Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Miami-Beach Condo Collapses.
Terrible.

Quote:At least 99 people missing after Miami Beach building collapse

'At least 99 people were missing on Thursday afternoon after a 12-story Miami Beach-area condo partially
collapsed, authorities said. Miami-Dade Commissioner Sally Heyman on Thursday morning told CNN that
51 people believed to have lived at Champlain Towers South were unaccounted for.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9532]

However, that figure was upped to 99 by the afternoon. It was not clear whether the missing people were inside
the building when it partially collapsed Thursday around 1.30am.

Those people had ‘not either called out or had people call in to reach them’, Heyman said. It was not immediately
known whether the people were inside at the time of the collapse due to ‘vacations or anything else, so we’re still
waiting and unfortunately the hope is still there, but it is weaning’, she said.

As Heyman spoke, crews wrapped up their search efforts and moved on to recovery.
‘The rest of the search and rescue efforts has been done by man power on the outside, search on the barrier
quarters, also with drones and with dogs,’ Heyman said. ‘It has shifted now or started to shift to recovery.’

First responders and fire rescue personnel searched all parts of the building that still stood.
Only the northeast corridor of the structure collapsed, with about 55 of the 136 apartment units destroyed,
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue Assistant Fire Chief Ray Jadallah said during a press conference.

About 40 people were evacuated, some of them with the help of other people, Heyman said.
Earlier on Thursday morning, Jadallah confirmed that one woman died, at least 10 people were injured and 35
people were pulled from the rubble as search efforts were underway.

Late morning Thursday, rescue and recovery operations were put ‘in pause mode because we have a thunderstorm
that has managed to come ashore’, Heyman said. Surveillance video obtained by WSVN showed the moment that
part of the condo in the town of Surfside, Florida, fell.
One part of the tower collapsed first, followed by an adjacent section seconds later. It sent a massive cloud of debris
into the night sky...'
Metro:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
RT news now reporting 4 fatalities 159 missing.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
Some people are connecting dots that could connect John McAfee with this. 

Table of Titans discussed this on their live stream last night. VERY INTERESTING!
I believe it was one of the first topics they talked about. If not, they lead into it second. 

https://share-link.pilled.net/channel/17768

---------------------------------------------

There is also this You Tube video from this morning where some young lady is posting:

ETA: My apologies. This video is not about the building falling, but it's about McAfee. I'll still leave it up because I believe he is connected to the building being demolished in some way. 
If I was a genius antivirus pioneer and had terabytes of compromising info on the deep state I wouldn't post the location of the servers on twitter.
Just sayin'.
(06-26-2021, 12:33 PM)WonderCow Wrote: If I was a genius antivirus pioneer and had terabytes of compromising info on the deep state I wouldn't post the location of the servers on twitter.
Just sayin'.

I don't believe that either @"WonderCow". Sometimes people makes these posts up themselves just to lead the gullible and make them look stupid. 

The connection between McAfee and the building had to do with some important people who were staying there. I forget the name and the country they were from, but it's all in the podcast I linked from Table of Titans above. 

More is coming out all the time. We need to use discernment when we read these things.
The chans have been digging on this, and they didn't find anything to connect the building to McAfee. They did find a unit owned by a David Epstein, which got them excited for a while, but then they found that he was an actual person, not a pseudonym. Pure coincidence evidently.

The important guests are close relatives of the first lady of Paraguay. I'm not certain, but I think they are still unaccounted for.
It seems to be a tragic accident, but time will tell.
Uh oh, this is not good......

Engineers Found Florida Condo Had 'Major Structural Damage' Before It Collapsed

Quote:A structural engineering report provided to the Champlain Towers condominium association in 2018 found widespread problems that required extensive repairs "in the near future."

The consulting group that wrote the report noted Saturday that the document "detailed significant cracks and breaks in the concrete, which required repairs to ensure the safety of the residents and the public."

The Mayor admits they probably didn't read the report at the time --- and evidently, not within the 2 year span, did they think reading the report was important.

Quote:Surfside Mayor Charles Burkett told NPR's Weekend Edition that the engineering report was likely not read at the time.

"I'm under the impression that it is something that nobody had seen until yesterday when we started looking back into the records to try to understand if there was anything in the record that would indicate why this building fell down," he said.

"We did not know about this report," Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava told reporters Saturday morning. "We are obviously very interested in all of the evidence that's coming to light."

Wonder when building owners will take inspections serious?

To hell with not wanting to dish out thousands of dollars for repairs!!
Now lives are lost and this will definitely cost you more than a few thousand $$$$, all due to your failure to "read the reports". SMDH

My heart goes out to the families of the victims. 
This should have never happened.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-27-2021, 06:49 AM)senona Wrote: Uh oh, this is not good......

Engineers Found Florida Condo Had 'Major Structural Damage' Before It Collapsed

Quote:A structural engineering report provided to the Champlain Towers condominium association in 2018 found widespread problems that required extensive repairs "in the near future."

The consulting group that wrote the report noted Saturday that the document "detailed significant cracks and breaks in the concrete, which required repairs to ensure the safety of the residents and the public."

The Mayor admits they probably didn't read the report at the time --- and evidently, not within the 2 year span, did they think reading the report was important.

Quote:Surfside Mayor Charles Burkett told NPR's Weekend Edition that the engineering report was likely not read at the time.

"I'm under the impression that it is something that nobody had seen until yesterday when we started looking back into the records to try to understand if there was anything in the record that would indicate why this building fell down," he said.

"We did not know about this report," Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava told reporters Saturday morning. "We are obviously very interested in all of the evidence that's coming to light."

Wonder when building owners will take inspections serious?

To hell with not wanting to dish out thousands of dollars for repairs!!
Now lives are lost and this will definitely cost you more than a few thousand $$$$, all due to your failure to "read the reports". SMDH

My heart goes out to the families of the victims. 
This should have never happened.

Hmmm...  Maybe it was one of those documents that "just got made" when needed, like Obama's birth certificate?

Or, if the report was real, maybe the black hats were saving it for a time when someone important would be staying there, and then use that as an excuse when their demolition charges went off to collapse the building, hopefully killing their target? 

Can you see that I don't trust those people?  No, not one bit! 

All this could be on the up and up; I just find the timing very suspect.
Quote:ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – Owners of units in a Florida oceanfront condo building that collapsed with deadly consequences were just days away from a deadline to start making steep payments toward more than $9 million in major repairs that had been recommended nearly three years earlier.

Not all costs added were necessary, but they completely overlooked or ignored, the repairs that were to be fixed ASAP. Not wait 3 years, when it's too late. Causing a horrific tragedy that might could have been prevented. 

Quote:An itemized bill sent by the condo board in April to owners of the building's 136 units showed that much of the planned work was in the pool area and the façade. Installing new pavers and waterproofing the pool deck and building entrance would cost $1.8 million, with another $1 million going to “structural repairs” and “planter landscaping,” according to a condo board email obtained by The Associated Press.

A line item of “miscellaneous repairs” that included work on the garage was estimated to cost $280,000.

Total costs assessed, including many items that appeared to be for aesthetic purpose: $15 million.

Engineers and construction experts say the Morabito documents that focused just on the structural work make clear there were several major repairs that needed to be done as soon as possible. Other than some roof repairs, that work had not begun, officials said.

--->>>   Before Florida condo collapse, $9 million in repairs needed

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(06-28-2021, 02:46 AM)senona Wrote:
Quote:ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – Owners of units in a Florida oceanfront condo building that collapsed with deadly consequences were just days away from a deadline to start making steep payments toward more than $9 million in major repairs that had been recommended nearly three years earlier.

Not all costs added were necessary, but they completely overlooked or ignored, the repairs that were to be fixed ASAP. Not wait 3 years, when it's too late. Causing a horrific tragedy that might could have been prevented. 

Quote:An itemized bill sent by the condo board in April to owners of the building's 136 units showed that much of the planned work was in the pool area and the façade. Installing new pavers and waterproofing the pool deck and building entrance would cost $1.8 million, with another $1 million going to “structural repairs” and “planter landscaping,” according to a condo board email obtained by The Associated Press.

A line item of “miscellaneous repairs” that included work on the garage was estimated to cost $280,000.

Total costs assessed, including many items that appeared to be for aesthetic purpose: $15 million.

Engineers and construction experts say the Morabito documents that focused just on the structural work make clear there were several major repairs that needed to be done as soon as possible. Other than some roof repairs, that work had not begun, officials said.

--->>>   Before Florida condo collapse, $9 million in repairs needed

So they may be paying out even more now, once all the families involved in this tragedy are done suing them. I hope they go bankrupt!
(06-28-2021, 03:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So they may be paying out even more now, once all the families involved in this tragedy are done suing them. I hope they go bankrupt!

It might be worth it if the rumour that John McAfee's 'revealing evidence' connecting powerful people to
crime was stored in one of those apartments, is true. Folks are hunting down the leases to the Condos
as we speak!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-28-2021, 04:19 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 03:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So they may be paying out even more now, once all the families involved in this tragedy are done suing them. I hope they go bankrupt!

It might be worth it if the rumour that John McAfee's 'revealing evidence' connecting powerful people to
crime was stored in one of those apartments, is true. Folks are hunting down the leases to the Condos
as we speak!!

I've heard that rumor too. I've been waiting on some evidence to come out. 
Wouldn't that be something?!  All us critical thinkers will blast the internet wide open.   tinybiggrin

as we speak!!

I read that also.
A Dead Man's Switch they are calling it.
I don't see how this would work, it has been awhile since his death.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-28-2021, 05:48 PM)guohua Wrote:

as we speak!!

I read that also.
A Dead Man's Switch they are calling it.
I don't see how this would work, it has been awhile since his death.

