Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Dearest Mystic Wanderer, you will be missed
A very sad thread to come back home to.

RIP MW
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(09-15-2021, 02:06 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: She never let on to me that she felt bad... which makes me feel kinda bad now. I had just recently changed jobs where I work, and was having some adjustment issues for a while. I know she kept it from me because of that. She didn't want me to worry I guess. Thank you for sharing these posts. It was almost time for us to get together and take our annual fall trip into the mountains to take in the scenery and some really good food at this little roadside cafe' we both loved.

Spirit Scribe

She did love those trips into the mountains, especially when the leaves were turning.

I took Grace out to the Big City with the Bright Lights today. On the way out, I checked the mail, and when I turned from the mail box to go back to the car, I looked at the woods... and saw that the leaves are just beginning to turn here. Just a few, here and there. By early in October, they ought to be at full throttle.

Maybe I'll take a ride.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-15-2021, 07:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 02:06 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: She never let on to me that she felt bad... which makes me feel kinda bad now. I had just recently changed jobs where I work, and was having some adjustment issues for a while. I know she kept it from me because of that. She didn't want me to worry I guess. Thank you for sharing these posts. It was almost time for us to get together and take our annual fall trip into the mountains to take in the scenery and some really good food at this little roadside cafe' we both loved.

Spirit Scribe

She did love those trips into the mountains, especially when the leaves were turning.

I took Grace out to the Big City with the Bright Lights today. On the way out, I checked the mail, and when I turned from the mail box to go back to the car, I looked at the woods... and saw that the leaves are just beginning to turn here. Just a few, here and there. By early in October, they ought to be at full throttle.

Maybe I'll take a ride.

I just logged in to apologise for going AWOL and I see this. I'm so sorry Mystic Wanderer(Sharon), you were part of the life blood of this forum and you will be missed by more than you know.

I'm sure you're now traversing the Universe in galactic harmony.

Godspeed darling.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3HQDVELbCUpgXKUmvHpa...k&usqp=CAU]I am not one for words when it comes to things such as this. I always thought she was full of piss and vinegar the way she would say she had to go check out other blogs or news stories. To me, she was a good-hearted soul who cared about the world in which she lived. She is now an angel still watching over us. RIP Mystic.
(09-13-2021, 04:09 AM)guohua Wrote: My Dear Friends, I have such sad news to report, I just received an email from our member @Spirit Scribe  who was a close friend to Mystic Wanderer.
I will attach the email.

Quote: Wrote:Hi Guohua,

I couldn't find a way to login to tell anyone, but Mystic Wanderer, my friend Sharon, passed away Thursday a couple weeks ago from a heart attack. I managed to find a blog from BIAD where I asked him to please let everyone know, but I didn't know if he even saw it or not. It was an older blog, but the most recent comment was February of this year. I guess he never saw my comment. I tried several ways to get to Rogue Nation but they all failed.  I did not use a "3" in the combination, that's probably why they all failed.

I heard from her niece that she wanted to be cremated, and her family honored her wishes but we have not yet had a funeral gathering because of Covid. It still doesn't seem real. She was supposed to have a medical procedure the day before she passed, and before that she told me to let her friends and family know if anything happened during the procedure and she didn't wake up, that she was okay with going at this time. I shared this with her daughter and told her it probably won't help much right now, but it may give her some peace of mind later. I would love to extend this to her RN family as well. She messaged me that she had canceled the procedure just two days before she passed, but I can't help but wonder if she had kept the appointment, if they may have found something that could have prevented her passing. 

I will try to login with this 3 in the website, maybe that will work. I'm sorry I couldn't reach you all sooner.

Bev (Spirit Scribe)

My Heart is full of Sadness, I am full of Sorrow and I just have a very hard time with this, Our Dear Friend Mystic Wanderer was such a Dear Friend and Long Time Member, she stayed with us all here through some rough time and many changes.

My Dear Friend Mystic Wanderer, My You Find Your Happiness With Your God.
I am sure we will all miss you.
[Image: 283a1964bc60d1caf38e8f3082da82c8.jpg]to @Mystic Wanderer  You'll Always Be A Rogue and Never Forgotten. [Image: IGWj.gif]
[Image: rest-in-peace-rip.gif]

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!

I haven't been here in some time and was shocked to come across this news. RIP dear Sharon. 
[Image: 11898776-1631994980384854-490617597042149148-n.jpg]
(09-13-2021, 04:45 PM)gordi Wrote: I feel cheated ...

I do too. :-(

RIP Sharon.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Just read about this on another thread, so sad. 
When I first joined here she friended me, which I thought was a lovely gesture. I didn't know her for very long but I'm glad our paths crossed. 
R.I.P. Mystic Wanderer.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(03-20-2022, 04:18 PM)WonderCow Wrote: Just read about this on another thread, so sad. 
When I first joined here she friended me, which I thought was a lovely gesture. I didn't know her for very long but I'm glad our paths crossed. 
R.I.P. Mystic Wanderer.

Mystic Wanderer was a Kind, Loving Person and one of the best Sources for all things Conspiratorial. 
I have to believe her Spirit is still with us in some way.
Mystic Wanderer is still Missed.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
When I first heard of Mystic's passing, I thought "nah...it can't be..." but when the reality hit, I was days not being totally myself.

We didn't agree on many fronts or see eye to eye on many subjects but Mystic was unique. No malice whatsoever. And witty!!

I've had the privilege of almost putting up a radio show with her so I got to see a version of her that wasn't really shown to everyone.

She was a loving kind and the world isn't nearly as good as it was with her in it.

She is missed. Deeply missed.

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I wish Mystic was here right now, she would get a kick out of what is going on. LOL 

And she is probably throwing a fit, missing out on all the fun  minusculeredtantrum

One of my bestest internet friends that I've had the privilege to know for many years. 
Terrific person, great conspiracy mind often over reaching at times, but had  a pretty good argument to back it up.

I did name a black fuzzy cat after her, his name is Mystic and he greets me everyday when I come home. 

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10912]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I just found out about her passing recently.  I'm sorry, for all of you that new her better than I did.  I first met her on another site, and she led me here.

I hadn't been here in a while, but one of the first things I noticed when I came back the other day, was her absence, so I pm'd Guohua and
 she let me know.

I will miss her.
Mystic Wanderer is wandering no more, she is resting in the bosom of the Lord. Bless her and all who knew her.
I'm just going to take off my hat, bow my head for a moment.

Putting the hat back on, I'll tip it in her direction and just say, "Ma'am."
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln