Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
shortages in many sectors
Interesting video talking about all the shortages around the world.. I wonder if he is making it worse than reality or just speculating and reporting the facts ?

Very interesting video, thanks for posting! It reminded me that as China goes, so goes the rest of the world. With China being dark and shut down a lot, many of the things we take for granted in the United States and Europe will go the way of the dinosaur. I was driving past a car lot, a huge car place that normally has over 1,000 cars. I was floored when I saw less than 10 vehicles in the lot. Holy crap, I hope my piece of shit beater lasts another couple of years. I don’t think I’d be able to buy a decent used car at this point. 

It’s crazy how quickly everything is going to shit. Pretty soon our atmosphere will be unbreatheable what with all the fires and volcanoes spewing smoke and ash into the air. It’s just horrible what’s happening in the world.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
I agree it's hard to say if one guy on one video is right or not. 

However, the data he presents is hard to interpret any other way. Especially the part about reduction in life style. At this rate we are going someplace new... or really old. 

[Image: YLEDO9-Kz-Zf-I2.gif]
@"ABNARTY" 

Jim Kuenstler has an interesting blog called "Clusterfuck Nation".  He has written books on what he believes is the coming "downsizing"; The Long Emergency was a good read.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(09-30-2021, 02:15 PM)727Sky Wrote: Interesting video talking about all the shortages around the world.. I wonder if he is making it worse than reality or just speculating and reporting the facts ?

I remember a few years back I read how we were told that we will reach peak oil. Asia continent has 60 percent of the population of the world. Maybe they have reached the peak population. A perfect storm where resources are depleting and overpopulation collide. Which in turn has a chain reaction effect. Then we factor in this Corvid (which is bad but what is worse is the politicization of it). This whole supply chain thing is a big deal that I feel should be talked about more in the news but isn't. Makes me wonder why. Interesting times ahead.
(10-03-2021, 08:32 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"ABNARTY" 

Jim Kuenstler has an interesting blog called "Clusterfuck Nation".  He has written books on what he believes is the coming "downsizing"; The Long Emergency was a good read.

Cheers

My husband has visited his site, very interesting Blog my husband said.
It is to long for me to copy and paste into Mandarin.
I read and comprehend what I can.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thumbs Up 
(10-03-2021, 08:32 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @"ABNARTY" 

Cheers

Checking it out
(10-03-2021, 01:58 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 02:15 PM)727Sky Wrote: Interesting video talking about all the shortages around the world.. I wonder if he is making it worse than reality or just speculating and reporting the facts ?

I remember a few years back I read how we were told that we will reach peak oil. Asia continent has 60 percent of the population of the world. Maybe they have reached the peak population. A perfect storm where resources are depleting and overpopulation collide. Which in turn has a chain reaction effect. Then we factor in this Corvid (which is bad but what is worse is the politicization of it). This whole supply chain thing is a big deal that I feel should be talked about more in the news but isn't. Makes me wonder why. Interesting times ahead.

Life may be about to get interesting indeed.

Speaking of Asian overpopulation, I heard not long ago that China is have border disputes with 21 neighboring nations, which I interpreted to mean that they are looking to expand to get more ground for a burgeoning population. The problem is that nearly all of their neighboring nations are Asian nations, too, and so may already have populations of their own to look out for. Depending on how one defines "Asia", they have about 60% of the world population on around 25% of her land mass, and so have to expand to survive.

Supply chains are tight world wide, to my understanding. Even here in the boonies, for the past two weeks or so I have noticed shortaqes on the shelves. Before that, for maybe the last 6 weeks, we have been experiencing a "beer drought", where I can find nothing but Anheuser Busch products, which I refuse to buy because of their stance on illegal immigration... but in the last couple of weeks, I've noticed shortages on several other items, bread included. I heard through the grapevine that they are experiencing slight food shortages in London, and perhaps other areas of the UK, but cannot confirm that.

