Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More proof that Biden is incompetent
... as if we needed it.

Truth in this world: international relations are serious business.  Every word, every gesture counts.  That is why leaders of countries don't drop to their knees.  Except Biden, with a delegation from Israel.  Story is that he did this when told the woman had twelve children.

[Image: pjimage-640x400.jpg]
Image: Times of Israel

https://www.timesofisrael.com/biden-knee...s-12-kids/

What a clown show this faux presidency is.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

We get more proof every day; don't even have to do a search, it's just there in the headlines each morning.   tinylaughing

I saw an article this morning where the Obama-era doctor was advising that Biden needs a cognitive test... NOW!
I saved it, but of course Twitter hid it from me when I went back to get it to post here.   tinyok
I was going to make a rude comment about him and his sniffing but I will keep myself under control. 

The man is senile. It is obvious by watching him for less than 5 minutes. Other world leaders have to know this. Yet they go through the theater. Weird.
(07-06-2021, 06:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: We get more proof every day; don't even have to do a search, it's just there in the headlines each morning.   tinylaughing

I saw an article this morning where the Obama-era doctor was advising that Biden needs a cognitive test... NOW!
I saved it, but of course Twitter hid it from me when I went back to get it to post here.   tinyok

here ya go,

Quote:The man who served as the White House physician to former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump is again demanding that President Joe Biden take a cognitive test, saying that it is becoming increasingly obvious that “there’s something concerning happening.”

Obama’s White House Doctor Demands Biden Take Cognitive Test: ‘There’s Something Concerning Happening’
[Image: TWBB.png]

(07-07-2021, 03:33 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 06:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: We get more proof every day; don't even have to do a search, it's just there in the headlines each morning.   tinylaughing

here ya go,

Quote:The man who served as the White House physician to former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump is again demanding that President Joe Biden take a cognitive test, saying that it is becoming increasingly obvious that “there’s something concerning happening.”

Obama’s White House Doctor Demands Biden Take Cognitive Test: ‘There’s Something Concerning Happening’

Thanks @"hounddoghowlie"    minusculethumbsup