Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
145 year old discovered in indonesia is worlds oldest man
According to documents recognised by the indonesian government the mans 145 years old .... but considering the graft and corruption that tends to be rampant in indonesia take the claim with a lorry load of salt .... 
worlds oldest man ?
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Quote:EXPERTS believe they have found a new world’s oldest man after documents emerged that appear to show Mbah Gotho to be 145 years old.

The record-breaking Indonesian would easily be the world’s oldest person ever - breezing paste previous holder Jeanne Calment, who died at the age of 122.

Mr Gotho is said to have been born on 31 December 1870 - 31 years before the death of Queen Victoria.

And the incredible man claims that the secret to staying alive for so long “is just patience”.

If the documents, which are recognised by Indonesian authorities, are true, he would have already been 43-years-old when the First World War began on 28 July 1914.

He has outlived four wives and all 10 of his children and now has grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren.

But Mr Gotho has said he is ready to die after reaching such an unbelievable age.

[Image: 94b9a2dad3d24c2ebc1a1c006ed22ebc.png]

The article does state that his documents have not yet been independently verified.
So he is not the world’s oldest person 'officially'.
Not yet anyway.

Personally, I myself would not want to live that long. 
 I would rather pass on when my time comes, instead of outliving my loved ones.
Or endure all kinds of heath problems as I got on up in age.

Although where he is from, he is probably healthier than we are. LOL.
As is shown by his age of 145 yrs old.

Pretty cool tho!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I'm not buying it. The documents say he is a Muslim, and Muslims tend not to live all that long, because their allah has a propensity to make them 'splode young.

I myself plan to live to be at least 164 years old, because I don't hang out with gods who want me to 'splode.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-29-2016, 06:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm not buying it. The documents say he is a Muslim, and Muslims tend not to live all that long, because their allah has a propensity to make them 'splode young.

I myself plan to live to be at least 164 years old, because I don't hang out with gods who want me to 'splode.

I almost died laughing after reading that, LOL but you know what, its damn true..

[Image: awww-they-blow-up-so-fast.jpg]
(08-31-2016, 04:12 AM)perfectinsanity Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 06:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm not buying it. The documents say he is a Muslim, and Muslims tend not to live all that long, because their allah has a propensity to make them 'splode young.

I almost died laughing after reading that, LOL but you know what, its damn true..

[Image: awww-they-blow-up-so-fast.jpg]

GiantThumbsUp   Giantlaughingatyou
[Image: jacket.gif] [Image: child-suicide-bomber-cartoon.gif?w=595]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]