I'm hearing that he put the switch/information in a block chain, which the Anons are working on as we speak. This would be the smart way to go, since what goes into the block chain can never be deleted. He has a "coin" called $WackD, or something like that. It's tattooed on his arm. That's where it starts; he gave us the name of where we need to start looking. 
I think we'll hear more soon.
I guess they really meant it when the sign said 'No Diving'. 

Seriously though, this is a common sight in South Asia. Buildings wear out, fall down, and Western media may or may not mention that it even happened. 

This isn't supposed to happen here though. We suffer building codes, endure inspectors, and theoretically end with buildings that don't fall down. 

This isn't a tragedy. This is a record setting instance of negligent homicide with triple digits involved. The cracks were there, the inspections saw it, noted it, but walked back out with some notion that it wouldn't just fall right down eventually. How, why, and WHO? This cannot be an 'Everyone is at fault, so no one is to blame'. Oh ..No. This has to have people accountable, standing for their actions, and more importantly, omission of action. 

Just how can half an apartment building on Miami Beach just ...fall down? I suggest, it did no such thing. People were required. People allowed it to fall....and this is unacceptable.
(06-29-2021, 09:26 AM)Wrabbit2000 Wrote: Just how can half an apartment building on Miami Beach just ...fall down? I suggest, it did no such thing. People were required. People allowed it to fall....and this is unacceptable.

I agree @"Wrabbit2000".  Was it allowed to make Governor DeSantis look bad? 
Some people have said they saw small explosions go off as the building started falling, like a demolition. Isn't it only controlled demolitions where buildings fall on their footprint? The reward for whoever was behind this must have been pretty big to sacrifice so many souls. 

By the way, it's good to see you back.   tinybiggrin
(06-29-2021, 05:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 09:26 AM)Wrabbit2000 Wrote: Just how can half an apartment building on Miami Beach just ...fall down? I suggest, it did no such thing. People were required. People allowed it to fall....and this is unacceptable.

I agree @"Wrabbit2000".  Was it allowed to make Governor DeSantis look bad? 
Some people have said they saw small explosions go off as the building started falling, like a demolition. Isn't it only controlled demolitions where buildings fall on their footprint? The reward for whoever was behind this must have been pretty big to sacrifice so many souls. 

By the way, it's good to see you back.   tinybiggrin

I'm not thinking this one needed or had any nefarious intent behind it. The reports and inspections show a history of degenerating issues with the structure which were either ignored or passed over. It was in a slow state of failure for quite some time, and no one did anything about it. 

In terms of it falling inside its own footprint? It didn't It clearly spilled over a bit, but it was weak concrete and fell like...well....a sack of cement. What would we expect a low structure to do in a catastrophic failure from the ground no longer supporting the weight above? What pisses me off with the lives lost is this was apparently entirely preventable. Whoever saw and reported the slow motion failure has some questions to answer about why reporting stopped at whatever level it did. It obviously didn't go high enough to see anything productive done.
I live in Florida. I had serious damage done to property just from age and soil erosion.

Most of the land is sugar sand and and coral rock.

If I was going to look for a conspiracy theory at the heart of it, I would be looking at pole shift, or a shift in the Schuman Resonance.

Just saying.  tinywondering

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-29-2021, 05:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Some people have said they saw small explosions go off as the building started falling, like a demolition. Isn't it only controlled demolitions where buildings fall on their footprint?

No. That is fantasy propaganda from the "9/11 WTC was a conspiracy" crowd. ANY structure failing, in the absence of a lateral force to push it sideways, will fall straight down. That's how gravity works. It tries to pull everything straight down, towards the center of the Earth. In order for it NOT to fall into it's own footprint, there has to be a lateral force to scatter it sideways.

Get a fistfull of gravel, hold it up and open your hand. Every piece of it will fall straight down, with none of it flying sideways. That's just gravity, has nothing to do with a "controlled demolition". If any of it flies sideways in defiance of gravity, without a sideways force to push it, I'll eat it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Quote:No. That is fantasy propaganda from the "9/11 WTC was a conspiracy" crowd. ANY structure failing, in the absence of a lateral force to push it sideways, will fall straight down. That's how gravity works. It tries to pull everything straight down, towards the center of the Earth. In order for it NOT to fall into it's own footprint, there has to be a lateral force to scatter it sideways.

Get a fistfull of gravel, hold it up and open your hand. Every piece of it will fall straight down, with none of it flying sideways. That's just gravity, has nothing to do with a "controlled demolition". If any of it flies sideways in defiance of gravity, without a sideways force to push it, I'll eat it.

The curious thing though is that 15 million in special assessments had been declared for the buildings  unit owners. That left each owner with a bill of 185,000 - 385,000 dollars. With the assessment looming over the tennants head, it makes ypu wonder if something more nefarious was at play. Particularly in light of the observation by witnesses that they had in fact heard explosions...https://www.npr.org/sections/live-update...ntly-worse

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-update...ntly-worse
internet Agent Provocateur