Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Asassination attempt? Panic for Julian Assange as intruder scales Ecuadorian embassy
So, was it?
Yes, I ask you, do any of you believe it was an actual Assassination Attempt?
I don't, Not a Professional anyway.

Quote:AN ATTEMPTED break-in at the Ecuadorian embassy where WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is living was foiled this morning.
Really?
[Image: EcuadorAssange-702542.jpg] Assange has lived inside the embassy in London for four years.
Quote:Security was scrambled at the London building sparking international concern Assange was the target of the intruder.
A statement was put out by WikiLeaks this morning.
It stated: “16 mins ago at 2:47am a "cat burgler" scaled the side wall+window of the Ecuadorian embassy in London; fled after being caught by security.”
Mr Assange has been living inside the embassy for more than four years and has been granted political asylum by Ecuador. 

Really,,, Fled AFTER Being Caught By Security??? WTF!! How can someone flee if they're caught? Where They Let Go or is this a Bad Choice Of Words By The Reporter?
Quote:Fans of Assange took to Twitter to suggest he may now be in danger inside the embassy.
One wrote: “Here we go. I hope Mr. Assange knows what he's doing. Hope he leaves his information with others in case of an accident.”
Another said: “Somebody is definitely out for Assange. I really do hope Assange has some great intel for us once he's done redacting.”
Some suspected American involvement.
PLEASE, if America was involved, even with the Limp Dicks They Have Working Today In My Old Field, Could Of Taking These Target out!  tinyok 
Quote:He is wanted for questioning over a sex allegation, which he denies, and believes that he will be taken to the United States to be quizzed over the activities of WikiLeaks if he goes to Sweden.

Prosecutors were set to interview him inside the embassy but Mr Assange claims the case have been dropped.
Source
Far more likely to be a publicity stunt.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Probably not a real asassinaton attempt, but I am sure it will only be a matter of time before someone does for real try to get to him, he has many enemies, and unfortunately some of the most powerful people in the world but lets hope he stays safe as we need people like him.
Quote:Really,,, Fled AFTER Being Caught By Security??? WTF!! How can someone flee if they're caught? Where They Let Go or is this a Bad Choice Of Words By The Reporter?

I am thinking poor choice of words.

How about: .....the "cat burlger" (meow)  was seen and fled when spotted by security.

Better???

Oh yeah, I imagine Assange has many enemies who would love to see him go down.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(08-23-2016, 08:41 AM)guohua Wrote: Really,,, Fled AFTER Being Caught By Security??? WTF!! How can someone flee if they're caught?
Where They Let Go or is this a Bad Choice Of Words By The Reporter?
It's probably down to the Hack that reported it, as the talent of good Journalism is something of an
elusive unicorn these days. If the wording is correct, I would assume that a quick-flash of credentials
may have assisted in this invader's escape.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
With all of the HRC leaks from wiki and the fact that he got away AFTER being caught? Sounds like some real life Jason Bourne stuff to me. Although I think Bourne would have succeeded. tinycool
DIAD wrote: "It's probably down to the Hack that reported it, as the talent of good Journalism is something of an
elusive unicorn these days. If the wording is correct, I would assume that a quick-flash of credentials
may have assisted in this invader's escape."

That makes sense to me. minusculebeercheers
If he doesn't already, he needs to let it be known that if anything happens to him, all the information he has on "certain people" will be released immediately to the public.  That is the only reason some others have not been taken out yet, I understand.
(08-23-2016, 05:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If he doesn't already, he needs to let it be known that if anything happens to him, all the information he has on "certain people" will be released immediately to the public.  That is the only reason some others have not been taken out yet, I understand.
That's true and I think he has.
There's a new wrinkle in the case I read this morning.
Makes you think how much the London Police Care or Know!

Quote:On Tuesday Wikileaks announced that it took police two hours to respond to the attempted break-in on Sunday.

There is a police station two minutes away.
Source

REALLY tinybighuh  Just two minutes away?  

I'd have to ask someone like BIAD if this is true I guess or maybe Gordi would know. If True  tinywhat