Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dissecting the Great Reset
[Image: World-Economic-Forum-you-own-nothing.jpg]

Yeah. Right.  So, my take on what this notion is.

25% is setting out a vision for the minions of the  tinylaughing "elite"  tinylaughing .  These kind of people love formal project management.  They can set a goal like this and then "plan backwards", defining events that have to take place before the goal can be achieved.  The events (steps in the plan) are defined as to how long they take and what their dependencies are.  As these events take place, or don't, the plan is changed to reflect the new situation.  The Six Sigma and PMBOK people can happily wallow in this stuff forever.

25% reflects a vacuum of power in the halls of global power.  Once upon a time, governments of strong nationalist bent set the agendas and called the tune.  But now the strongest of those governments have been infiltrated, subverted, and undermined by the so-called "progressives".  All of the other countries are in general too chaotic to define the direction in which world events should move.  In the vacuum of power, these self-defined "elites" have determined that ULTRA-RICH WHITE MEN will now call the shots, but of course, the presentation to the public will make it all seem very sweet and reasonable.

25% reflects a disappointment among certain parties that communism was a social and economic failure.  They are determined to "do it right this time", and all us are going to pulled along for the ride.

And 25% is an exercise in the rich and powerful blowing smoke up the backsides of ordinary folk to see which part of them blows up first.  If the majority just stupidly nod and say "okay, I'm with that", then yeah, they could pull off this notion by 2030 or so.  But I gain the impression that this particular propaganda campaign has functioned negatively; still too many people wondering how in the world a change like that could occur without a lot of violence, death, and suffering.  Didn't help that the poster boy of these people (Klaus) looks like a Hollywood extra for the stereotypical evil Nazi.

Did I miss anything?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-12-2021, 09:03 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: [Image: World-Economic-Forum-you-own-nothing.jpg]

Yeah. Right.  So, may take on what this notion is.

25% is setting out a vision for the minions of the  tinylaughing "elite"  tinylaughing .  These kind of people love formal project management.  They can set a goal like this and then "plan backwards", defining events that have to take place before the goal can be achieved.  The events (steps in the plan) are defined as to how long they take and what their dependencies are.  As these events take place, or don't, the plan is changed to reflect the new situation.  The Six Sigma and PMBOK people can happily wallow in this stuff forever.

25% reflects a vacuum of power in the halls of global power.  Once upon a time, governments of strong nationalist bent set the agendas and called the tune.  But now the strongest of those governments have been infiltrated, subverted, and undermined by the so-called "progressives".  All of the other countries are in general too chaotic to define the direction in which world events should move.  In the vacuum of power, these self-defined "elites" have determined that ULTRA-RICH WHITE MEN will now call the shots, but of course, the presentation to the public will make it all seem very sweet and reasonable.

25% reflects a disappointment among certain parties that communism was a social and economic failure.  They are determined to "do it right this time", and all us are going to pulled along for the ride.

And 25% is an exercise in the rich and powerful blowing smoke up the backsides of ordinary folk to see which part of them blows up first.  If the majority just stupidly nod and say "okay, I'm with that", then yeah, they could pull off this notion by 2030 or so.  But I gain the impression that this particular propaganda campaign has functioned negatively; still too many people wondering how in the world a change like that could occur without a lot of violence, death, and suffering.  Didn't help that the poster boy of these people (Klaus) looks like a Hollywood extra for the stereotypical evil Nazi.

Did I miss anything?

Cheers

They certainly change the plans , like with this so called pandemic...it was first supposed to be only 2 weeks to flatten the curve, and then it got changed for Months etc and now they can just decide what ever..

To me it look like masses are hypnotized ,to have blind faith to authority. after that road to destruction is paved...Everything is upside down, goverment should fear the people, now people fear the goverments...This is all going wrong now.The ULTRA-RICH WHITE MEN are calling the shots bypassing all democracy all together.

Once more people will start ending very dead, they have problems selling the great reset plan  etc to puclic . Klaus is some kind of front, and i guess he is taking orders from the World elite familys

It look`s like there is no real leadership anywhere, politicians are clearly mostly all buyed/or blacmailed ,or they never ever even had plans to serve the people and are just taking all orders from rich white men.

Rule of law is not working anymore, rules and laws are breaked just like that ..
I kind of think none of that will matter, sort of a daytime TV ....lol time diverter.
What will take precident as time progresses it that Contemporary Visionaries and 'Captains of Industry' ie. SPACE EXPLORATION and space industry will eclipse all the current menial drama's in play day to day. I think people will quickly observe all around them and scrmble to act. Whether they participate or not will not matter..... it's coming...
 https://youtu.be/CO8vBVUaKvk https://youtu.be/8GHFq4dXBko I feel sorry for the Kids....

