Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you do not like the person at least listen to the message
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08...ned-video/

Quote:Matt Zeller said Joe Biden’s speech was full of lies.
Zeller also said that he sent the Biden Admin plan after plan on how to evacuate people from Afghanistan safely and NO ONE listened to him.
Biden lied about how many people still need to be evacuated from Afghanistan.
My apologies, but I gotta vent on this.

I am incredibly mad. Yes, we needed to leave the Stan long ago. No doubt. But there are smart ways to do it. What I witnessed was criminal. Pathetic. Anemic. Totally detached from reality. Unconcerned. (I need an emoji for throwing up)

Tucker hits it on the head about the less than useless air thieves running the show. How they get to those positions, I have no idea. It must be some kind of plot as I have no other explanation. Ran into oceans full of them while in DC. Those types do not need to be in charge of anything involving moving parts or people's welfare.  

Apparently the DoD is too busy with rooting out white rage and handing out trans-baby's brochures, to secure a g**d*** runway. You'd figure after 20 years someone would have had a 90% solution in place. But nope. 

I don't even want to talk about people I knew who did not come back from there. This just pisses on everything.  

Sorry. I'll shut up now.
(08-18-2021, 04:28 AM)727Sky Wrote:

The guest is spot on. It is very complex and there is no way in the world the DC Clown Car crowd will get it right. They don't care to anyway. 

Of the initial 20,000 to 30,000 refugees coming over (hard to get a specific number), half of them are coming my doorstep. I live next to one of the DoD installations housing them. There is no way on God's green Earth they are fully prepared for that. I have no clue what is going to happen but I really really really hope it goes smoothly.