Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wierdness in MY World
(11-30-2021, 11:04 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Orb was odd in another way.  It appears 2-dimensional, no sense of depth to it.  And the way it crosses the two buildings on the right reinforces the sense that it has no depth.

Cheers

Yup, it appear to me to be moving along the surfaces, and shifting orientation to match those surfaces as a flashlight spot would do, but the size changes don't appear to be consistent with a flashlight spot.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Thoughts on the "roar". I've heard gators bellow like that, but there aren't any gators around here, and I would have heard it at the time if that's what it was anyhow.

It has what seems to me to be an odd echoing quality that doesn't really match the location.

It seems consistent with what I've been able to find out about EVP phenomena, but what kind of self-respecting ghost would just bellow into a microphone instead of forming words to make it's will know, something like "GET OUT!"

Maybe a very old spook from dinosaur days? Just an electromagnetic imprint on the landscape that needed electronics to pick up the magnetism? I still haven't come up with a real answer.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-30-2021, 07:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Thoughts on the "roar". I've heard gators bellow like that, but there aren't any gators around here, and I would have heard it at the time if that's what it was anyhow.

It has what seems to me to be an odd echoing quality that doesn't really match the location.

It seems consistent with what I've been able to find out about EVP phenomena, but what kind of self-respecting ghost would just bellow into a microphone instead of forming words to make it's will know, something like "GET OUT!"

Maybe a very old spook from dinosaur days? Just an electromagnetic imprint on the landscape that needed electronics to pick up the magnetism? I still haven't come up with a real answer.

I have never heard a Spirit express itself that loudly, most are low breathy words like, "Hi", "yeah", "Help" or "moan".
More like a Bigfoot that is very upset  smalltappinghead
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is another video I caught with a couple "somethings" in it. You figure out what they are, because I can't:

The first thing that zips across the screen looks like a bug, but if you can pause the video as it scoots, it looks like a classic "rod". I'm gonna say bug there, but the other thing, I have no idea what that is.

@"Ninurta" 

After listening to the "roars" and watching the orb several times my best guess is that you have spirits of some sort and that they are smart enough to know about your surveillance system and use it to their advantage. The only worrying thing is that it could be poltergeist activity. Having experienced poltergeists numerous times it usually starts out with small things: objects not where you left them, strange sounds and orbs of light. The problem is if you acknowledge these things and start to pay more attention they feed off of the energy you're giving and then shit starts flying around the house (often aimed at your head) and you get awakened by things that sound like bodies being dragged across your ceiling or what sounds like an army marching in circles around your dining table followed by a blacker than black portal opening right before your eyes in broad daylight, etc. 

Point is either completely ignore it or take steps to get rid of it. If you can be certain it's not poltergeist activity then cool- ghosts and other spirits can be a lot of fun to have around sometimes. The utilization of your surveillance system is concerning though, apparently it knows your habits.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(11-30-2021, 10:49 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

After listening to the "roars" and watching the orb several times my best guess is that you have spirits of some sort and that they are smart enough to know about your surveillance system and use it to their advantage. The only worrying thing is that it could be poltergeist activity. Having experienced poltergeists numerous times it usually starts out with small things: objects not where you left them, strange sounds and orbs of light. The problem is if you acknowledge these things and start to pay more attention they feed off of the energy you're giving and then shit starts flying around the house (often aimed at your head) and you get awakened by things that sound like bodies being dragged across your ceiling or what sounds like an army marching in circles around your dining table followed by a blacker than black portal opening right before your eyes in broad daylight, etc. 

Point is either completely ignore it or take steps to get rid of it. If you can be certain it's not poltergeist activity then cool- ghosts and other spirits can be a lot of fun to have around sometimes. The utilization of your surveillance system is concerning though, apparently it knows your habits.

Yeah, when I was married to my third wife we had one that used to throw books at people's  heads. I think it was trying to send a message LOL! Anyhow, I had to get rid of that one, but I leave them be until they become a problem. Even spooks gotta have a place to be, and if they don't become a problem to me, I don't have to become a problem to them. if it's peaceful, I can coexist.

Here are some still frames from the "Rods" video:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10419]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10420]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10421]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10422]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Man, I'm glad that roar wasn't audible at the time, because my first thought was "that sounds an awful lot like some of the roar sounds in American Werewolf in London."

[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(12-01-2021, 05:37 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Man, I'm glad that roar wasn't audible at the time, because my first thought was "that sounds an awful lot like some of the roar sounds in American Werewolf in London."

It sounds like a gator bellowing during nesting season to me, but there ain't no gators around here. I did hear it once, many months ago, long before these recordings. I was on the far end of that enclosed porch, in the dark, doing some "surveillance" of miscreants in my driveway. it sounded like it came from right around my right knee, but I was already pissed off by the tresspassers, and said "keep that shit up, and you're gonna go away. Bank on it." I really figured it was just a dog that had managed to get under the porch - the understory of that porch is also enclosed, but it has access doors for the oil furnace that is there, but no longer used. I figured a dog had popped the hatch and got in, so I blocked the access doors the next day to keep them from being opened.

I have not heard it audibly since that night, but apparently it went EVP to express itself.

you may need to buy proton pack....just in case ...

