Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boston Dynamics Atlas
They keep improving these , the current incarnation moves like...human ? tinyhuh

Kind of scary also....imagine when those have guns and some body armor .....and jet pack tinywhat .
Humanity, have a look at our future indestructible police.    tinybigeyes

And they won't even demand a paycheck.    

I bet those nasty Walmart shoppers won't step out of line when they have to face these.     minusculenonono
(08-21-2021, 06:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Humanity, have a look at our future indestructible police.    tinybigeyes

I bet those nasty Walmart shoppers won't step out of line when they have to face these.     minusculenonono

Battlestar galactica had Cylons.....those creepy robots tinybighuh

Brace yourself   tinysure Cylons are coming ....
Now all it needs are some light sabers!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(08-21-2021, 06:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Humanity, have a look at our future indestructible police.    tinybigeyes

Nothing is indestructible.

I can tear up a crowbar.

I ain't skeert.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-22-2021, 01:50 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Now all it needs are some light sabers!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Yeeh that would be something...
OK, The Parkour and Dancing is just getting a bit scary for me.
Atlas is just getting too good, and THAT is what they ARE showing us!

tinysurprised
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(08-22-2021, 05:29 PM)gordi Wrote: OK, The Parkour and Dancing is just getting a bit scary for me.
Atlas is just getting too good, and THAT is what they ARE showing us!

tinysurprised

yeeh, it`s getting scary .