Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rewriting History

Wikipedia's long work of disinformation and censorship on the Cultural Marxism article

Cultural Marxism   2014 and 2021 by Wikipedia 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10414]

Abracadabra ...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10415]

It`s magic ....definitions are changed, words erased, and added the conspiracy theory label.

Historical negationism
It shows us how -not only those who write Wikipedia distort information when it suits them, but how the
media steer people into believing things that they wish to keep on the down-low.

Out with the old...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10415]

...And in with the new.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10414]
tinysure
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Back during Desert Storm I noticed that the some of the initial reports were more accurate than those that followed. It is a far faster spin process today.

Some real information does get through early on or up to some point where it gets changed. We need to save important facts as they occur, save the webpages off line and/or make printed copies before they get altered or censored. Keep physical books, newspapers and magazines that can't be digitally altered. Place them in a protected secret place and release the information as needed when the time is right.
(11-30-2021, 02:53 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Back during Desert Storm I noticed that the some of the initial reports were more accurate than those that followed. It is a far faster spin process today.

Some real information does get through early on or up to some point where it gets changed. We need to save important facts as they occur, save the webpages off line and/or make printed copies before they get altered or censored. Keep physical books, newspapers and magazines that can't be digitally altered. Place them in a protected secret place and release the information as needed when the time is right.

For over a decade, I used to visit the US annually and always collected newspapers from the towns we went to.
They're in the attic and have been there for almost twenty years. It'd be interesting to look through them again
and check to see what's changed.

Good idea, MSB.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-30-2021, 02:53 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Back during Desert Storm I noticed that the some of the initial reports were more accurate than those that followed. It is a far faster spin process today.

Yeeh it`s faster now days..

I have wondered is there maybe allready some sort of website / database that is only for storing all the old data .

The wayback machine is not so handy if dont know the exact WWW adress .

I knew one youtuber who made tons of videos many many years, then someday ...i think it was 2019 , youtube deleted the channel....all the videos were lost because the person did die shortly after that and nobody knew about any backups or have access ...

At least we adults can still rely to our memory to some degree, but children will have only what they see/ read..
@"BIAD" 

It's those darned Jumbo Shrimp at it again!!!
tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

I thought a Lot about this on my last tour.  I was looking for a reference in a book I bought on-line.  I'd swear the information in the book had been changed.  At first, I thought my memory had failed me (again), but a friend assured me I had sent him the passage from that text and he remembered it vividly.

Remember how they 'found' the Dead Sea Scrolls? <chuckle>

The conclusion I came to is, "It doesn't matter. Everything is re-written sooner or later."  It's only the truth that doesn't change.  Most people are quite tuned-in to the truth.

Cheers,
Snarl
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
@"BIAD" 

Quote:those who write Wikipedia distort information when it suits them

Most of the time, it isn't the "writers" (wikipedia calls them "editors").  It is that selected articles get taken over by the Wiki management's fair-haired ideologues who then harass and often ban any ordinary editor who tries to introduce unwelcome viewpoints in the article.  Besides that, political, religious, and commercial interests of various sorts use the English-language Wikipedia in particular as a platform for propaganda and marketing.

An interesting experiment with Wikipedia is to take an article in English and then go to a foreign language Wiki article on the same topic.  Translate the foreign language article.  Often, it is completely different.  Wikipedia is no universal encyclopedia.  Even the standards for who gets to make edits vary from language version to language version.  More like a Tower of Babble.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

@"Snarl" 

Quote:Remember how they 'found' the Dead Sea Scrolls? <chuckle>

Don't even mention how stunted the research about them is because those studying them have far too many preconceived notions about what the Scrolls should have as content.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Wiki is not slowing down, now preparing to delete page about mass killing under communist regimes .

Wikipedia may delete entry on ‘mass killings’ under Communism due to claims of bias

Wikipedia continues to rewrite history, this time prepares to delete page on mass killings under communist regimes: Here are the reasons they gave

Wikipedia to remove all information on genocides perpetrated by communism as ‘biased’