Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teacher Felt Uncomfortable
Teacher Felt Uncomfortable  being an American and Of Our Flag.
[Image: gettyimages479833466-1-1024x584.png]
Yes you guessed it, she had her students Pledge heir Elegance to the LGBTQQIP2SAA flag instead, because she felt Uncomfortable with the American Flag, You thoughts?
What does LGBTQQIP2SAA stand for? Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer or Questioning, and Two-Spirit.

Quote:In a further sign of the times demonstrating that faithful believers need to pull their children out of the indoctrination machines that are (most, but not all) government-run public schools ASAP, a teacher has posted to TikTok a story of how she lied to her students about misplacing an American flag, on accounts of it making her feel “uncomfortable,” and instead had children pledge to the LGBTQQIP2SAA flag instead. The teacher, who has not been identified yet, explains:
Quote:Okay, so during third period, we have announcements and they do the Pledge of Allegiance. I always tell my class ‘stand if you feel like it, don’t stand if you feel like it, say the words if you want, you don’t have to say the words’. So my class decided to stand, but not say the words. Totally fine, except for the fact that my room does not have a flag.

It used to be there, but I took it down during COVID because it made me uncomfortable. And I packed it away, and I don’t know where, and I haven’t found it yet.

But my kid today goes “hey it’s kind of weird that we just stand and then you know, we say it to nothing.’ And I’m like, ‘Oh, well, you know, I gotta find it. Like I’m working on it. I got you.’

In the meantime, I tell this kid, we do have a flag in the class that you can pledge your allegiance to, and he like looks around. He goes. Oh, that one? (Insert Laughter here)
See her TikTok video at the Source

They are indoctrinating Our Children.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Well, the image is fake, but I guess it was merely a representation for the article.

The Teacher... she's just another one these idiots that needs to be removed.
She just craves attention because if she really meant to indoctrinate the kids -an indoctrination
that she knows would upset the parents of the children in her class, she wouldn't advertise it.
She'd just do it.

Obviously, she just can't twerk.
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yup. If it weren't for the gaslighting of the last few years telling those who need help that they are special and amazing, not sure where this would be. 

Sounds like the basic Joan of Arc complex. She is a warrior. Standing up for the oppressed who have all the same rights and freedoms as anyone else but need extra attention.

Is math, science, history, etc. really that hard that we need these make believe things to teach instead? 

I guess when you are grooming people for these roles, the weak spirited and feeble minded are prime candidates.
When I was a kid, I had a friend that was a Jehovah's Witness, and they are not allowed to say the Pledge of Allegiance, because they believe it is making a false god of the flag, turning it into an idol. So that kid would stand when the rest did, clasp his hands behind his back, and make no pledge, say nothing at all, during the pledge every day.

This teacher apparently left that as an option to her students, so that is what their parents need to teach them to do, rather than pledge allegiance to a fake flag. Not only would it keep them from making a false oath, but it would also give them some strength of character, teach them how to go against the tide when the tide is going in an insane direction.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-28-2021, 08:42 PM)Ninurta Wrote: When I was a kid, I had a friend that was a Jehovah's Witness, and they are not allowed to say the Pledge of Allegiance, because they believe it is making a false god of the flag, turning it into an idol. So that kid would stand when the rest did, clasp his hands behind his back, and make no pledge, say nothing at all, during the pledge every day.

This teacher apparently left that as an option to her students, so that is what their parents need to teach them to do, rather than pledge allegiance to a fake flag. Not only would it keep them from making a false oath, but it would also give them some strength of character, teach them how to go against the tide when the tide is going in an insane direction.

Ah yes, you're talking about when the world was ran by adults.
They changed everything around the time when the cell-phone became a camera!
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.