Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Veritas - Pfizer Whistleblower on Fetal Cells in Vaccines

Here we have a brave woman coming forward to show us what Pfizer is trying to keep out of public knowledge. 

I'm not religious, but for people who are, the implications are gigantic.  They might as well add a few drops of pig's blood to a mosque's soup.

Also the lack of transparency with blacking out windows?  Reminds me of a certain election strategy...
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
Looking into it more, apparently fetal cells were used in the testing of the vaccine but aren't in the vaccine itself.  Still though, why the lack of transparency?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(10-07-2021, 04:28 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Looking into it more, apparently fetal cells were used in the testing of the vaccine but aren't in the vaccine itself.  Still though, why the lack of transparency?

In any case, having used fetal cells in some part of the production line/testing is disgusting .
(10-07-2021, 03:43 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
Here we have a brave woman coming forward to show us what Pfizer is trying to keep out of public knowledge. 

I'm not religious, but for people who are, the implications are gigantic.  They might as well add a few drops of pig's blood to a mosque's soup.

Also the lack of transparency with blacking out windows?  Reminds me of a certain election strategy...

The use of fetal cells has a really bad look and they know it. 

It's a dang shame, the way the world is today, this does not get the daylight it deserves.