Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sinophran a Chinese break through vaccine using an old style dead virus
I have never told my wife to not get the vax and when she asked me questions I have told her what I know to the best of my reading ability. She ran her own experiment on the side using feedback from her friends and the reactions to their own vaccination. It has been generally agreed for a long time that the Chinese SINOVAX vaccine had some of the unpleasant side effects we read about with vaccines and it never worked as promised.

Sinopharm has not been widely available but if you have connections it could be had starting about 6 months ago. If you take the time to look up the phase one thru 4 studies I think most will come away impressed.

I do not have much trust in anything coming out of China but I will grudgingly admit they might have done something good for a change. I first looked at the UAE study about Sinopharm which was actually carried out over a year https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8351310/ One of the deciding factors (or helped) was the Kings sister who has had cancer like forever took the Sinopharm vaccine and she is doing fine considering..

Quote:Several candidate COVID-19 vaccines were developed from diverse platforms. One of these was the BBIBP-CorV vaccine (also known as the Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine) which was made by the Chinese state-owned pharmaceutical business Sinopharm in China and adopted by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) (Zhang et al., 2021). Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine is an inactivated vaccine that introduces a dead copy of SARS-CoV-2 into the body by a two-dose schedule, with 14 or 21 days between the 2 doses. By inserting the vaccine dose intramuscularly, the dead antigens from the virus are employed to make antibodies that prepare the immune system for future attacks by the virus. (Xia et al., 2021). The traditional inactivated whole-virus vaccines do not lead to clinical disease. In this technology, the inactivated viruses maintain their ability to replicate in vivo with mild or no symptoms (Forni and Mantovani, 2021).
Phases 1 and 2 of the clinical trials for the Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine were carried out in China over 1 trial for each phase. A total enrolment of 640 participants showed that the vaccine triggered a COVID-19 neutralizing antibody response with a low rate of adverse reactions. The most common side effects were fever and pain at the site of injection and fever; however, these were mild and self-limiting and did not require treatment (Sharma et al., 2020). Phase 3 was carried out over 4 trials in the following countries: the UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Peru and Argentina, with a total 69 000 people enrolled. The UAE approved the vaccine on December 9, 2020; the UAE announced that the vaccine was 86% efficacious, according to the interim results of its phase 3 trial (Xia et al., 2021).
Having administered over 2 million doses of the vaccine as of mid-January 2021, the UAE Ministry of Health reported the vaccine to be 100% effective in preventing mild and severe COVID-19 cases (China to run human coronavirus vaccine trial in UAE 2020, Development of an Inactivated Vaccine Candidate, 2021, Cyranoski, 2020, Zahid et al., 2021). Moreover, the World Health Organization (WHO) announced that most side effects of the Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine in 3 clinical trials on 16 671 participants aged 18–59 years were mild to moderate, with headache, fatigue, and injection site reactions being the most common (World Health Organization (WHO) 2021).
Published data to support adverse reactions to the Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine are lacking. Only 2 studies focus on this vaccine (Hatmal et al., 2021, Jayadevan et al., 2021), and fear of the new vaccine is a driver of vaccine hesitancy (Riad et al., 2021).
Knowledge on what happens post-vaccination among the general population is still limited. Describing what to expect after the first and second dose of vaccination will help lower apprehension about this type of vaccine, increase public confidence in vaccine safety, and accelerate the vaccination process against COVID-19 (Hatmal et al., 2021, Jayadevan et al., 2021). The results of this study will be reassuring to those who are fearful of the Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine. Therefore, the goal of this study was to provide evidence on Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine side effects after receiving the first and second dose, as approved by the UAE.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8351310/

