Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
La Palma Volcano
(10-25-2021, 09:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 05:29 AM)Kenzo Wrote: I read and watch videos about the grid, and it look`s like there may be reasons why it show up like that, some say there is sensors there and the sensors register nearest earthquakes even when it was not in that exact location.....or that the software what makes the dots is rounding the places or something , decimals.....dont ask me how , because i dont quite understand tinybiggrin 

But i am not sure about anything. Why this grid was noticed now ,but not like 2 weeks ago ?

So i dont really know is this earthquake grid conspiracy thing something or not.

Why seem quake epicenters sometimes distributed along some sort of grid?

After 9/11 there was also some folks downplaying conspiracy theory, so having "fact checkers " claiming it`s nothingburger does not prove necessarily either something

That doesn't make sense to me. Sure, the sensors may be placed on a grid, but they should be triangulating with one another to provide the true location of the tremors, not registering them as if they were occurring only AT the sensor. Of what use is knowing there WAS a tremor without knowing WHERE it was in real space?

Sounds like a cover-up to me.

Yeeh i agree that there is somethng odd here. I dont know much now about this..

And why would they put sensors in that kind of grid....i thought they can calculate the epicenter spot if just few sensors are near.......like same as you need only few GPS satellites to calculate
the position and speed .
I saw these pictures, and at first I thought I was looking at snow covered landscapes. After looking closer I could see that it was ash from the La Palma volcano.

To me, the pictures have an eerie appeal, embedded in their beauty. Or my vision is a little warped. Like my mind.

[Image: La-Palma-Ash.jpg]

[Image: volcano-ash-graveyard.webp]

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers