Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woman Stabs Three People On Bus In Belgian Capital.
'A woman has stabbed up to three people on a bus in a suburb of the Belgian
capital Brussels, the city's authorities have said.

The attack happened around 4.30pm local time in Uccle, just south of the centre
of Brussels. Police opened fire after arriving at the scene, hitting the attacker in
the arm.

The suspect and the three injured victims have all been taken to hospital.

Public broadcaster RTBF said that sources had told it the attacker was thought
to have mental health problems and was not motivated by terrorism.
The prosecutors' office said its officers were handling the incident, rather than the
federal body that deals with terror cases.

Belgium has been on high alert since militants carried out a series of attacks in
the country and in neighbouring France...'
SOURCE:

What's weird is the first sentence on the news item was this:
'A source in the prosecutors' office says the attack is not thought to be terror
related as the country remains on high alert'

In my view, it's another case of controlling the narrative.
There's a multitude of crimes being committed under the title of 'mental health' in Europe
when in reality, the true headings are 'self-radicalisation' and 'regular imported crimes' due
to the settling of the welcomed immigrants into these countries.

Of course, crimes are committed by the original citizens of these countries, but when a migrant
or refugee is involved, the news-outlets 'alters' the wording -not unlike 727Sky's The girl, the
Lion, and the Biker story, and portrays it as just another incident.

Once again, the MSM attempting to stifle the true problems of religious extremism.
Just as this tragic incident offers:

'An eight-year-old boy who died when a grenade exploded in an apartment
in Sweden was from Birmingham, it is believed.
The blast occurred in a third floor flat in a suburb of Gothenburg in the early
hours of Monday morning.
(23rd August 2016)

Emergency services were called to the apartment at 3am and found several
adults and at least five children inside, one seriously injured.

The boy, who was visiting with his family at the time, died later in hospital of his
injuries.

The Birmingham Mail [UK] reported that the newspaper had spoken to the father
of the boy, who they named as Yuusuf Warsame.
He was a pupil at a school in the Sparkhill area of the city, [Birmingham England]
according to the paper.

Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet said the grenade had been thrown into the
apartment's living room through an open window and the blast hit the boy,
who was sleeping there.
Others sleeping in the room escaped serious injury.

The investigation has been classified as a murder/manslaughter, according to
Sweden's The Local website.
Police are probing the possibility the grenade was thrown as a revenge attack.

The Local said individuals convicted of serious violent crimes were living in the
residence and one of the men convicted of a fatal shooting at a restaurant last
year was registered at the address.

Yuusuf grew up in Sparkhill after his parents moved there from the Netherlands
in 2001, according to the Birmingham Mail...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:A source in the prosecutors' office says the attack is not thought to be terror related as the country remains on high alert

Yeah, tell that to the victims.

But of course, that probably does not fit under the description of what is considered 'terrorism'.

Other than that, of course someone would have to be mentally ill to do such a thing.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(08-23-2016, 09:08 AM)senona Wrote: ...Other than that, of course someone would have to be mentally ill to do such a thing.

I agree and of course, the relaying of information can be placed in such a way that the
reader would naturally accept the 'mentally ill' comment to mean a deranged person who
doesn't fit well in a 'normal' society.
It's not a falsehood...technically!

But since that normal society also assumes that Journalism is the pursuit of the truth,
I believe a 'Three Musketeer's -ALL FOR ONE!' European agenda is being maintained by
not only the people who are employed to operate a borders-free enterprise, but -it seems,
a corrupted mainstream media.
Of course the woman was off her frakkin' gourd. that goes without saying, but it does NOT preclude this being a terrorist attack. I believe a strong argument could be made for ALL terrorists being off their frakkin' gourds, and we have a whole goddamned budding nation of them tearing off chunks of Syria and Iraq at the moment in an attempt to create an entire mentally unstable nation.

Just being mad as a hatter does not excuse such activities. Society needs to protect itself from the crazies just as much as the terrorists, and vice versa. I see no difference between the two from a defensive standpoint - a threat is a threat is a threat, and some folks just desperately NEED to be put down like mad dogs, no matter what their particular aberration is. I don't care what their brand of crazy was, if it was a violent brand of crazy I just want to feed them to the gators so that they are no more dangerous than gator shit laying at the bottom of the swamp.

Now, my stance in the matter is not, apparently, a popular stance. I saw no end of argument from bleeding hearts at TOS in the matter. They thought crazy could be "rehabilitated", and I think 115 grains of rehab per crazy, whether jihadist crazy or just plain batshit crazy, will keep society a lot safer.

If someone comes at me with crazy on their breath, I'm not going to try to reason with them, I'm not going to try to determine what kind of crazy they may have at the moment, I'm not going to try to capture them to "rehabilitate" them - I'm just going to drop them like a pole-axed steer and call it a day of rehab for them.

I think what's going on in this instance, and a lot of others, is that the media under direction of EU government is blurring types of crazy in a deliberate effort to mislead the public as to what is really going on in an effort to protect their pet jihadists they are importing at an alarming rate.

Europe appears to be setting itself up for a hell of a ride.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Well, it looks like the same thing occurs around here, with the same results:

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Report...18391.html

This happened about 2 hours or so from here. Note well that Farooqui went to Turkey in an attempt to join ISIS, that his attack was carried out with a butcher knife, and that an attempt was made to behead the victims... it seems pretty cut and dried as to what the source of his crazy is, but then...

... the papers started reporting that he was "hearing voices", a blatant attempt to change the narrative on just what sort of crazy he was - or, more precisely, an attempt to make his crazy a regular, normal kind of crazy, not at all that dangerous and violent islamic kind of crazy, so as to protect the pet Jihadis Obama is importing to the US.

Fear not. Those jihadi variant crazies in Roanoke have a few mountain ranges to cross to get here. Those mountains are restricted by passes and "gaps" that funnel all traffic through them, so it's not like they can attack in a human wave on a long front - they get bottle necked into gaps in the mountains where they can be picked off with alacrity.

And then there's that 70 mile radius defense in depth of armed hillbillies to contend with.

Kill each other in Roanoke. Don't come into these hills, or you won't be going back out. it'll be a one way trip.

Oh - and have a nice day!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-24-2016, 12:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Well, it looks like the same thing occurs around here, with the same results:

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Report...18391.html

This happened about 2 hours or so from here. Note well that Farooqui went to Turkey in an attempt to join ISIS, that his attack was carried out with a butcher knife, and that an attempt was made to behead the victims... it seems pretty cut and dried as to what the source of his crazy is, but then...

... the papers started reporting that he was "hearing voices", a blatant attempt to change the narrative on just what sort of crazy he was - or, more precisely, an attempt to make his crazy a regular, normal kind of crazy, not at all that dangerous and violent islamic kind of crazy, so as to protect the pet Jihadis Obama is importing to the US.

Fear not. Those jihadi variant crazies in Roanoke have a few mountain ranges to cross to get here. Those mountains are restricted by passes and "gaps" that funnel all traffic through them, so it's not like they can attack in a human wave on a long front - they get bottle necked into gaps in the mountains where they can be picked off with alacrity.

And then there's that 70 mile radius defense in depth of armed hillbillies to contend with.

Kill each other in Roanoke. Don't come into these hills, or you won't be going back out. it'll be a one way trip.

Oh - and have a nice day!
Ninurta, you have your License to Hunt?
[Image: islam-hunting-permit21.jpg] it's best to bait your hunting area with [Image: playgoat.jpg] this is like Honey or the Scent Of Sex, it brings them to you![Image: hillbilly-smile.gif?w=296&h=300] .
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-24-2016, 12:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...This happened about 2 hours or so from here. Note well that Farooqui went to Turkey in an
attempt to join ISIS, that his attack was carried out with a butcher knife, and that an attempt
was made to behead the victims... it seems pretty cut and dried as to what the source of his
crazy is, but then...

