Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canadian Border Guards find rocket launcher and grenades
Couple cajuns were taking trip to canada ..... canadian customs found a rocket launcher and grenades - deactivated in their car .....  after fine them allowed them to enter canada .... Guess they not seen cajun fishing gear in canada ..... 

cajun fishing gear
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Canada is one place I would not even think of taking ammo across the border for hunting even if I were driving to Alaska. These guys .... were.... stupid lucky.
(08-28-2016, 11:59 PM)727Sky Wrote: Canada is one place I would not even think of taking ammo across the border for hunting even if I were driving to Alaska. These guys .... were.... stupid lucky.

Is Canada pretty bad/strict with that? Genuine curiosity because the first thing that popped in my head when you said that was all of the trophy hunters that go "north of the border" every year.
(08-29-2016, 12:35 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 11:59 PM)727Sky Wrote: Canada is one place I would not even think of taking ammo across the border for hunting even if I were driving to Alaska. These guys .... were.... stupid lucky.

Is Canada pretty bad/strict with that? Genuine curiosity because the first thing that popped in my head when you said that was all of the trophy hunters that go "north of the border" every year.

No first hand experience but from the stories I have heard it is as bad as taking ammo into Mexico. Canada is full of open spaces and bush pilots. One of my Canadian friends who I would see at some of the airshows had the same type aircraft as me. Mine was tricked out with every speed mod, sliding canopy etc etc and a big gas guzzling engine of 210 hp. He used to spit fire when talking about how in Canada they could not hardly do any modifications to their aircraft. Jergin was a great guy, and one of the best acrobatic wingmen I have ever flown with..  He would/could stick to you like glue.. He came down with Lue Garrick's disease and died two years after his diagnosis... When he could barely walk he asked me for one last flight in my aircraft..   Sorry Canada brings back many memories... I like the people but the government seems to have been infected by the TSA