[Image: die-antwoord.jpg]
[Image: img-die-antwoord-6-12550734691.jpg]

[Image: Untitled6.png]
[Image: i-robot-will-smith-1.jpg]

I ignore anything that Klaus has to say. After seeing him in a thong and then in his 5th Element uniform I can't look at him without thinking of clowns. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Naw, I think you got it covered. Good summation. 

I do have a question for anybody in general. Is it me or has anyone else noticed some of the main pushes for pot stirring has attacked 'white nationalism' or 'white oppression' or 'wealth inequality'. Yet who is pushing this stuff? The uber white and uber wealthy elite.

Have you seen any of the Rothchild's? People don't come any whiter. Nor do they come any more wealthy. At no time will they volunteer up all their money to fight 'wealth inequality'. 

Yet, people I see everyday puke this stuff out on the regular with zero thought as to where it comes from. But I am the crazy one for noticing it.
(11-13-2021, 06:10 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Naw, I think you got it covered. Good summation. 

I do have a question for anybody in general. Is it me or has anyone else noticed some of the main pushes for pot stirring has attacked 'white nationalism' or 'white oppression' or 'wealth inequality'. Yet who is pushing this stuff? The uber white and uber wealthy elite.

Have you seen any of the Rothchild's? People don't come any whiter. Nor do they come any more wealthy. At no time will they volunteer up all their money to fight 'wealth inequality'. 

Yet, people I see everyday puke this stuff out on the regular with zero thought as to where it comes from. But I am the crazy one for noticing it.

No, you'e not the only one to notice that. It's like they are puppet masters, pulling strings that the Lesser Beings are all too willing to dance to. They find sources of dissatisfaction and envy, and magnify them in the minds of their audience until the audience takes up that mystical chant, and then sit back to watch the show once they have got the fire lit.

They prey on human emotion to guide their herd beasts.

Long ago, their main scent drag for their kennel of dogs was "wealth inequality", but when they found that to be insufficient, they had to add to their repertoire. Enter "racism". White supremacy", white nationalism", "gender bias" and all the rest. They've expanded their base by tapping into further gripes of select  groups, a new gripe to magnify for each separate group. It appears that their goal is to forge all these separate and disparate distractions into a single coherent whole, until they have created a critical mass for overthrow, with themselves landing at the top of the heap of course.

It is doomed to failure, but it's gonna be a rough ride to the bottom. All these separate groups working at cross-purposes cannot maintain cohesion all the way to the end. Eventually, the masses will realize that the origins of their "wealth redistribution" narrative are not, in any way, going to give up THEIR wealth for redistribution. They will see that the sources of their race baiting are not, in any way, going to get down in the trenches with them. They will find that the sources of their gender bending stories are not going to be taking anything up their asses themselves.

They will realize they have been used to build someone else's castle, while at the same time being denied even a hovel of their own.

And then, it will be on in earnest.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-13-2021, 06:10 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Naw, I think you got it covered. Good summation. 

In my humble opinion, it's the one-thing the alleged protestors never go to or mention, the Class-system.
It's never been about money or skin-colour or what kind of person you have sex with, they created a circus to keep
the proletarian occupied because that is part of what they see as their burden,

By the way, wealth and success shouldn't be axiomatically-connected to Class, it's a 'breeding'-thing that oddly, doesn't
necessarily equate to a good bloodline. There are many rich people who are not part of the true elite, they know or may
be slightly aware that they are not part of that selected system, but these people seek wealth and are left to believe that
rung of the ladder is good enough.

Hence your puzzle about 'uber-white' and 'uber-elite', these people don't concern themselves with the current quarrels
because they know it keeps the ordinary -the vulgar in their view, fighting in-house and remaining divided. These people
don't adhere to a country and hold no national identity in their hearts.

It's just a system of those chosen or accepted as one of the class because an assumed standing. One cannot generate
this special status themselves, it comes from a decision in the group and is a very old system. Money -like governing, is
just a tool for their work and there's an underlying belief that their role is to 'shepherd'.

They don't sully themselves by thinking they are better than you and me, they just are and believe it's a duty to be so.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-13-2021, 08:41 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

No, you'e not the only one to notice that. It's like they are puppet masters, pulling strings that the Lesser Beings are all too willing to dance to. They find sources of dissatisfaction and envy, and magnify them in the minds of their audience until the audience takes up that mystical chant, and then sit back to watch the show once they have got the fire lit.