Quote:Sinopharm BIBP COVID-19 vaccine From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[exnews]The Sinopharm BIBP COVID-19 vaccine, also known as BBIBP-CorV,[1] the Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine,[2] or BIBP vaccine,[2][3][4] is one of two inactivated virus COVID-19 vaccines developed by Sinopharm's Beijing Institute of Biological Products (sometimes written as Beijing Bio-Institute of Biological Products,[5] resulting in the two different acronyms BBIBP and BIBP for the same vaccine). It completed Phase III trials in Argentina, Bahrain, Egypt, Morocco, Pakistan, Peru, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with over 60,000 participants.[6] BBIBP-CorV shares similar technology with CoronaVac and Covaxin, other inactivated virus vaccines for COVID-19.[7] Its product name is SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine (Vero Cell),[8][9][10] not to be confused with the similar product name of CoronaVac.[11][12]  Peer-reviewed results published in JAMA of Phase III trials in United Arab Emirates and Bahrain showed BBIBP-CorV 78.1% effective against symptomatic cases and 100% against severe cases (21 cases in vaccinated group vs. 95 cases in placebo group).[13] In December 2020, the UAE previously announced interim results showing 86% efficacy.[14]  While mRNA vaccines like the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine showed higher efficacy of over 90%, those present distribution challenges for some nations as they require deep-freeze facilities and trucks. BBIBP-CorV could be transported and stored at normal refrigerated temperatures.[15]  BBIBP-CorV is being used in vaccination campaigns by certain countries in Asia,[16][17][18] Africa,[19][20][21] South America,[22][23][24] and Europe.[25][26][27] Sinopharm expects to produce one billion doses of BBIBP-CorV in 2021.[28] By May, Sinopharm had supplied 200 million doses.[29] [/exnews]
I had covid in December 2019 so I supposedly have natural immunity. Evidently some well meaning idiots in many countries will not take the natural immunity card as sufficient so.....If it becomes a problem (unless my wife vapor locks ) this will be the vaccine I will be receiving 
Sinopharm vaccine is the way the smallpox and polio vaccines worked to my knowledge..... I had both... It takes longer to manufacture so go figure ... Like I have said China is pretty far down on my list of trust but I assume the Hisos in China have been taking the vaccine for at least a year if not longer... The clinical studies are very promising...at least no reported blood clots killing people so far.
I hope your wife does not vapor lock over the matter.

I am far from any kind of expert on the matter. Isn't an inactive vaccine sort of the way we have been doing these things successfully for years? Sounds like normal side effects too. Same stuff from the flu shot. 

I am pro-natural immunity too but it seems the pharmaceutical industry has a lot of trolls everywhere.
Give me horse dewormer, or give me death! tinycool
(09-30-2021, 04:30 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I hope your wife does not vapor lock over the matter.

I am far from any kind of expert on the matter. Isn't an inactive vaccine sort of the way we have been doing these things successfully for years? Sounds like normal side effects too. Same stuff from the flu shot. 

I am pro-natural immunity too but it seems the pharmaceutical industry has a lot of trolls everywhere.

Yup, they're everywhere. Grace has locked horns with one on a religious website. She demonstrated how the Holocaust of WWII started with medical edicts "for public health", and ended in extermination camps for the medically undesirables - i.e. Jews and others. That's where the dreaded Yellow Stars came from - as a way to identify the medical undesirables at a distance. She made a logical argument, complete with links and references to, of all things, US government websites regarding the holocaust and it's origins... and one of those trolls promptly shit-jumped her, accused her of spreading "fake news" (from a US government website, mind you) and called her an idiot for believing "conspiracy theories" (again, information from a US government website!).

As an aside, and referring back the the Yellow Stars of Nazi Germany, I noticed that certain government persons who are not required to be vaccinated and have elected not to be, in particular some White House staffers, are being made to wear neon colored wrist bands as an identifier that they have not been vaccinated... and I wonder how long it is until the same is applied to the general population, we get out own "Yellow Stars", and when the Death Camps for those so marked arrive.

You cannot change the mind of a True Believer. They cannot see fact or think logically if a concept goes against what they have been told to believe.

Regarding the Chinese vaccine, I am not surprised. When one intends to unleash a biological weapon, the very first thing they should do is prepare a countermeasure against it for their own citizens, and anyone else they want to leave alive in the wake of it. Therefore, I am not surprised that China has an effective vaccine, and that the other vaccines are just killing off what they believe to be "useless eaters".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-30-2021, 05:58 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Give me horse dewormer, or give me death! tinycool

OKAY!  tinylaughing
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471c5ow56hkj4z8j7aq9...y.gif&ct=g]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-30-2021, 06:48 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Yup, they're everywhere. Grace has locked horns with one on a religious website.
She demonstrated how the Holocaust of WWII started with medical edicts "for public health", and ended in
extermination camps for the medically undesirables - i.e. Jews and others.

That's where the dreaded Yellow Stars came from - as a way to identify the medical undesirables at a distance.
She made a logical argument, complete with links and references to, of all things, US government websites
regarding the holocaust and it's origins... and one of those trolls promptly shit-jumped her, accused her of
spreading "fake news" (from a US government website, mind you) and called her an idiot for believing
"conspiracy theories" (again, information from a US government website!)...