... the papers started reporting that he was "hearing voices", a blatant attempt to change the
narrative on just what sort of crazy he was - or, more precisely, an attempt to make his crazy
a regular, normal kind of crazy, not at all that dangerous and violent islamic kind of crazy, so
as to protect the pet Jihadis Obama is importing to the US...
We can only wonder if the chant 'Allah Akbar' is indicative of someone with mental health issues.
tinysurprised

It's just I find it odd that in areas of Europe where refugees and migrants from the Middle East
are living in the makeshift camps and hostels, assaults and violent deaths are being reported
-AND going unreported almost every day and it seems with a twist to convince the reader that
it's not connected to Islamic extremism.

Why...? Why would news outlets spin the story in such a way?

If it's to allay fear and panic in the indigenous population, then surely this kind of journalism
will only work for a short while and then the game will be up and the truth will out.
What worth are you as a news medium then...? Your credibility as a reliable source will be
gone and you -as a Journalist have sold out your professional integrity in the name of...
well, what or who?

I don't wish to go down that road that hints of Government-controlled media because I think
the evidence is there, but very flimsy at this moment. What I struggle with is the idea that if
such terrible religious zealots are allowed to roam the land butchering and raping in the name
of a prophet who's views changed as he aged, then it would only be a matter of time before
he turned up at a Reporter's home.

In a crusade, everyone in front of you is the enemy, whether you're packing a camera or a
notepad, they'll take you down. It's time these people woke up.
In Cologne, Germany on News Year's Eve, over a thousand people were sexually assaulted
by predominantly young Asian men and it took quite some time before the media actually
reported it.

One might be tempted to say that a person is innocent until proven guilty and to report on
an incident without having all the facts is poor journalism. I'd agree in one respect except that
these rapes, thefts and assaults did happen and the victims were available to make a news story
on New Year's Day.

Yet in the early days of January, the European media seemed to be reluctant on reporting on it.
It was only when some online 'alternative' information sources commented on this 'cautious'
manner of mainstream media to reveal the story, did they begin reporting on the subject.

That's when stories of 'cover-up' were surfacing...

The Local 'De'
'A high-ranking police officer has alleged that his seniors tried to strike the word rape
from an internal police report after the mass sexual assaults in Cologne over New Year...'
SOURCE:

But, the extremism may only be a fad... a 'here-today-gone-tomorrow' concern, heh?

'Teenager 'raped and left pregnant' in Cologne attacks.'
SOURCE:

In the meantime, females should take Cologne's Mayor Reker's advice and stop tempting young
Middle Eastern males on the streets of Germany by being alive and keep them at arm's length.
Yer' know... like a vicious dog.

(08-24-2016, 07:26 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 12:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...This happened about 2 hours or so from here. Note well that Farooqui went to Turkey in an
attempt to join ISIS, that his attack was carried out with a butcher knife, and that an attempt
was made to behead the victims... it seems pretty cut and dried as to what the source of his
crazy is, but then...

... the papers started reporting that he was "hearing voices", a blatant attempt to change the
narrative on just what sort of crazy he was - or, more precisely, an attempt to make his crazy
a regular, normal kind of crazy, not at all that dangerous and violent islamic kind of crazy, so
as to protect the pet Jihadis Obama is importing to the US...
We can only wonder if the chant 'Allah Akbar' is indicative of someone with mental health issues.
tinysurprised

It's just I find it odd that in areas of Europe where refugees and migrants from the Middle East
are living in the makeshift camps and hostels, assaults and violent deaths are being reported
-AND going unreported almost every day and it seems with a twist to convince the reader that
it's not connected to Islamic extremism.

Why...? Why would news outlets spin the story in such a way?

