Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon
(09-17-2021, 10:55 PM)kdog Wrote: Oh, I forgot he/she. fake boobs in a dress with a beard and hairy legs. He/she is the son of an actor that was on the movie Breaking Bad and is a lawyer. Let's just say he called the cops on our 10 year grand daughter for assault . He/she is very lucky it did not get ghosted when I was there.  tinyangry tinyangry tinyangry minusculebonker

The He/She is just another Over-Privileged Spoiled Brat that is Confessed about his/her place.

Just another evil Spirit called a Demon because of their Nasty Attitude even in death in the Spirit Realm, My Aunts tell me there are many, many of these Spirits now and they are Bitchy!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-17-2021, 02:20 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(09-17-2021, 07:46 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: I love to hear about your experiences. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait for the rest. Glad you guys has a safe trip.

I would venture to say the Native American history is just as brutal as any place else in the world. I don't know why the whole sunshine and rainbows thing still permeates coffee table history about the matter.

It was a crazy trip! A ghost in a motel, an emergency dentist, a fallout with a crazy tranny, attack of the flies, the craziest hail storm ever, UFO encounters in two different states, a scary bear story, close encounter with elk, a half white buffalo, multi-state weed sampling, insane new agers... Chaco Canyon is just the tip of the iceberg!

It is extremely hard to find the words to describe many things we experienced but I'm hoping eventually they come. When they do RN will read it first!

Now that has the makings of an amazing thread  tinybiggrin

Oh... and remind me not to go on trips with you two. Geeeezzz.... Makes my trips look positively boring.
(09-17-2021, 10:55 PM)kdog Wrote: Oh, I forgot he/she. fake boobs in a dress with a beard and hairy legs. He/she is the son of an actor that was on the movie Breaking Bad and is a lawyer. Let's just say he called the cops on our 10 year grand daughter for assault . He/she is very lucky it did not get ghosted when I was there.  tinyangry tinyangry tinyangry minusculebonker

Lotta canyons to hide bodies in out there, ain't there?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 
I found the video I was looking for, it was 4 years old.
I don't know if you should watch it or not.
(11-02-2021, 12:25 AM)guohua Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

The Mexicans!!!!  tinywhat 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(11-02-2021, 07:39 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 12:25 AM)guohua Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

The Mexicans!!!!  tinywhat 

Kind of interesting I thought.
The Mexicans,,,, Maybe.  tinysurprised
Only if it has subbies, latex and rope my dear.

"Master Rodinus"
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
@"guohua" 

By the time we finished watching the video I was so sleepy I barely had time to reply before I fell out- I'm not as good at "night owling" as Kdog).

The video fits in with a vision I had at the huge, inground pit (arena?) at Pueblo Bonito. It disturbed me enough that I teared up as I told Kdog about it while we were there.

On the southern end of the biggest sunken circle (which resembles an arena in my opinion) there is a notch in the top of the rock/bricks. It looks like it was probably where there was a ladder for climbing down into the circle and it had a wooden apparatus across the opening that seemed to be like a liftable guard rail of some sort to keep anyone from falling in or maybe to signify "no entry" to those not approved (there is a pic in the OP). What I saw in the brief vision was something else entirely.

I saw a line of native people being forced into the opening and pushed one at a time down into the circle- similar to a cattle chute. They looked terrified! I would be too, it is a long drop which surely resulted in injury. I did not see them hit the ground as in my vision the circle was filled with a thick, black smoke or fog. I got a dread feeling in the pit of my stomach and told Kdog "I think they were sacrificing people!" What is worse is that I felt that whoever/whatever they were sacrificing these people for was present and there to claim the rewards.

The vision was very brief but felt extremely dark!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(11-02-2021, 06:12 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: @"guohua" 

By the time we finished watching the video I was so sleepy I barely had time to reply before I fell out- I'm not as good at "night owling" as Kdog).

The video fits in with a vision I had at the huge, inground pit (arena?) at Pueblo Bonito. It disturbed me enough that I teared up as I told Kdog about it while we were there.

On the southern end of the biggest sunken circle (which resembles an arena in my opinion) there is a notch in the top of the rock/bricks. It looks like it was probably where there was a ladder for climbing down into the circle and it had a wooden apparatus across the opening that seemed to be like a liftable guard rail of some sort to keep anyone from falling in or maybe to signify "no entry" to those not approved (there is a pic in the OP). What I saw in the brief vision was something else entirely.

I saw a line of native people being forced into the opening and pushed one at a time down into the circle- similar to a cattle chute. They looked terrified! I would be too, it is a long drop which surely resulted in injury. I did not see them hit the ground as in my vision the circle was filled with a thick, black smoke or fog. I got a dread feeling in the pit of my stomach and told Kdog "I think they were sacrificing people!" What is worse is that I felt that whoever/whatever they were sacrificing these people for was present and there to claim the rewards.

The vision was very brief but felt extremely dark!

I felt the video could confirm your feelings, that is why I kept hunting for it and then warned you about watching it.
It is terrifying.
Of-course the local tribes don't want to believe  or mainly I think they don't want others to know the truth.

Tribes did not just camp at the lake and river banks and live in Harmony,  they fought and took slaves and committed Murder/Rape.
They did not just build cities and Hold Hands Sing Kumbaya around a campfire like the history books would like us to believe.
Bump, Bump.

I for one believe in Reincarnation and Past Live experience's.
But then I believe in Spirits being helpful also.

You may like this video.