Ha-ha... who would implement such a controlling 'badge' these days! That would be ridicul... that would be...
Oh dear.
tinyshocked

Quote:Anger on campuses as freshers given wristbands to signify Covid vaccination

Parents express alarm at 'vaccine passports by stealth' as millions of students return
for the first Freshers’ Week in two years

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10128]

'Freshers have been given wristbands to signal whether they are vaccinated against coronavirus
amid anger at emerging “two-tier” university campuses. 

Students arriving this week at the University of Bath have been given a different coloured wristband
on club nights if they can prove in advance they are double jabbed, or have Covid-19 immunity.

Covid-19 passports are required for nightclub or arena events in Bath students’ union, but those who
can only show a negative lateral flow test enter through a different queue.

Parents expressed alarm at “vaccine passports by stealth” as millions of students return for the first
Freshers’ Week in two years, despite the Government ditching plans for the certificates for venues
in England.

At Sheffield University, students must present a Covid-19 pass to enter freshers events or union nights
out, with double-jabbed students and those with negative tests offered separate wristbands to jump
queues.

Meanwhile, Cambridge University and two Oxford colleges have asked students to disclose their
Covid vaccination status to staff.

Private medical information on display
“We are worried that some universities appear to have implemented what amounts to a vaccine passport
via stealth,” said Arabella Skinner, the director of parents group UsForThem.

“The idea of making students display their private medical information in such a public way is unacceptable.
This echoes examples of discrimination we have seen in schools through the pandemic and raises concerns
of a two-tier system for students to access education.”

One second-year student at Sheffield felt “excluded” when told he could not enter freshers’ fair without a
Covid-19 passport, and feared being “shamed in front of friends”.

At Cambridge, Prof Graham Virgo, the senior pro-vice chancellor for education, has emailed all students asking
for their vaccination status in a survey to help “assess risk in different contexts” and “plan outbreak control measures”.
“The higher the rate of vaccination, the less onerous the control measures for everyone,” he wrote.

Lincoln College and St Edmunds Hall at Oxford have asked students to state if they are vaccinated to help plan
mitigations around face coverings and visitor numbers.

Organisations must have 'compelling reasons' to check status
The Information Commissioner's Office has previously said organisations need "compelling reasons" to check
Covid-19 status, as this is private health data.

At least nine student unions across England are requiring students to show Covid-19 passports to enter their
nightclubs, despite no law for such a measure. Ministers in England were previously considering plans to bring
in Covid-19 passports for nightclubs and lectures, but both ideas have been abandoned for now amid outcry
at the potential discriminatory effects.

Many institutions have gone beyond advice from the Department for Education for universities, with face masks
mandatory indoors on more than half of Russell Group campuses.

A spokesman for Bath students' union said its "fast-track wristband has been the overwhelmingly popular choice
with our students" and helped with "running safe events" A Cambridge University spokesman said "there is no
question of students being treated differently as a result of their response" to its anonymous jab survey, and
said it was following DfE guidance...'
Archived Telegraph Article:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I am okay and even though I have already had covid my wife never got it.. The problem in the future is travel, without a vaccine.. I can fly anywhere in the world on certain airlines for basically free but now the airlines are going anal with regards to vaccines.

I am just glad I have waited and not jumped on the vaccine band wagon until more data came in. I would fight to avoid an Mrna vaccine even though I know many who have taken all the vaccines you can name, most were fine at the time of this writing however there are a few that have still not felt well or have side effects that are requiring endless medical attention. Not my idea of a good situation if you are one of the unlucky ones.

I am not concerned with an attenuated (dead) virus as that method worked for smallpox and Polio as long as the virus was actually dead. I am not afraid of covid as I said I had it before and was up playing golf (not very well I admit) on the 8th day. It took about a month to fully regain my strength...

These other current vaccines seem to allow you to get the virus and in many cases also cause you to be be asymptomatic and infect others... get the vaccine and you will not get covid or spread it to you loved one, "Oops" take the vaccine and you will not be as sick, "Ooops" Take the vaccine anyway because we say so and if you don't we will make you life very very difficult..Why because we can !

Sound familiar ?
(09-30-2021, 07:37 PM)guohua Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 05:58 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Give me horse dewormer, or give me death! tinycool

OKAY!  tinylaughing
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471c5ow56hkj4z8j7aq9...y.gif&ct=g]

Im going under my table now  bigfrightened   nobody can seeeeee meeeeee  tinybiggrin