Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Booster Shot Promotion Speech
This nutcase is some of the worst i ever seen, epic scaremongering, lying, telling people to go get the booster . 

SCHOOLS ARE NOW INOCULATION CENTERS TO KILL YOUR KIDS - PUSHING FEAR ONTO THE SHEEP

The speaker, Jim Justice , governor of Vest Virginia start about : 07.00

Unbelievable tinybigeyes
BBC Breakfast TV in the UK have been "discussing" giving the shots to 5yr olds this morning.

There was some Talking Head guy saying that "we can't let fear win", that love is the only emotion stronger than fear and... if we love our families then we shouldn't be "putting them at risk" by not getting the jabs and boosters!! FFS

So... over 90% of the UK population has already been jabbed and, what was it.... 80% or so received first boosters already...
But it's not working because people are still getting infected and requiring treatment etc so it's the 10% unjabbed that are the issue??

They have No Idea yet whether the current jabs/boosters will provide protection from the latest variants, but we should all get jabbed and boosted anyway.... because it stops putting others at risk?????????????

Is it just me?

PS - Oh, and they have changed the narrative AGAIN, now openly admitting that we will likely need booster shot after booster shot after booster shot... AND they've brought down the time before boosting to 3 MONTHS (instead of six), so they're basically admitting that any "benefit" from a booster jab wanes to feck all after just 3 months?

Remember when it was ONE VACCINATION to "cure" the virus/disease?
Then "Might need two doses..."
Then "Two doses PLUS a booster..."
Step right up for your daily booster folks.... this will be GREAT for your immune system!
tinyangry
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(12-02-2021, 09:33 AM)gordi Wrote: BBC Breakfast TV in the UK have been "discussing" giving the shots to 5yr olds this morning.

There was some Talking Head guy saying that "we can't let fear win", that love is the only emotion stronger than fear and... if we love our families then we shouldn't be "putting them at risk" by not getting the jabs and boosters!! FFS

So... over 90% of the UK population has already been jabbed and, what was it.... 80% or so received first boosters already...
But it's not working because people are still getting infected and requiring treatment etc so it's the 10% unjabbed that are the issue??

They have No Idea yet whether the current jabs/boosters will provide protection from the latest variants, but we should all get jabbed and boosted anyway.... because it stops putting others at risk?????????????

Is it just me?

PS - Oh, and they have changed the narrative AGAIN, now openly admitting that we will likely need booster shot after booster shot after booster shot... AND they've brought down the time before boosting to 3 MONTHS (instead of six), so they're basically admitting that any "benefit" from a booster jab wanes to feck all after just 3 months?

Remember when it was ONE VACCINATION to "cure" the virus/disease?
Then "Might need two doses..."
Then "Two doses PLUS a booster..."
Step right up for your daily booster folks.... this will be GREAT for your immune system!
tinyangry

Yeeh and every data about this all has been saying for Months now that  it`s the vaccinated that are now in real danger, real as it can get...

Authorities are manipulating death-rate figures because the actual rates show the Fully Vaccinated are 286% more likely to die of Covid-19

What they do to kids is beyond evil . The roadmap is there now...this wont end to booster shot #3 ...it will be more and more untill people will drop dead .
It has always been called, Population Control.
Quote:Great Britain: Excess Mortality Among Children After Vaccine Rollout.
Following the government’s vaccine rollout, the UK’s Office of National Statistics shows that the number of deaths between week 38 and week 41 of 2021 among children aged 10-14 were 62% higher than the five-year average for the number of deaths in this age group during the same period. Furthermore, the increase in deaths began when children started receiving the experimental “vaccine.”

Source

Quote:The World Health Organization has questioned the UK government’s decision to roll out hundreds of millions of booster jabs to its population, asserting there is “no evidence” they would offer “greater protection” to the healthy.
Source

Keep the Sheeple in Afraid and Dependent on the Government as you slowly kill the unproductive, unnecessary humans that would be a burden in old age.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-02-2021, 04:04 PM)guohua Wrote: Keep the Sheeple in Afraid and Dependent on the Government as you slowly kill the unproductive, unnecessary humans
that would be a burden in old age.

Yep... three weeks to flatten the curve. Masks and social distancing. Vaccine, vaccine, pill, vaccine, vaccine-passport and booster.
Now...

Quote:Pfizer boss: Annual Covid jabs for years to come

'People will be likely to need to have annual Covid vaccinations for many years to come, the head of Pfizer has told the BBC
Dr Albert Bourla said he thought this would be needed to maintain a "very high level of protection".

The UK has now secured an extra 114 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to be delivered over the next two years.
A year ago the UK was the first country to approve the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10432]
Sneeze-and-I'm-A-Triilionaire Dr Albert Bourla.

Pfizers's chief executive was speaking to the BBC before the emergence of the Omicron variant, first identified in South Africa
and also before the announcement that the UK government had signed contracts to buy the 54 million additional Pfizer-BioNTech
and 60 million Moderna doses for 2022 and 2023.

These deals include access to modified vaccines if needed to combat Omicron and future variants of concern, the Department of
Health has said. Dr Bourla said Pfizer had already made updated vaccines in response to the Beta, also first identified in South
Africa, and Delta, first identified in India, variants but that they had not been needed.

The company is now working on an updated jab in response to the Omicron variant that could be ready in 100 days.
He said vaccines had helped save millions of lives during the pandemic, and without them the "fundamental structure of our society
would be threatened" By the end of the year Pfizer expects to have supplied three billion doses of its messenger ribonucleic-acid
(mRNA) vaccine with four billion planned for next year.

There had been a global race to protect people protected, Dr Bourla said, but in 2022, countries would have "as many doses as they
need".

Share price
Several global health charities see the money Pfizer, BioNTech and Moderna are making out of the pandemic as immoral.
Pfizer will generate at least $35bn of Covid vaccine sales this year and has seen its share price soar.
But while most people in the world have now had at least one Covid jab, in parts of Africa it is less than one person in 20.

Dr Bourla was unapologetic about making a profit, saying "the bottom line is millions of lives were saved."

He continued; "We have saved the global economy trillions of dollars. "It is a strong incentive for innovation for the next pandemic.
"But people will see that if they step up to the game, to bring something that saves lives and saves money, there is also a financial
reward."

He denied profiteering - saying the jab was the "cost of a takeaway meal" for richer countries but sold at no profit to low-income
ones - but accepted rich countries such as the UK had placed orders early and availability had initially been limited.

Having to be stored at -70C, the Pfizer vaccine has been tricky to deploy in countries with limited health services.
But within a month or so, Pfizer says it will roll out a new formulation of the vaccine that can be stored for three months in a fridge,
which Dr Bourla said, would make a "huge difference" for sub-Saharan African countries.

Pfizer has also developed an antiviral pill, Paxlovid, which in trials cut hospital admissions and deaths by nearly 90%.
It should be approved in the US shortly and the UK government has agreed to buy enough for 250,000 patients.

'Severe symptoms'
Pfizer is also conducting Covid-vaccine trials in the under-fives. And in October, the United States Food and Drug Administration
approved the Pfizer jab for five to 11-year-olds. Immunising that age group in the UK and Europe would be a very good idea,
Dr Bourla said. "Covid in schools is thriving," he said.

"This is disturbing, significantly, the educational system, and there are kids that will have severe symptoms. "So there is no doubt
in my mind that the benefits, completely, are in favour of doing it." The mRNA vaccines, from Pfizer and Moderna have now taken
over almost completely from the UK developed Oxford-AstraZeneca jab.

'Right thing'
And Dr Bourla had a strong message for those who did not want to have vaccines. "For those that are just afraid, the only emotion of
human beings stronger than fear is love," he said. "So I am using always this argument that the decision to get another vaccine is not
going to influence only your health, it is going to affect the health of others and particularly the health of the people you love the most,
because they are the ones that you will interact with.

"So take the courage to overcome your fears and do the right thing."
He has recently been the target of some bizarre fake news stories, alleging the US Federal Bureau of Investigation had arrested him
for fraud and his wife had died as a result of side-effects from the Pfizer vaccine - both untrue.

"In the first news, that I was arrested by the FBI, of course I laughed," he said.
"On the second news, that my wife died, with a picture of her, I was really [angry].
"I worried about my kids, so I tried to call them and I could not get my son on the phone.

"What we had to go through, it is nothing compared to the lives that will be lost because of the rubbish that those people published,
because people will really think that my wife died because of the vaccine... and she is fine - she is wonderful."...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-02-2021, 09:17 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This nutcase is some of the worst i ever seen, epic scaremongering, lying, telling people to go get the booster . 

SCHOOLS ARE NOW INOCULATION CENTERS TO KILL YOUR KIDS - PUSHING FEAR ONTO THE SHEEP

Unbelievable tinybigeyes

Yup, that was Jim Justice, governor of WV. I don't know what happened to him - he used to be sane. He's the one that announced the WV plan to allow VA counties to annex themselves to WV when we got a Marxist government here in VA. He's the one that made the announcement that we could leave and join WV instead. Now, it appears, someone has gotten to him.

