Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ideological Warfare KGB the long game
Ideological Warfare 1984 we were warned
Yes, that´s exactly what has been going on , for a long time . I think it was F2d5thCav who sayed that there was allready some marxist ideology working in the 60s?.....So in that case , this would have been going on decades . Now i guess it`s the final period as we can see by looking how this clown World is now lost it`s mind in many ways.

This reminds me , that G. Edward Griffin talked about communist takeover 1969...

@"Kenzo" 

I am not motivated to dig, but I'm sure Marxism came to the USA even before the Russian Revolution.  Took a long time to recruit enough believers before it became noticeable.

USA authorities were aware.  1950s or 1960s, my father and his colleagues (army personnel) were briefed on what had gone on in the Katyn Forest so that they understood what surrender to communist military forces could lead to.

The final period of the Vietnam War was a turning point of some kind in the US government, in which they stopped really looking for infiltrators and other ideological stooges within the government itself.

50 years later, we have this situation.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-23-2021, 08:12 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Kenzo" 

I am not motivated to dig, but I'm sure Marxism came to the USA even before the Russian Revolution.  Took a long time to recruit enough believers before it became noticeable.

USA authorities were aware.  1950s or 1960s, my father and his colleagues (army personnel) were briefed on what had gone on in the Katyn Forest so that they understood what surrender to communist military forces could lead to.

The final period of the Vietnam War was a turning point of some kind in the US government, in which they stopped really looking for infiltrators and other ideological stooges within the government itself.

50 years later, we have this situation.

Cheers

So things have gone bad for even longer, whole communist society living inside the official society ,  Fifth column

No doubt Biden/Harris is Fifth column
@"Kenzo" 

Absolutely Fifth Column activity.

Same thing is happening IMO with radical Islam.  Hidden by mosques, cadres are being prepared.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(10-23-2021, 04:08 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"Kenzo" 

Absolutely Fifth Column activity.

Same thing is happening IMO with radical Islam.  Hidden by mosques, cadres are being prepared.

Cheers

Yes, Islam has also same problem today . Seems like everything under the sun has problems now. I feel disgusted of many new liberal talks that church people now spread, even attacking unvaccinated people in speech.

It`s time for re-calibrate everything again...because everything seems getting out of balance , remove radicals, liberals, commies,5th colum, big Pharma, green new deal bs,climate change bs etc etc... tinywondering