Re: the "rod" video.  The second object is on the other side of the glass.  But the "rod" appears to be in the room with Ninurta (look at it as it is in front of the sliding glass door).

tinybighuh

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-01-2021, 08:28 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Re: the "rod" video.  The second object is on the other side of the glass.  But the "rod" appears to be in the room with Ninurta (look at it as it is in front of the sliding glass door).

tinybighuh

Cheers

Strange you should say that. It looked to me like the second object  flew THROUGH the glass, but when I broke the video down into frames, it can be seen moving above the door and along the ceiling towards the end of it's appearance. I've sent those frames to @"BIAD" via email so he can either verify or refute my assessment of it.

If anyone else wants the frames, I can email them if you PM me your email address. Matter of fact, I can also email the original videos, since they are only around 2 to 2.5 MB in size each. The frames of interest for the "rods" video are just a bit over 1 MB, zipped.

(12-01-2021, 08:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 08:28 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Re: the "rod" video.  The second object is on the other side of the glass.  But the "rod" appears to be in the room with Ninurta (look at it as it is in front of the sliding glass door).

tinybighuh

Cheers

Strange you should say that. It looked to me like the second object  flew THROUGH the glass, but when I broke the video down into frames, it can be seen moving above the door and along the ceiling towards the end of it's appearance. I've sent those frames to @"BIAD" via email so he can either verify or refute my assessment of it.

If anyone else wants the frames, I can email them if you PM me your email address. Matter of fact, I can also email the original videos, since they are only around 2 to 2.5 MB in size each. The frames for the "rods" video are just a bit over 1 MB, zipped.

In this view, it clearly in front of the door frame, not on the other side.  Weird.

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-01-084537.png]

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-01-2021, 08:47 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: In this view, it clearly in front of the door frame, not on the other side.  Weird.

Cheers

That's the "rod", and it disappears into the laundry room to the left of the frame. The second anomaly is in the last two frames I posted above, and it goes above the door frame of the glass doors, and along the ceiling.

(12-01-2021, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 08:47 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: In this view, it clearly in front of the door frame, not on the other side.  Weird.

Cheers

That's the "rod", and it disappears into the laundry room to the left of the frame. The second anomaly is in the last two frames I posted above, and it goes above the door frame of the glass doors, and along the ceiling.

Again, just like the 'orb' video, the straightness of both paths from these things shows deliberateness.
In these cases, it seems they are fleeing from the introduction of a human. Insects can be disturbed from a
place of rest and fly away, but I have never witnessed an insect decide on a second location to go to and fly
in an exact direction to that chosen place.

There's no deviation in the flight patterns, it's the pattern of a creature being totally aware of the possible dangers
from an invader and deciding that a straight course and with speed, would be the best resolution. Personally, I have
never witnessed any insect do that.

Larger animals with higher cognitive decision-making abilities do it, but not insects.
IMHO.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-01-2021, 12:59 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...

Do you know the frame rate for the camera?
I would simply like to estimate the size of the 'rod', and possibly, the speed that it is traveling.

For whatever reason, the second anomaly reminds me of a dragonfly each time I see it.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(12-01-2021, 07:31 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 12:59 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...

Do you know the frame rate for the camera?
I would simply like to estimate the size of the 'rod', and possibly, the speed that it is traveling.

For whatever reason, the second anomaly reminds me of a dragonfly each time I see it.

Frame rate is 20.27 FPS. 304 frames in a 15 second clip. I'm not sure of the angular measure of the field of view. It was recorded by a CasaCam VS802 setup, to an .asf video file. I am 6'2" tall, if that helps with the size estimates.

Yes, that reminded me of a dragonfly too, but if it had been a dragonfly right in front of my face, I would have likely noticed it.

The flying square form object is odd , it really dont to me look like animal .  Only 2 explanations that comes to mind is that there was high wind outside and something got wind and fly, and the other is poltergeist type phenomenon. If there was no high wind then, there is some paranormal activity then ? tinybighuh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10426][Image: attachment.php?aid=10427]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-01-2021, 08:33 PM)Kenzo Wrote: The flying square form object is odd , it really dont to me look like animal .  Only 2 explanations that comes to mind is that there was high wind outside and something got wind and fly, and the other is poltergeist type phenomenon. If there was no high wind then, there is some paranormal activity then  ? tinybighuh

Ir was inside, rather than outside. Stepping through the frames, you can still see it, barely, when it gets past the door frame towards the ceiling. I don't know that "poltergeist" is an accurate description, as it's not very noisy.

I did not see it - it was only picked up by the IR camera, in infrared light.

(12-01-2021, 08:40 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 08:33 PM)Kenzo Wrote: The flying square form object is odd , it really dont to me look like animal .  Only 2 explanations that comes to mind is that there was high wind outside and something got wind and fly, and the other is poltergeist type phenomenon. If there was no high wind then, there is some paranormal activity then  ? tinybighuh

Ir was inside, rather than outside. Stepping through the frames, you can still see it, barely, when it gets past the door frame towards the ceiling. I don't know that "poltergeist" is an accurate description, as it's not very noisy.

I did not see it - it was only picked up by the IR camera, in infrared light.

Yeeh i dont know either is poltergeist valid description.

My only experience was decades ago, when i was child....something white shape was howering up from my bed when i was in bed , then as i noticed it , it leaved . It did scare me that i remember.....