40 years ago or so, in around 1981, I was privy to a classified report projecting future shortages and mass migrations which would turn violent as populations tried to invade other areas where they perceived shortages to be lesser and resources to be greater. Every time we had a border rush, I wondered if that report was coming to fruition, but I have never seen ANYTHING like the border rushes the US is experiencing now, so that wonderment has been renewed, with a vengeance. Folks around the world seem to perceive the US to be The Land of Plenty, The Land of the Big PX. It ain't so any more, but perception is everything some times. Folks from other countries may get here just in time to fight us over what little we still have left, but come they will and fight they will. I can't comprehend why BidenHarris is letting them just invade at will, given the nature of the reports, and what the classified ones must look like now. Doesn't he know that Hunter can't seem to keep track of his weapon, and will certainly be eaten by someone from another nation because of that? doesn't he know that you can print all the money in the world, but if there is nothing there to buy with it it makes a damned poor salad?

I'm short on food seed, but long on vice seed. With any luck, I'll be able to trade vice products for food seed and get it going. If not, I still have the woods to live off of, and folks can just got cold turkey on their vices, and see how that goes for them. Might even get me in better shape! But make no mistake, when the invaders get to my patch, they will die in droves before they can get me. I know my turf a damned sight better than they can hope to, and have no compunction at all against ending invaders. Between shooting them, blowing them up, and burning their damned camps down around them, life is going to get a lot more difficult for them here than it was back home.

I live in coal country, and have woods all around me. They can create all the energy shortages they want, and I'll still be ok. There is no stove left in this house, but there are two chimneys left, and I can sure as hell get a couple stoves if push comes to shove. I grew up with wood and coal heat, and I can do it again. There are only so many combustibles in a concrete city that you can drop into a burn barrel to keep your homeless ass warm and alive, especially considering the masses of people there that have to be kept warm, and the end of the supply chain to bring any more combustibles in.

Cities, urban areas, will likely be the nexus of trouble. They depend entirely on supply chains. When supply chains break down, all they have to live on are dogs, cats, rats, and each other. Eventually a wave of invaders will come that are not Central American or Haitian "refugees", but city folks seeking to get out of the hell that cities become. Makes no difference to me - they die just as easily as illegal aliens, and one invader is the same as another to me. If you don't belong on my patch, I know that, and you will not be on it for long, unless you are under it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-04-2021, 09:37 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Speaking of Asian overpopulation, I heard not long ago that China is have border disputes with 21 neighboring nations, which I interpreted to mean that they are looking to expand to get more ground for a burgeoning population. The problem is that nearly all of their neighboring nations are Asian nations, too, and so may already have populations of their own to look out for. Depending on how one defines "Asia", they have about 60% of the world population on around 25% of her land mass, and so have to expand to survive.

Supply chains are tight world wide, to my understanding. Even here in the boonies, for the past two weeks or so I have noticed shortaqes on the shelves. Before that, for maybe the last 6 weeks, we have been experiencing a "beer drought", where I can find nothing but Anheuser Busch products, which I refuse to buy because of their stance on illegal immigration... but in the last couple of weeks, I've noticed shortages on several other items, bread included. I heard through the grapevine that they are experiencing slight food shortages in London, and perhaps other areas of the UK, but cannot confirm that.

40 years ago or so, in around 1981, I was privy to a classified report projecting future shortages and mass migrations which would turn violent as populations tried to invade other areas where they perceived shortages to be lesser and resources to be greater. Every time we had a border rush, I wondered if that report was coming to fruition, but I have never seen ANYTHING like the border rushes the US is experiencing now, so that wonderment has been renewed, with a vengeance. Folks around the world seem to perceive the US to be The Land of Plenty, The Land of the Big PX. It ain't so any more, but perception is everything some times. Folks from other countries may get here just in time to fight us over what little we still have left, but come they will and fight they will. I can't comprehend why BidenHarris is letting them just invade at will, given the nature of the reports, and what the classified ones must look like now. Doesn't he know that Hunter can't seem to keep track of his weapon, and will certainly be eaten by someone from another nation because of that? doesn't he know that you can print all the money in the world, but if there is nothing there to buy with it it makes a damned poor salad?

I'm short on food seed, but long on vice seed. With any luck, I'll be able to trade vice products for food seed and get it going. If not, I still have the woods to live off of, and folks can just got cold turkey on their vices, and see how that goes for them. Might even get me in better shape! But make no mistake, when the invaders get to my patch, they will die in droves before they can get me. I know my turf a damned sight better than they can hope to, and have no compunction at all against ending invaders. Between shooting them, blowing them up, and burning their damned camps down around them, life is going to get a lot more difficult for them here than it was back home.

I live in coal country, and have woods all around me. They can create all the energy shortages they want, and I'll still be ok. There is no stove left in this house, but there are two chimneys left, and I can sure as hell get a couple stoves if push comes to shove. I grew up with wood and coal heat, and I can do it again.

Cities, urban areas, will likely be the nexus of trouble. They depend entirely on supply chains. When supply chains break down, all they have to live on are dogs, cats, rats, and each other. Eventually a wave of invaders will come that are not Central American or Haitian "refugees", but city folks seeking to get out of the hell that cities become. Makes no difference to me - they die just as easily as illegal aliens, and one invader is the same as another to me. If you don't belong on my patch, I know that, and you will not be on it for long, unless you are under it.

New study says that in next 45 years Chinese population could halve

China's population could halve within next 45 years, new study warns

I read somewhere that now, huge amount of Chinese live with bad pollution, and polluted water.  I think their style of living will backfire ....too much pollution .

Well maybe the CCP will start forcing  people to make more babys ?
(10-04-2021, 10:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

I live in coal country, and have woods all around me. They can create all the energy shortages they want, and I'll still be ok. There is no stove left in this house, but there are two chimneys left, and I can sure as hell get a couple stoves if push comes to shove. I grew up with wood and coal heat, and I can do it again.

I read somewhere that now, huge amount of Chinese live with bad pollution, and polluted water.  I think their style of living will backfire ....too much pollution .

I found this. So yeah more babies a coming. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57303592
(10-05-2021, 10:59 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 10:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

I found this. So yeah more babies a coming. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57303592

I see, so they are adjusting now allready. Their vaccination programs could also effect population size....such as it propably will in Western coutrys, thought they have different vaccines there.
(10-06-2021, 06:41 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I see, so they are adjusting now allready. Their vaccination programs could also effect population size....such as it propably will in Western coutrys, thought they have different vaccines there.

Indeed, they DO have different vaccines. You don't turn a bioweapon loose on the world before you already have the means to protect your own from it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-06-2021, 07:45 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 06:41 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I see, so they are adjusting now allready. Their vaccination programs could also effect population size....such as it propably will in Western coutrys, thought they have different vaccines there.

Indeed, they DO have different vaccines. You don't turn a bioweapon loose on the world before you already have the means to protect your own from it.

My understanding is , that the bioweapons are vaccines , and not the original CCP virus . And some type of vaccines , the mRNA are more lethal , such as Pfizer .

The original CCP virus was/is psyop , to make people go crazy & want the "solution" which is vaccines . Fear is terrible weapon , once it takes human being together with blind belief in authority,it`s far too dangerous...

Thought we could also say that the CCP is itself a deadly virus to humanity minusculebiggrin
(10-06-2021, 04:44 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

My understanding is , that the bioweapons are vaccines , and not the original CCP virus . And some type of vaccines , the mRNA are more lethal , such as Pfizer .

The original CCP virus was/is psyop , to make people go crazy & want the "solution" which is vaccines . Fear is terrible weapon , once it takes human being together with blind belief in authority,it`s far too dangerous...

Thought we could also say that the CCP is itself a deadly virus to humanity minusculebiggrin

My take is that the original virus was a bioweapon, but a "lightweight" one intended to guage responses and spread patterns. A test run, if you will. It then bot parlayed into a vector to introduce the vaccines, taking the attack in a whole different direction.

Actions sometimes have unintended consequences... or was it truly unintended?

Either way, I'm convinced that the CCP vaccine is different in activity from the "western" vaccines.

(10-06-2021, 06:05 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 04:44 PM)Kenzo Wrote:

My take is that the original virus was a bioweapon, but a "lightweight" one intended to guage responses and spread patterns. A test run, if you will. It then bot parlayed into a vector to introduce the vaccines, taking the attack in a whole different direction.

Actions sometimes have unintended consequences... or was it truly unintended?

Either way, I'm convinced that the CCP vaccine is different in activity from the "western" vaccines.

I also think CCP vaccine  is different than the western  "killer shots" it`s like there is plan to use certain more dangerous vaccines in some countrys and the less dangerous vaccines in other countrys .

Covid seems really light for most also

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10163]