Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remember the girl who was raped in the school bathroom
(10-29-2021, 05:28 AM)Nomnomine Wrote: This isn't a case of gender issues as much of a rape issue. Obviously both though. The boy in a dress (sorry BIAD, had to do it) claimed his skirt was caught on his watch and contact was inadvertently made. Ok... Yet the alleged victim claimed he threw her down and flipped her over. Forced sodomy and forced fellacio. Must be a hell of a watch.

You're right on that. The father was livid (rightly so) over the rape. Then the board tried to cover it up, move the student, and then gaslight. Had that been my daughter, I would have been in the same boat. Crazy mad and out to rearrange some faces. 

Unfortunate it has turned into something else on social media.
’Pointessa’ Wrote:Just out of curiosity, do you represent the rights of those that choose not to get vaccinations. After all, they are the current group to hate? There may be some that are weak and could use your ability to look out for others in the quest of equality? Thanks for taking the time to respond.

You’re welcome!

I only involve myself in issues I have some personal experience with or extensive knowledge of and as a rule I stay out of left/right partisan political discussions and manufactured culture wars. That’s why I read everything posted here but post infrequently.

I am not an SJW or an activist nor some radical left-wing liberal but because there is so much misinformation, misunderstanding, myth and outright lies about genuinely gender dysphoric youth, and as someone that dealt with this condition in childhood, I do feel the need for advocacy by trying to bring some of my own experiences and those of professionals dealing with this issue to the table for others to consider. Whether people want to change their minds or not is up to them but I feel some obligation to bring something other than the same regurgitated information to the discussion lest others fill their heads with only bias confirming discourse and bullshit.

I understand this issue is complicated, confusing and stirs strong emotion but very few people have ever known a genuine trans adult let alone a trans child or adolescent and the only way people are going to understand these things better is through information and education. I do what I can but it isn’t much.

FYI, other than maybe posting one or two random comments a year on a YouTube video, I post absolutely nothing anywhere else online except here and this is something I don’t get into with people in real life because only a very small number of people are even aware of my history and I prefer to keep it that way. I struggle with this sometimes and face issues with my own privilege of being invisible but that’s what has worked best for me for over fifty years and I’m not about to change it.

Also, I couldn’t really care less if you’re vaccinated or not!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
(10-30-2021, 03:03 AM)Freija Wrote:
’Pointessa’ Wrote:Just out of curiosity, do you represent the rights of those that choose not to get vaccinations. After all, they are the current group to hate? There may be some that are weak and could use your ability to look out for others in the quest of equality? Thanks for taking the time to respond.

You’re welcome!

I only involve myself in issues I have some personal experience with or extensive knowledge of and as a rule I stay out of left/right partisan political discussions and manufactured culture wars. That’s why I read everything posted here but post infrequently.

I am not an SJW or an activist nor some radical left-wing liberal but because there is so much misinformation, misunderstanding, myth and outright lies about genuinely gender dysphoric youth, and as someone that dealt with this condition in childhood, I do feel the need for advocacy by trying to bring some of my own experiences and those of professionals dealing with this issue to the table for others to consider. Whether people want to change their minds or not is up to them but I feel some obligation to bring something other than the same regurgitated information to the discussion lest others fill their heads with only bias confirming discourse and bullshit.

I understand this issue is complicated, confusing and stirs strong emotion but very few people have ever known a genuine trans adult let alone a trans child or adolescent and the only way people are going to understand these things better is through information and education. I do what I can but it isn’t much.

FYI, other than maybe posting one or two random comments a year on a YouTube video, I post absolutely nothing anywhere else online except here and this is something I don’t get into with people in real life because only a very small number of people are even aware of my history and I prefer to keep it that way. I struggle with this sometimes and face issues with my own privilege of being invisible but that’s what has worked best for me for over fifty years and I’m not about to change it.

Also, I couldn’t really care less if you’re vaccinated or not!
Thank you for your thoughtful response, I apologize if I came across as harsh. I used to have a strong belief in helping what I saw as victim groups, I just came to see that lumping a group into a victim status was perpetuating what I thought would be beneficial.It was arrogant, and your are right "privileged" to assume that they needed my help, that I was in a better place than they were.
By constantly telling a group that they are being treated unfairly can make many feel hopeless. That doesn't mean, as you stated that there aren't those that need advocacy within a certain group and they deserve that. They deserve to be treated with kindness and respect and to be allowed to be their best self, and if necessary however they see that.I believed I was programmed to feel guilt for things that I hadn't been responsible for. (Lord knows I have enough to deserve to feel guilty about) By acting out this "I need to help you, in many cases it was a disservice rather a beneficial thing. In my case it was fullfilling my need, not theirs.

I believe that the government is heavily involved in perpetuating the us against them, they do it for a diversion..I don't think they care who "us" is or who "them" is, just so you are not focusing on what they are doing or not doing.
What I keep coming back to is how and why things ended up this way in regards to the standard procedures currently in place. What legalities or procedures hampered the proper course that would have had stopped the second rape and keep the parent from blowing up at a school board meeting? Was this some coverup by the school board, or were their hands tied in some way by procedure? Was this rapist related to the school board in some way and getting special treatment?

I can't believe it has anything to do with who uses the bathrooms. I think that is a diversion, but diverting from what? That's a deep rabbit hole and one can't be sure if they found the right tunnel that leads to the truth at it's end. I think I found that, but most would probably believe me to be too extreme in my conclusions while some few might think I nailed it.

My main question: What influenced them to deal with the problem the way they did?