But, as the bright spot on the horizon, my family comes from WV, and in order to overload any hospitals where they come from, hospitals would first have to be built there. You can't overload what does not exist, and in the part of WV my family comes from, there just aren't any.

So they ain't worried about taking up beds with covid and killing off stroke and heart attack victims because there ain't room in the nonexistent hospitals for them. Everyone gets to die in their own home, as they have done there for generations.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-02-2021, 04:55 PM)BIAD Wrote: Yep... three weeks to flatten the curve. Masks and social distancing. Vaccine, vaccine, pill, vaccine, vaccine-passport and booster.
Now...

Quote:Pfizer boss: Annual Covid jabs for years to come

'People will be likely to need to have annual Covid vaccinations for many years to come, the head of Pfizer has told the BBC
Dr Albert Bourla said he thought this would be needed to maintain a "very high level of protection".

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10432]
Sneeze-and-I'm-A-Triilionaire Dr Albert Bourla.

'Right thing'
And Dr Bourla had a strong message for those who did not want to have vaccines. "For those that are just afraid, the only emotion of
human beings stronger than fear is love," he said. "So I am using always this argument that the decision to get another vaccine is not
going to influence only your health, it is going to affect the health of others and particularly the health of the people you love the most,
because they are the ones that you will interact with.

BBC:

He's right - love is stronger than fear. That's why I pursue a different plan than he promotes to protect the folks I love. I just pop shots at trespassers on my patch, to make sure they don't bring the covid to us. If I don't leave here to catch the coof or to spread it, then it ain't none of their damned business whether I'm vaxxed ON it or not, now is it? They can keep their vaxxes and covid "out there", and I'll keep my unvaxxed, covid free ass here. It seems a simple solution, and simple though it is, their minds apparently can't even rise to that level of complexity.

But it's all ok - unlike BidenHarris, I enforce my own borders.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-02-2021, 07:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: He's right - love is stronger than fear. That's why I pursue a different plan than he promotes to protect the folks I love.
I just pop shots at trespassers on my patch, to make sure they don't bring the covid to us. If I don't leave here to catch
the coof or to spread it, then it ain't none of their damned business whether I'm vaxxed ON it or not, now is it?

They can keep their vaxxes and covid "out there", and I'll keep my unvaxxed, covid free ass here.
It seems a simple solution, and simple though it is, their minds apparently can't even rise to that level of complexity.

And this was why Ninurta was voted 'Most Caring Property Owner' for 2021 by the Rambler's Association who
publish Rambler's Monthly. The Director of the group actually left the award on Ninurta's front-gate.
tinybiggrin

Ninurta shot it off at the second attempt.
tinysure
(12-02-2021, 07:56 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 07:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: He's right - love is stronger than fear. That's why I pursue a different plan than he promotes to protect the folks I love.
I just pop shots at trespassers on my patch, to make sure they don't bring the covid to us. If I don't leave here to catch
the coof or to spread it, then it ain't none of their damned business whether I'm vaxxed ON it or not, now is it?

They can keep their vaxxes and covid "out there", and I'll keep my unvaxxed, covid free ass here.
It seems a simple solution, and simple though it is, their minds apparently can't even rise to that level of complexity.

And this was why Ninurta was voted 'Most Caring Property Owner' for 2021 by the Rambler's Association who
publish Rambler's Monthly. The Director of the group actually left the award on Ninurta's front-gate.
tinybiggrin

Ninurta shot it off at the second attempt.
tinysure

Not my fault it took two shots. He hung it there whilst I was snoozing, I had just awakened when I saw it, and was still bleary-eyed when I took the shot. Almost anyone might've missed the first shot under those conditions...

(12-02-2021, 08:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Not my fault it took two shots. He hung it there whilst I was snoozing, I had just awakened when I saw it, and was
still bleary-eyed when I took the shot. Almost anyone might've missed the first shot...

And the third one...? the shot that zinged off the Director's rental car' front-tyre rim?
I read the whole article.
tinybiggrin
(12-02-2021, 08:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 08:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Not my fault it took two shots. He hung it there whilst I was snoozing, I had just awakened when I saw it, and was
still bleary-eyed when I took the shot. Almost anyone might've missed the first shot...

And the third one...? the shot that zinged off the Director's rental car' front-tyre rim?
I read the whole article.
tinybiggrin

Still bleary-eyed! In the words of Jayne Cobb from "Firefly", "I wuz aimin' fer his head..."

(12-02-2021, 08:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Still bleary-eyed! In the words of Jayne Cobb from "Firefly", "I wuz aimin' fer his head..."