If it's to allay fear and panic in the indigenous population, then surely this kind of journalism
will only work for a short while and then the game will be up and the truth will out.
What worth are you as a news medium then...? Your credibility as a reliable source will be
gone and you -as a Journalist have sold out your professional integrity in the name of...
well, what or who?

I don't wish to go down that road that hints of Government-controlled media because I think
the evidence is there, but very flimsy at this moment. What I struggle with is the idea that if
such terrible religious zealots are allowed to roam the land butchering and raping in the name
of a prophet who's views changed as he aged, then it would only be a matter of time before
he turned up at a Reporter's home.

In a crusade, everyone in front of you is the enemy, whether you're packing a camera or a
notepad, they'll take you down. It's time these people woke up.
Well BIAD there was another Allahu Akbar Screaming Asshole, this time in Australia.

Quote:A BRITISH woman was stabbed to death and a man left fighting for his life after a Frenchman shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ went on the rampage at an Australian hostel.

Mia Ayliffe-Chung, 21, who had been working as a waitress for the last six months, was knifed in a frenzied attack in front of 30 horrified witnesses.
[Image: mia-ayliffe4.jpg?w=853]
Quote:The knifeman also stabbed a DOG to death during the frenzy and injured an Australian man as he rampaged through a room of around 30 people on Tuesday night.
Cops have arrested a 29-year-old man.
Officers say the attacker screamed Islamic prayers as he attacked.
The stabbing took place at an accommodation complex in the Home Hill area of Queensland at around 11.15pm local time on Tuesday, police said.
Source

They are NUTS, maybe Muslim Wannabes or Actual Muslims, they need to be Dealt With in The Harshest Way! KILLED!
Sorry, but I have No Problem killing Murders.  Being mentally ill doesn't give you a pass in my mind. WTF, we going to keep putting them facilities and medicating them at the taxpayers expense?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-24-2016, 08:20 AM)guohua Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 07:26 AM)BIAD Wrote: ...They are NUTS, maybe Muslim Wannabes or Actual Muslims, they need to be
Dealt With in The Harshest Way! KILLED!
Sorry, but I have No Problem killing Murders.  Being mentally ill doesn't give you a pass in
my mind. WTF, we going to keep putting them facilities and medicating them at the taxpayers
expense?

Oh I agree! I'm unsure how mere written words can effect a person so much that his or her base-line
society-sense is placed to one side and instead of ignoring, debating or investigating something that the
person may find upsetting or anger-evoking, they resort to physically destroying a person.

It could well be that extreme Islamic beliefs fall into the category of Extreme Mental Health Failings.
(08-24-2016, 08:20 AM)guohua Wrote: A BRITISH woman was stabbed to death and a man left fighting for his life after a
Frenchman shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ went on the rampage at an Australian hostel.

Mia Ayliffe-Chung, 21, who had been working as a waitress for the last six months, was knife
in a frenzied attack in front of 30 horrified witnesses...

UPDATE:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=405]

'A man has been charged with the murder of British backpacker
Mia Ayliffe-Chung at a hostel in Australia.

Queensland Police Service earlier named the suspected murderer as
29-year-old Frenchman Smail Ayad.

He is also charged with two counts of attempted murder, 12 counts of
serious assault and one count of serious animal cruelty.

Miss Ayliffe-Chung died after being stabbed in Home Hill, near Townsville,
on Tuesday night local time.

The 21-year-old from Wirksworth, Derbyshire, received multiple stab wounds,
police said, and a post-mortem examination was due to be conducted on
Thursday at 12:30 local time...'
BBC:
Well, apart from the BBC's 'wishy-washy' style of reporting the tragedy without
giving away too many details of the killer, I'd have thought the un-traditional French
name 'Smail Ayad' would have assisted them to reasoning the motive for the
killing.

Added to the cries of 'Allah Akbar'... I'm sure a Journalist of the BBC's stature
could have put together a couple of sentences to imply it was another 'terrorist'
attack.
Naaa... the guy was just crazy, huh?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Meh..... send em all to meet their skyfairy .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....