Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
La Palma Volcano
I dont know is this accurate information in this video, but it`s bit worrisome ...

[/url]

Earthquakes per day in La Palma :

[url=https://www.ign.es/web/resources/volcanologia/SIS/jpg/PA_SIS_histograma_15D.jpg]Earthquakes
Just to get back to this explosion , can someone explain was that "all natural explosion" minusculethinking  , or is this slipping to conspiricy theory file ...? tinyhuh

Extreme adventure to capture the geological moment

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10148]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10149]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10150]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10151]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10152]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10153]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10154]

Not being a volcanolist here, but just asking is this normal, or was there a weapon used in the top of the hill ? tinybighuh

(10-05-2021, 08:11 AM)Kenzo Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=10153]

Not being a volcanolist here, but just asking is this normal, or was there a weapon used in the top of the hill ? tinybighuh

I'm not a geologist either, but it just looked like an eruption to me, same kind as has been going on for millions of years, wreaking havoc as they go.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-05-2021, 09:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I'm not a geologist either, but it just looked like an eruption to me, same kind as has been going on for millions of years, wreaking havoc as they go.

Ok but what is the very bright circle that changes size quite a lot during the few seconds ? It also appears up from the hill/mountain .
(10-05-2021, 09:58 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

Ok but what is the very bright circle that changes size quite a lot during the few seconds ? It also appears up from the hill/mountain .

It looked to me like a halo of the sun trying to shine through a cloud of steam and debris, but it's also possible that I don't know what I'm looking for.

The chart of earthquakes per day is concerning - they seem to be getting stronger and more frequent, which I would think would be a bad thing, as far as fractures of islands go.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-05-2021, 06:12 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-05-2021, 09:58 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

It looked to me like a halo of the sun trying to shine through a cloud of steam and debris, but it's also possible that I don't know what I'm looking for.

The chart of earthquakes per day is concerning - they seem to be getting stronger and more frequent, which I would think would be a bad thing, as far as fractures of islands go.

I dont know either what i am looking, but there might be something fishy about the whole blast .
Someone writed to youtube comments this, and i copyed it.

Quote:During a solar minimum, the Earth's magnetosphere (shield) is weaker, kind of lulled into a false sense of security, so to speak; so cosmic rays get through easier, as does energy from solar wind, and filament releases, etc.  This electromagnetic energy coming from space interacts with the Earth's magma, causing more volcanism.  So there are more volcanos going off and more seismic activity during solar minimums

If that would be true, several places in Earth might get dangerous, like Yellowstone super volcano and areas too close to it. tinybighuh

But i dont know is the quotation true. But i think we are now heading to grand solar minimum .
Any idea what this mean ?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10244]

You can look up yourself from European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC)   web site :   EMSC earthquake map

Nature wont create that kind of perfect grid , it must be human made , either something wrong with EMSC or even worse, someone is creating the eartquakes artificially there. There is same time earthquakes in Greece, but no similar look grid there .

Maybe EMSC is hacked ?

(10-24-2021, 12:33 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Any idea what this mean ?

You can look up yourself from European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC)   web site :   EMSC earthquake map

Nature wont create that kind of perfect grid , it must be human made , either something wrong with EMSC or even worse, someone is creating the eartquakes artificially there. There is same time earthquakes in Greece, but no similar look grid there .

Maybe EMSC is hacked ?

It does seem strange.

I hadn’t seen that sort of pattern before so I tried to search around and find anything about it being normal or not. All I could find was about this pattern and a video from nine years ago of the same thing occurring in Turkey.
(10-24-2021, 04:19 PM)VioletDove Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 12:33 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Any idea what this mean ?

Maybe EMSC is hacked ?

It does seem strange.

I hadn’t seen that sort of pattern before so I tried to search around and find anything about it being normal or not. All I could find was about this pattern and a video from nine years ago of the same thing occurring in Turkey.

Yeeh, i wonder what it is...

Can you give the link about the Turkey video ?

Maybe Chinese test their weapon , hoping big tsunami ....
This is the link discussing the earthquakes in Turkey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHjYhHq8yHQ

I did some some more digging around and found this video talking about a similar pattern that happened around the same time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9xlTxvtQk4 

I think the second link was the pattern that happened just before El Hierro erupted in 2011. I’ll have to look again to make sure I haven’t gotten mixed up.  This really piqued my interest and I’ve been looking around for info off and on all morning.

I did run into a discussion on Reddit where someone was saying it could just be the way the monitoring equipment is set up. I wonder if it wouldn’t be showing up more often if that was the case though.
(10-24-2021, 06:34 PM)VioletDove Wrote: This is the link discussing the earthquakes in Turkey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHjYhHq8yHQ

I did some some more digging around and found this video talking about a similar pattern that happened around the same time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9xlTxvtQk4 

I think the second link was the pattern that happened just before El Hierro erupted in 2011. I’ll have to look again to make sure I haven’t gotten mixed up.  This really piqued my interest and I’ve been looking around for info off and on all morning.

I did run into a discussion on Reddit where someone was saying it could just be the way the monitoring equipment is set up. I wonder if it wouldn’t be showing up more often if that was the case though.

Wow tinybigeyes   thank you Violet , those are very interesting, and clearly the grid is seen also on those . Some comments on youtube mentioned HAARP , that`s possible i guess.

This all look like man made epicenters , many of them in grid formation ...

Holy cow ...
(10-24-2021, 06:34 PM)VioletDove Wrote: This is the link discussing the earthquakes in Turkey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHjYhHq8yHQ

Story about 2011 Turkey earthquake

HAARP STRIKES TURKEY AFTER IRAQ INVASION
You’re welcome @"Kenzo" It’ll be interesting if we find more places this is happening at.