This is why they (Rambler's Association) don't sent you Christmas cards anymore.
tinysure
On a more serious note, those who benefit from these lock-downs are going full-on in Europe at the moment,
along with the UK -who isn't allegedly in their gang. If it succeeds, the Journalists will feel a little safer over the
Yuletide season and hope they can maintain the psyop that derived its name from a 1963 movie.

It ain't real, we're worried about things we never worried about back in the sixties!!
(12-02-2021, 08:32 PM)BIAD Wrote: On a more serious note, those who benefit from these lock-downs are going full-on in Europe at the moment,
along with the UK -who isn't allegedly in their gang. If it succeeds, the Journalists will feel a little safer over the
Yuletide season and hope they can maintain the psyop that derived its name from a 1963 movie.

It ain't real, we're worried about things we never worried about back in the sixties!!

In 1963, we would have eaten a big ol' bowl of Omicron, caught it's mild version of the coof, and thereby been immunized to all of the other variants.

In the 60's. parents used to throw parties for the kids, and invite at least one with the disease of the day so that all the rest caught it, and were thereby immunized. That's how I got immune to the measles.

In 1963, we were not Planet Pussy.

I say that with a straight face because, by all accounts to date, the "Omicron Variant" is the least dangerous of all the flavors of covid, and yet the most recent. That means immunity to it will confer immunity across the spectrum so far, and all of the reported cases have been mild if symptomatic at all. I was thinking of booking a flight to South Africa so I could hug some South Africans and catch it -I had a special Bear-hug for Wayne, and maybe a big wet sloppy kiss too - but then I realized that to board a plane, I'd have to jump through all sorts of ridiculous hoops these days, to include letting the bastards poke my brain through my nose with a giant Q-Tip, so I'm gonna pass, and wait for it to come to me.

Omicron is already here in the US, verified, thanks to the BidenHarris Delayed Flight Restrictions program making sure it got in before the door was slammed shut (so they could try to scare us into submission with it, I suppose), so it's only a matter of time.

(12-02-2021, 08:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote: In 1963, we would have eaten a big ol' bowl of Omicron, caught it's mild version of the coof, and thereby been immunized to all of the other variants.

In the 60's. parents used to throw parties for the kids, and invite at least one with the disease of the day so that all the rest caught it, and were thereby immunized. That's how I got immune to the measles.

In 1963, we were not Planet Pussy.

I say that with a straight face because, by all accounts to date, the "Omicron Variant" is the least dangerous of all the flavors of covid, and yet the most recent. That means immunity to it will confer immunity across the spectrum so far, and all of the reported cases have been mild if symptomatic at all. I was thinking of booking a flight to South Africa so I could hug some South Africans and catch it -I had a special Bear-hug for Wayne, and maybe a big wet sloppy kiss too - but then I realized that to board a plane, I'd have to jump through all sorts of ridiculous hoops these days, to include letting the bastards poke my brain through my nose with a giant Q-Tip, so I'm gonna pass, and wait for it to come to me.

Omicron is already here in the US, verified, thanks to the BidenHarris Delayed Flight Restrictions program making sure it got in before the door was slammed shut (so they could try to scare us into submission with it, I suppose), so it's only a matter of time.

I agree whole-heartedly and would suggest anything regarding acquaintances to Judy F. should be steered clear of, a giant
Q-Tip is the least of your worries when considering bodily invasiveness.
tinysurprised
(12-02-2021, 07:05 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 09:17 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This nutcase is some of the worst i ever seen, epic scaremongering, lying, telling people to go get the booster . 

Unbelievable tinybigeyes

Yup, that was Jim Justice, governor of WV. I don't know what happened to him - he used to be sane. He's the one that announced the WV plan to allow VA counties to annex themselves to WV when we got a Marxist government here in VA. He's the one that made the announcement that we could leave and join WV instead. Now, it appears, someone has gotten to him.

But, as the bright spot on the horizon, my family comes from WV, and in order to overload any hospitals where they come from, hospitals would first have to be built there. You can't overload what does not exist, and in the part of WV my family comes from, there just aren't any.

So they ain't worried about taking up beds with covid and killing off stroke and heart attack victims because there ain't room in the nonexistent hospitals for them. Everyone gets to die in their own home, as they have done there for generations.

That`s the fundamental error of political systems......that persons are not trustworthy , like this Jim .

Hospitals seems not to be same anymore like old days, or too many persons working in hospitals lost the plot mentally/professionally ...
Nobody's asking you to beat us, Boris... you just have to keep up.
tinybiggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10441]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)