Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When did Chelsea get security clearance?
That's Right, I ask You, any of You, When Did Chelsea, the daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, When did she Get A Security Clearance?
Quote:Wikileaks: 67 Emails Between Hillary and Chelsea Clinton under HER FAKE NAME “Diane Reynolds”
Why a Fake Name You Ask? It's The Clinton Crime Family of Lies, What More Do You Need To know!
Quote:In one email Hillary tells Chelsea (Diane) she is sitting in a meeting on Libya waiting for “the other shoe to drop.”
[Image: other-shoe-hillary-chelsea-575x545.jpg]
Quote:Don’t all parents write to their children at a fake email account during foreign policy meetings?

In another email Hillary wrote Chelsea during the Benghazi attacks telling her Americans were killed by an al-Qaeda like group.
Hillary later lied and blamed the attack on a YouTube video.
[Image: hillary-chelsea-wikileaks-575x549.png]
Source 
Here is a Link to the emails they release: Link
I read some of the emails, interesting.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demoti...858393.jpg]

I swear, WTF was Hillary thinking???

If she did all this 'careless/negligent' shit as Sec. of State, one can only imagine what she will do if elected.
My god, that IS scary to think about.

The whole purpose for her stupid server in the basement was to avoid the FOIA.
Plus as shown above, she can let her daughter in on confidential State Dept. crap going on.

I really do hope #CrookedHillary does not win.
The Clinton's have proved themselves not trustworthy.

Sure, they have never been caught per say (meaning no 'evidence').
That by no means, is to say they are innocent either.

All it means is that they are really, really good at skirting the law, and NOT getting caught.
Plus them being the hardcore D.C. players that they are, imagine not many want to get in their cross-hairs either to speak out against them. (witness)
Of course, people around them have a habit of dying.....so it may be bad for your health to hang around them to long.
Much less snitch on them.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'