At that point, the rest of Europe has to decide whether or not they want a replay of the run-up to World War II.  Because Putin, despite being an apparently intelligent person, only seems to have one playbook -- Red Star Panzer Divisions Coming Your Way.  Lazy and unnecessary because he has powerful economic options that would net him most of what he wants.  But I suspect this has become personal for him, and besides, he is obsessed with winding the clock back to the 1980s.

The USA might or might not get involved.  But if it comes to war, we won't have a choice if NATO allied nations are getting blown away by Crazy Ivan games.

As to the war.  As long as it doesn't 'go nuclear', much of it will boil down to who has the best intel, the best drones, and the best electronic warfare assets.  Missiles and aircraft don't work well when their electronics get spoofed.

And if I was the Ukrainians, I would lay a veritable ocean of land mines along the frontiers with Russia and Belarus.  Slow them down and give the rest of the world a chance to decide if they want to get involved.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-08-2021, 11:41 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:

There was something fishy about the purchase - they turned down an offer of 5 million to go with the Chinese offer of 3.3 mil instead, which is not a sound business decision. Especially unsound in light of the fact that they still, after several years, own faculty and staff of the former institution an aggregate of around 5 mil in salaries, and there is about 15 to 20 mil in repairs needed to make the place functional.

I went to school there for a while. I know it's vulnerabilities, and what needs to be blown up to bring it down. Red Star Productions will not be driving their trucks along my highways.