Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daddy is a Gay Dancer
Quote:Daddy is a Gay Dancer

A fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up - fireman, mechanic, businessman, car salesman... and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear.  Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside. "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and helped to get Biden elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids."
Could be a jody in the Woke Army:

Dad-dy is a ga-ay Dancer, you're going to be one too!

YOUR LEP

YOUR LEP

YOUR WOKEY-DOKEY LEP

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

This is humour I hope?

No child at that age would have that type of language.

Just not possible 

Rod
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
(09-17-2021, 10:55 AM)Rodinus Wrote: This is humour I hope?

Just not possible 

Rod

Kids today are very progressive, Rod. Their minds are well-developed, they can perceive deceit and who they are
as an individual. Oh... and the last two generations have naturally evolved to have blue hair.
Meds time, me-thinks.
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:"No," the boy said, "He works for the Democratic National Committee and helped to get Biden elected, but it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids."
Smart boy, I think he saved himself from an Ass Kicking.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-17-2021, 11:13 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 10:55 AM)Rodinus Wrote: This is humour I hope?

Just not possible 

Rod

Kids today are very progressive, Rod. Their minds are well-developed, they can perceive deceit and who they are
as an individual. Oh... and the last two generations have naturally evolved to have blue hair.
Meds time, me-thinks.
tinylaughing

My, how times change - when we were kids, having "blue hair" meant one was too old to drive any more. Now, even kids aspire to it...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’