It makes me wonder, if it’s somehow man made, what are they trying to do and who would be doing it, as it looks like La Palma is still at it.
(10-24-2021, 08:01 PM)VioletDove Wrote: You’re welcome @"Kenzo" It’ll be interesting if we find more places this is happening at.

It makes me wonder, if it’s somehow man made, what are they trying to do and who would be doing it, as it looks like La Palma is still at it.

For a long while now, it has been known that there is a slope of loose underwater scree on the western slope of La Palma. If an earthquake of sufficient force were to dislodge that slope and send it into the Atlantic ocean, the water displaced by it would send a wave across the Atlantic that would raise a tsunami of sufficient strength to wipe out the US east coast. I have seen some estimates that say it would arrive on these shores as a 300 foot tall wall of water.

Inquire no further into what they are trying to do - that would be sufficient disaster to implement an entire raft of brand new "restrictions" and "emergency measures". Those measures would doubtless sweep the US, far outside of the disaster area, as other folks across the nation in unaffected areas would be required to "tighten their belts" in the relief effort to get aid to the east coastal denizens.

The good news is it would decimate New York City, Baltimore, Washington DC, and a whole lot of other coastal problem areas. The bad news is that it would usher in something like martial law nationwide like we have never seen here before. Probably prompt BidenHarris to invite UN "relief efforts" into the US as well, with even more disastrous results.

On a personal note, it would almost certainly kill my sister, the one who just got the jab. and who is sore about that. I warned her about it, and she said - and I quote - "I couldn't be that lucky".

I have mentioned this potential to other folks, who all say "nah, scientists are saying that won't happen in this round".

Umm hmm... sure.

(10-24-2021, 11:39 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 08:01 PM)VioletDove Wrote: You’re welcome @"Kenzo" It’ll be interesting if we find more places this is happening at.

For a long while now, it has been known that there is a slope of loose underwater scree on the western slope of La Palma. If an earthquake of sufficient force were to dislodge that slope and send it into the Atlantic ocean, the water displaced by it would send a wave across the Atlantic that would raise a tsunami of sufficient strength to wipe out the US east coast. I have seen some estimates that say it would arrive on these shores as a 300 foot tall wall of water.

Inquire no further into what they are trying to do - that would be sufficient disaster to implement an entire raft of brand new "restrictions" and "emergency measures". Those measures would doubtless sweep the US, far outside of the disaster area, as other folks across the nation in unaffected areas would be required to "tighten their belts" in the relief effort to get aid to the east coastal denizens.

The good news is it would decimate New York City, Baltimore, Washington DC, and a whole lot of other coastal problem areas. The bad news is that it would usher in something like martial law nationwide like we have never seen here before. Probably prompt BidenHarris to invite UN "relief efforts" into the US as well, with even more disastrous results.

On a personal note, it would almost certainly kill my sister, the one who just got the jab. and who is sore about that. I warned her about it, and she said - and I quote - "I couldn't be that lucky".

I have mentioned this potential to other folks, who all say "nah, scientists are saying that won't happen in this round".

Umm hmm... sure.

That was kind of my thinking as I was typing that and was still sort of rattling around in my brain as I went about my day. I just kept thinking  back to an article I’d found today while I was digging around. It was written in 2011. It talked about the tsunami scenario along with the grid-like pattern during the El Hierro eruption. 

I believe the possibility of a tsunami is there. I hope it doesn’t happen. It would be bad in so many ways.
(10-25-2021, 01:22 AM)VioletDove Wrote: That was kind of my thinking as I was typing that and was still sort of rattling around in my brain as I went about my day. I just kept thinking  back to an article I’d found today while I was digging around. It was written in 2011. It talked about the tsunami scenario along with the grid-like pattern during the El Hierro eruption. 

I believe the possibility of a tsunami is there. I hope it doesn’t happen. It would be bad in so many ways.

It does make me wonder About the sequence of events on that grid, whether there is a sequence designed to "shove" to the west.

I read and watch videos about the grid, and it look`s like there may be reasons why it show up like that, some say there is sensors there and the sensors register nearest earthquakes even when it was not in that exact location.....or that the software what makes the dots is rounding the places or something , decimals.....dont ask me how , because i dont quite understand tinybiggrin 

But i am not sure about anything. Why this grid was noticed now ,but not like 2 weeks ago ?

So i dont really know is this earthquake grid conspiracy thing something or not.

Why seem quake epicenters sometimes distributed along some sort of grid?

After 9/11 there was also some folks downplaying conspiracy theory, so having "fact checkers " claiming it`s nothingburger does not prove necessarily either something
(10-25-2021, 05:29 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I read and watch videos about the grid, and it look`s like there may be reasons why it show up like that, some say there is sensors there and the sensors register nearest earthquakes even when it was not in that exact location.....or that the software what makes the dots is rounding the places or something , decimals.....dont ask me how , because i dont quite understand tinybiggrin 

But i am not sure about anything. Why this grid was noticed now ,but not like 2 weeks ago ?

So i dont really know is this earthquake grid conspiracy thing something or not.

Why seem quake epicenters sometimes distributed along some sort of grid?

After 9/11 there was also some folks downplaying conspiracy theory, so having "fact checkers " claiming it`s nothingburger does not prove necessarily either something

That doesn't make sense to me. Sure, the sensors may be placed on a grid, but they should be triangulating with one another to provide the true location of the tremors, not registering them as if they were occurring only AT the sensor. Of what use is knowing there WAS a tremor without knowing WHERE it was in real space?

Sounds like a cover-up to me.