Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parallel Society Coming ?
Two examples how people feel about the shots

Oregon Fire Chief Sues Governor Over Sleever Mandate...

Other twitter
Hospital in Texas going to say goodbuy because of covid vax mandate .

Texas Hospital Faces Closure Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate: CEO

[url=https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/texas-hospital-faces-closure-over-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-ceo_3998746.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email2&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-09-15-1&mktids=be66563e30c3eb091863dbd237d7910a&est=GYiwJU0iEIvfdy49c1RuSQGvM%2BZM0e5MAjI9kjfUpo5hg50ljGnE0%2FIK6iDxS7aqhHfVEGumV3Vr][/url]
(09-15-2021, 05:16 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 03:37 PM)Snarl Wrote: I think physical gold (silver, better yet) could remain an acceptable medium of exchange.  I would never invest in the paper version of gold anymore than I'd dump a bunch of money into a crypto (that may or may not spend).
The only thing I have of value barter-wise is ammunition.  Not sure who I would want to trade that stuff to.  minusculenonono

the only thing about gold and silver being used is that without a entity setting the value of what a ounce will go for at any given time. those that have goods can say that a ounce is only worth what they say, or if they try and stay within the current values that are now in the what the opposite society's , they will demand so much that unless one has tons and tons of it and another way to get more you'll go broke again.

and if a parallel society were to try and set up some sort of regulating entity while the current opposite society's is still in power. the current opposite society's would probably come down on them like a hammer

also welcome back buddy.

My Marine Corp Cousin ... thank you.  minusculebeercheers

I think the true value of gold is being suppressed by all the gold futures being sold as paper promises.  I have to believe that as I've piled up more than my fair share.   tinycool

I ought'a be out there gathering silver rounds, but I'm too lazy for that.  I did prep a couple thousand pieces of range brass though, so maybe not totally lazy.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-15-2021, 07:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote: if everyone is growing weed, no one is growing tobacco, and I'll be golden for trade.

That's the current plan, anyhow.

If it gets to there, there'll likely be an uptick in smokers.  Probably a solid plan there, Brother!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!