They prey on human emotion to guide their herd beasts.

Long ago, their main scent drag for their kennel of dogs was "wealth inequality", but when they found that to be insufficient, they had to add to their repertoire. Enter "racism". White supremacy", white nationalism", "gender bias" and all the rest. They've expanded their base by tapping into further gripes of select  groups, a new gripe to magnify for each separate group. It appears that their goal is to forge all these separate and disparate distractions into a single coherent whole, until they have created a critical mass for overthrow, with themselves landing at the top of the heap of course(1).

It is doomed to failure, but it's gonna be a rough ride to the bottom. All these separate groups working at cross-purposes cannot maintain cohesion(2) all the way to the end. Eventually, the masses will realize that the origins of their "wealth redistribution" narrative are not, in any way, going to give up THEIR wealth for redistribution. They will see that the sources of their race baiting are not, in any way, going to get down in the trenches with them. They will find that the sources of their gender bending stories are not going to be taking anything up their asses themselves.

They will realize they have been used to build someone else's castle, while at the same time being denied even a hovel of their own.

And then, it will be on in earnest.

1. I agree completely except for one thing. They are already at the top of the heap by a mile. I am guessing (call me crazy) this is not good enough anymore. Depopulation? A world full of serfs? No borders just minions? IDK.

2. Dead on. We see it already. They can't help but themselves. It's built in and they don't recognize it.   
(11-13-2021, 10:16 PM)BIAD Wrote:

In my humble opinion, it's the one-thing the alleged protestors never go to or mention, the Class-system(1).
It's never been about money or skin-colour or what kind of person you have sex with, they created a circus to keep
the proletarian occupied because that is part of what they see as their burden,

By the way, wealth and success shouldn't be axiomatically-connected to Class, it's a 'breeding'-thing that oddly, doesn't
necessarily equate to a good bloodline. There are many rich people who are not part of the true elite(2), they know or may
be slightly aware that they are not part of that selected system, but these people seek wealth and are left to believe that
rung of the ladder is good enough.

Hence your puzzle about 'uber-white' and 'uber-elite', these people don't concern themselves with the current quarrels
because they know it keeps the ordinary -the vulgar in their view, fighting in-house and remaining divided. These people
don't adhere to a country and hold no national identity in their hearts.

It's just a system of those chosen or accepted as one of the class because an assumed standing. One cannot generate
this special status themselves, it comes from a decision in the group and is a very old system. Money -like governing, is
just a tool for their work and there's an underlying belief that their role is to 'shepherd'(3).

They don't sully themselves by thinking they are better than you and me, they just are and believe it's a duty to be so.
minusculethumbsup

1. Indeed. It must be a little too close to home for the pot stirrers. 

2. Good point. Maybe there are too many of those "trashy new comers". Nothing bothers an elite globalist more than sharing the wealth. Maybe it's time for the riled up untermensch to get busy and attack the upstarts. Do the thinning for them.   

3. The Shepherds. I can see it. Talk about narcissism?
Dissecting the Great Reset.

Then let's dissect it then, what is this thing they call 'The Great Reset'...?
What is supposed to be reset and what is being built back better?
Ignoring the media's stunted trouble-rousing rhetoric, in the early days of being afraid of a deliberately promoted disease an opportunity
was seen by some to push their own agenda.

In June 2020, Prince Charles and the head of the annual Davos summit launched an initiative calling for the pandemic to be seen as
a chance for what they called a Great Reset of the global economy. The initial concept from the Queen of England's son was to alter
the way economies around the world funded what we may agree are social and global problems that Prince Charles and his ilk, believe
could impact us in the future.

Here's a quote from the 'We Forum.org' website that lays out what 'The Great Reset' is. Notice it involves the movement of money and
power. There's not mention of dirty oceans or planting more trees -stuff that someone like Prince Charles tends to comment about, it's
all about changing money-movement. Also, you'll see in one of the sentences, the word 'wellbeing' -a word used to describe the quality
of a group or an individual's life. Oddly, this important factor for any organic life-form comes at the end of the values they're concerned
with in regards of a supposedly global-change.

A poorly-written sentence or just a clue to what the evil lizard-people are up to...? Neither, it's an indication of how we currently catalogue
values in today's first-world societies and how -at that particular moment in time, some influential people believed the Covid situation
could be harnessed to bring about a change they preferred.

Quote:'There are many reasons to pursue a Great Reset, but the most urgent is COVID-19.
Having already led to hundreds of thousands of deaths, the pandemic represents one of the worst public-health crises in recent history.
And, with casualties still mounting in many parts of the world, it is far from over.

This will have serious long-term consequences for economic growth, public debt, employment, and human wellbeing.
According to the Financial Times, global government debt has already reached its highest level in peacetime.
Moreover, unemployment is skyrocketing in many countries: in the US, for example, one in four workers have filed for unemployment
since mid-March, with new weekly claims far above historic highs. The International Monetary Fund expects the world economy to
shrink by 3% this year – a downgrade of 6.3 percentage points in just four months...'

Anything in there about saving the fish-that-thinks, stopping cutting down trees or sending a gas we class as bad into space?
Nope, just the concerns of global wealth and possible repercussions of not being able assist the batteries that generate that wealth.
Batteries that are really you and me.

That may seem harsh, but it's how our societies function. There are those who shovel shit and those who tell you where to shovel it to.
Oh, there'll always be those who want things to be fairer, which in reality means they don't want to believe kids are dying in a desert
or a female isn't chairing a boardroom, but that comes from their social position and frail grasp of true reality.

The real question in regards of all this is why would we -as the average person in the street, be concerned with something a blueblood
and some suits said at a meeting during a supposed plague ravishing the world? These eminent people inadvertently revealed their
ignorance in regards of a human's capacity to overcome problems and charged ahead with their idea of subjugating the masses for
their own ends.

What are those ends...? I mean, everyone dies, people in power change positions and the world forgets about them. We call it human
nature. The reason for the 'reset'-attempt and build back (unspecified) better, is just to corral a large section of the masses who began
to see the curtain. Not behind the curtain, just that a curtain exists and indicated that one's life wasn't how they presumed.

Those who work to direct certain agendas aren't evil people, that's another trick of divisiveness spouted by those who genuinely benefit
from 'a change', an industry that many reading this will just roll their eyes and turn to the 'Giants' thread! There are lots of schemes and
many of them had noble beginnings, but now have been trampled into the dirt because of selfish reasons or burdening bureaucracy.

But is it really important to you...? Is the information that Nancy Pelosi's mocking the poor with her fridge of ice-cream or Donald Trump
whispering about grabbing pussies really that impactful to you?

The answer is -and forgive me for repeating it, is that the media told you it is concerning.

It's a burning tower-block, a knife-wielding fanatical group, a deadly virus that is devastating the world and an elected man who they call
he and his followers, maniacs. The importance of that conduit between you and those who brandish power cannot be underestimated,
control is easier if you're already semi-conditioned by constant persuasive information spoken by serious-faced people that are promoted
as wise.

Hence, the need of the media to utilise the natural emotion of favouring those deemed to adhere to higher standards of self-improvement.
It's called idolatry.

Now we hear of wealthy news readers who are seen as celebrities and pretend to chat 'off-script'. They know this acting has influence
with viewers, just as they know wealth and fame socially equates to wisdom and strength. "It's fake!" some cry and make a living from
exposing these false luminaries who make a living from either pissing-off their viewer/listeners or appeasing them with words of comfort.

Singers and actors use the same ruse -as if someone with a million dollars in the bank means anything to a chick sitting in a rape-room
or a guy aiming his sniper-rifle at someone with a towel on his head.
We now have words like 'Influencers' that are supposed to what...? influence?! Is everyone ten years-old now?!

My advice as an influencer as a human-being... turn off your TV, your computer and radio. When and if, they come for you, then it's real.
But now we're coming up on a commercial-break, so stick around and we'll discuss this in the next segment. *Insert friendly wink here*
tinylaughing
However, if you perceive it as merely entertainment, then there isn't a devastating problem and it's just something -like lots of things,
that some folk see as important. Things like HIV, the forest fires, Biafra, Thalidomide, Ozzy Osborne's fondness of brown M&Ms, WWII
and evil Nazis waiting in the wings to machine-gun down the people who walk around with signs.

We fix things when the masses think something needs fixing, just like we've done since we got some sticks to catch fire in our caves.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This has been in the works for quite a while. This is an apparently Australian short video from 1973, direct words from "The Club of Rome":

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-14-2021, 12:32 PM)BIAD Wrote: Dissecting the Great Reset.

Then let's dissect it then, what is this thing they call 'The Great Reset'...?
What is supposed to be reset and what is being built back better?

It seems to be working in some areas - Virginia is being "built back better", for instance!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10333]

smallrofl

The rest of your post is spot-on - it's a tempest in a teapot with the Blue-Blood Lords of Nothingness occasionally stirring the pot in an effort to get the dregs to rise to the surface, much ado about nothing for the most part, and none of it really affects any of us if we do not allow it to!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)