Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The new normal ?
Japan just closed its doors to almost everyone except the Japanese nationals for I believe 2 months.

On November 29, 2021, the Government of Japan announced strengthened quarantine measures in response to the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19. Effective November 30, 2021 at 00:00, entry of new, non-resident foreign nationals (to include students on educational travel) will be suspended. 

Also there is this out of Australia  https://www.bitchute.com/video/CVjIXpsgAm9X/ which IMO there is something not good in the works
(11-30-2021, 09:47 AM)727Sky Wrote: Japan just closed its doors to almost everyone except the Japanese nationals for I believe 2 months.

On November 29, 2021, the Government of Japan announced strengthened quarantine measures in response to the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19. Effective November 30, 2021 at 00:00, entry of new, non-resident foreign nationals (to include students on educational travel) will be suspended. 

Also there is this out of Australia  https://www.bitchute.com/video/CVjIXpsgAm9X/ which IMO there is something not good in the works

I think Israel has closed to everyone not Israeli, too. It seems a tempest in a teapot, given all of the medical information I've been able to find on the O'Moron variant.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-30-2021, 09:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 09:47 AM)727Sky Wrote: Japan just closed its doors to almost everyone except the Japanese nationals for I believe 2 months.

I think Israel has closed to everyone not Israeli, too. It seems a tempest in a teapot, given all of the medical information I've been able to find on the O'Moron variant.

Now that you mentioned it I seem to have read the same thing about Israel ... The mask and the vax are about as effective as a chicken wire fence at keeping out the mosquitoes out IMO
The Australia video ,shutting down parliament for 7 Months ...are they so scared now ?
(11-30-2021, 12:57 PM)Kenzo Wrote: The Australia video ,shutting down parliament for 7 Months ...are they so scared now ?

I read a post about a video that shows UN transport trucks on the ready in Australia and that a new law allows for foreign troops in their country, you know just to help out if necessary.
(11-30-2021, 03:05 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 12:57 PM)Kenzo Wrote: The Australia video ,shutting down parliament for 7 Months ...are they so scared now ?

I read a post about a video that shows UN transport trucks on the ready in Australia and that a new law allows for foreign troops in their country, you know just to help out if necessary.

Un blue helmets , that`s foreign boots in the ground if it goes to that .  I call it invasion , since they are not to help the people, but to help totalitarian regime /goverment in war against the people .