Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Close Encounters, with Clifford Stone
Here is a transcript from a recent episode of Cosmic Disclosure on Gaia T.V.  On this episode, David Wilcock discusses an interview that the GAIA staff did with Clifford Stone.  He is the man who released a Gray ET who was being held captive at a military base. You may have seen or heard about this event from past threads I've posted.

Well, now you get to meet the man and hear the story straight from his mouth.  Of course, this is only a transcript of the show.  You can watch it by subscribing to GAIA T.V. 

(Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with GAIA T.V.)

David's Introduction:

Quote:DW - Alright. Now we are gonna be talking more about Clifford Stone who was recruited by the military because of his empathic abilities and his ability to interface with extraterrestrials. This guy is totally amazing. I hope you’ve seen the previous episodes because these UFO crashes don’t happen all the time. But they do happen. And he is one of the bona fide insiders who’s been out there, I think, about 20 years by now talking about his personal close encounters with crashed extraterrestrial wreckage. Now let’s listen to another one of his fascinating, personal eyewitness accounts.

And now, Clifford's story about getting the ET home:

Quote:Clifford Stone - The next significant event was that they went ahead and they wanted me to go with them to, once again, Fort Belvoir, Virginia. And I know it was Fort Belvoir because they had one of the entities, one of our visitors, that was left behind. And he was being held as a guest at this location in a wooded area. So I went there. And when I got there, he was sitting there. And they had guards all around the place. And as soon as I went in, he looked up at me. And when he looked up at me—you know, no one else could hear what— Just like I say, I can hear it like you and I talking. But I can also feel it. He said, “I am afraid.” And I could feel the fear. And I could also see, you know, his concern about seeing his family again.

[Image: 20_Fort_Belvoir_.jpg]

Quote:And I said, “You know, there’s no one gonna hurt you.” But you know, he had that fear. So I went ahead and I said, “Well, what can I do?”
He says, “My people are coming to get me. And if they come here, they’re not gonna try to hurt no one. But because of the technology to extract me from inside this building, many of your kind will die and be injured.”
And I went ahead and said, “What can I do to avoid that? Should I tell them?”
He says, “No, they already know that that is a possibility. The ones that are here that know, know that.”
So I went ahead and said, “OK, what can I do?”
He says, “Try to help me get outside.”
So I went ahead and had a friend of mine bring over some wire cutters and place them out by the fenced-in area because the building had a fence around it.

And I went ahead and told the colonel, “Look, he’s got to tell me something. But he says he will not do it because there is a little demonstration that goes along with it while any of the military is in here. I need the building completely cleared. And it’s got to be just him and I.”
Reluctantly, the guy I always called the colonel, he cleared them. Once again, this alien was—and I can’t call it a typical Grey. But the skin was a little lighter than a typical Grey. The facial features was about the same. The head was not totally round but, you know, [s-long?] shape is the best way to put it. But he still had a definitive jaw and everything, the large eyes, but it had, like, a yellowish tint to it, if that makes any sense.

[Image: Grey%252Balien%252B-%252Bzeta%252Breticuli.jpg]

Quote:But you know, when he looked up at me, I thought everything he was feeling. If you missed your child—if you had a person you miss, you gotta understand they missed their family also. It’s the same way. But you feel it from their perspective. And it’s hard to put into words. But you feel it. Then, your own emotions come into play. And at the same time, you know that this low creature is willing to give up its life because it doesn’t want to see us be hurt or destroyed because they’re coming to get him. They cleared the place. And I went ahead and told him to follow me. And we started to go out.
Then, as we started to go down the hallway, I started to hear other people yelling, “Halt, halt, halt.”
And it got to the point where they were saying halt or we will shoot. So I make him get in front of me. So he’s in front of me. And we get out there. And I go ahead and I clip the fence as quickly and as fast as I could.
He goes on out. Then, this craft comes over. And as the craft comes over, it was just like this bright light just shining down on the ground.
And like, when it goes off, he’s no longer there. He’s rescued. But I can remember I was waiting to die that night because I heard people locking and loading their weapons. And I figured it’s only a question of time before they are.
I’m gonna get shot in the back because they’re gonna identify me as being a traitor. And the colonel was very upset with me.

[Image: Close%2BEncounters%2BImage%2B2.jpg]

Quote:When I called the colonel, he was very upset with me. And he just told me, “The next time, let us know what you’re gonna do.”
But I told him, “You know, how do you keep guests under armed guards and call them guests?”
And the whole situation is, I will never understand that. He was left behind by his own. We knew of a landing. And we immediately put a pounce operation where we immediately went to the area and was gonna try to extract as much of the useful data we could get, even up to and including the craft, if possible. And I never liked that type of scenario.

This is not the end of the transcript; there is soooooo much more!  But, here they also start discussing a transcript from an interview with William Tompkins:
Cosmic Disclosure with David Wilcock and Corey Good - SSP Testimonials with William Tompkins

Cosmic Disclosure - William Tompkins Bio - Show Transcript, Plus Extended Commentary from Dr. Michael Salla

And then, they continue to discuss more about Clifford's encounter with Aliens in Vietnam. Here is a little tid bit:

Quote:And you know, of course, you anticipate seeing smoke. You anticipate seeing debris because, naturally, the craft would have had to been blown all to heck. But when we went in, no one asked for any Geiger counter readings or nothing. But we come up on this clearing. In there in the clearing is this B-52, almost totally intact, except for the damage that was caused to it by natural enemy fire. And I always say I don’t know for a fact because I don’t have no inside knowledge. But I still believe it was surfaced air missiles that hit this aircraft, and probably more than one.

The people on the inside had died of the wounds they received as a result of the shrapnel from the hits on the aircraft. We go ahead. We’re looking at this. And I always thought a B-52 was much, much bigger. And don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t a small craft. It was a big craft. But I always thought it was much bigger. So I start to walk around it. And I walk around through the tail section. When I get around to the tail section, I go around to the other side. And I hear this, like something in the bush. So I turn around, grab a hold of my M16. I don’t bring it up yet. But I grab a hold of it. Then, I look and this—a typical Grey—and once again, I would have to say about 3, 3 ½, foot tall. Comes out, then several others come out with him.

[Image: 8_four_Greys_in_forest.jpg]

Quote:Then, I remember to this day what was said. And it was said, “Clifford, what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be here.” And I remember I still think I may have been the first to fire. I don’t know. But I brought up my M16, fired, and started to yell VC. And you know when you get real humble? When you know you’re hitting something with rounds from that M16, and it’s having no effect. You get real humble because the whole situation is you now realize any other weapon you have on you is useless. And you are now at the mercy of whatever it is you were just trying to shoot. So the whole situation is that we started to fall back.

Read the rest of the story from The Source Page.

There is so much more information in this article.  Check it out!   mediumalien
OK, I spent an hour reading his accounts.
My husband kept saying, he's an NCO (Non Commissioned Officer)? 

Some of his accounts are hard to believe. Great Reading, Interesting, Make a Great Movie.
Never heard of a B-52 coming down and not burning.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Bump for the new members.   tinybiggrin
I will always remember the AMA with Clifford Stone on ATS. He was a gentleman, much like Robert Dean.

But do I believe everything he's said? Nope. There was a foundation of truth with him at some point but since sensationalism for books (and interviews) became a common thing in the ufo lore, it just buried what might have been right. Stone, Dean, Lazar, Walton, Greer, Wilcox and so many more have definitely had something happen to them, UFO wise, but they've added so much meat on the bone that it became no longer credible.

Thus finding the truth becomes as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack.

JMHO.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~