Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more UFO stuff
Reptilians
WTG Ecuador by coming forward and releasing the information about the UFO phenomena and getting rid of the CIA that had infiltrated and was interfering with their own Ecuadorian intelligence agency.

Do you believe him ?
(06-21-2022, 12:32 PM)727Sky Wrote: Do you believe him ?

Yup. I believe him.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-16-2022, 05:26 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Here's direct evidence that the United States Air Force has been studying the UFO phenomenon for over 50 years.. if they're going public now that means they never stopped their so called "bluebook" they just mothballed the disclosure agenda.?

[Image: 5EoaXD3.jpg]

I saw my first UFO when I was about 18 years old.

I lived on about 80 acres in the country. I watched it land in an area that was outside my bedroom window, and I watched it
take off again. I found out months later that what I was watching was the Harrier.

So when I saw this strange craft that was moving low in the sky, that did not make a sound, and seemed to be pro-pulsed by an engine on each side, that look like something from a comic book, my first thought was, US military. Today, about ten years later, I am pretty sure that it was a military drone of some kind.

I am very aware of what is above us. I am a sky watcher. I don't always have answers for all the odd things I have seen.

I saw this object that is presented at around 6.10 minutes in, on more than one occasion. The first time was around 2011, and I have tried to find the pictures I took at the time, they were labeled, "Second Sun".

I don't think this is a military object. I have no idea what it is. I do know that I have seen it with the naked eye on more than one occasion, and I have taken pictures of it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

IMO The UAP/UFO stuff going on with the Navy is nice but is a possible planned interference for where the real meat is which is the US Airfarce !
Possibly 100 good sightings a day world wide.
Quote:[/url]
Japanese UFO researchers report hundreds of encounters
The Fukushima-based International UFO Institute says it recorded 452 sightings over the past year
[Image: 62b849b685f5401a012bf73a.jpg]
Researcher Takeharu Mikami presents evidence of UFO sightings. © YouTube / International UFO Research Institute
The privately-owned International UFO Institute, which was established in the Japanese prefecture of Fukushima in the summer of 2021, shared the results of its first year of operations on Saturday.
The institute is headed by Takeharu Mikami, the editor-in-chief of Mu magazine (which covers supernatural phenomena and occult mysteries), and operates in the city’s Iinomachi district.
The area has long been famous for alleged UFO encounters around the Senganmori mountain.
Mikami told journalists that his researchers have so far registered 452 UFO-like sightings over the past year – 125 of which are backed by photos, and 24 others by videos.
[Image: 62b8431e203027022275eaa9.jpg]
© YouTube / International UFO Research Institute
All of the materials have been analyzed with the use of special software to ensure they are not fake, he said.
 [Image: 62a505cb20302775a74a8f03.jpg]
Read more
Russian space chief believes in alien life
[url=https://www.rt.com/russia/557012-space-agency-chief-ufo-aliens/]
However, only a handful of the images have been released to the public. They capture what looks like saucer-shaped objects of unknown origin in the skies.
“It is not a bird; it is likely a UFO,” Mikami said, commenting on one of the pictures.
The authorities have put a lot of effort into promoting Iinomachi district as the home of aliens in Japan.
The local UFO Fureaikan Museum, which works with Mikami, has a collection of around 3,000 documents and other materials on the topic. Over the past year, the number of visitors has grown by about 1.6 times.
There are also plans to attract visitors to the area with a parade featuring people dressed as aliens.
https://www.rt.com/news/557846-ufo-japan...fukushima/
(06-27-2022, 10:56 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:[/url]
Japanese UFO researchers report hundreds of encounters
The Fukushima-based International UFO Institute says it recorded 452 sightings over the past year
[Image: 62b849b685f5401a012bf73a.jpg]
Researcher Takeharu Mikami presents evidence of UFO sightings. © YouTube / International UFO Research Institute
The privately-owned International UFO Institute, which was established in the Japanese prefecture of Fukushima in the summer of 2021, shared the results of its first year of operations on Saturday.
The institute is headed by Takeharu Mikami, the editor-in-chief of Mu magazine (which covers supernatural phenomena and occult mysteries), and operates in the city’s Iinomachi district.
The area has long been famous for alleged UFO encounters around the Senganmori mountain.
Mikami told journalists that his researchers have so far registered 452 UFO-like sightings over the past year – 125 of which are backed by photos, and 24 others by videos.
[Image: 62b8431e203027022275eaa9.jpg]
© YouTube / International UFO Research Institute
All of the materials have been analyzed with the use of special software to ensure they are not fake, he said.
 [Image: 62a505cb20302775a74a8f03.jpg]
Read more
Russian space chief believes in alien life
[url=https://www.rt.com/russia/557012-space-agency-chief-ufo-aliens/]
However, only a handful of the images have been released to the public. They capture what looks like saucer-shaped objects of unknown origin in the skies.
“It is not a bird; it is likely a UFO,” Mikami said, commenting on one of the pictures.
The authorities have put a lot of effort into promoting Iinomachi district as the home of aliens in Japan.
The local UFO Fureaikan Museum, which works with Mikami, has a collection of around 3,000 documents and other materials on the topic. Over the past year, the number of visitors has grown by about 1.6 times.
There are also plans to attract visitors to the area with a parade featuring people dressed as aliens.
https://www.rt.com/news/557846-ufo-japan...fukushima/

If they are watching us this long without intervening, it is either for scientific observation, first hand witnessing of a cautionary tale, or just for pure entertainment.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-28-2022, 07:44 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Wow, finally got through this thread...  Some great stuff in here!  Special thanks to 727Sky for starting this thread and I hope it keeps going.  This is the kind of stuff I come here for, and that other site that I won't name... that I still visit once in a while.  I have thoroughly enjoyed all the videos (that are still up) and narrative and I hope to share my sighting if anyone would be interested to hear about it.  I'm thinking maybe I could draw a picture of what I saw since it happened in the age before cell phones with cameras.  Also, an experience I had as a really young boy that I'd like some answers on, but will probably go to my grave never understanding.  Anyway, thanks to everyone here, I don't have the time I would like to spend here browsing around because of work and young kids and several projects and I'm getting to be a really old man now... haha.
They had UFO sighting in San Diego, Ca. for just the other day.

Quote:"UFO Sightings!” tweeted Jodi Kodesh, a San Diego-based meteorologist. “Are you seeing these strange orbs out over the ocean in San Diego? Viewers from several cities are seeing the mysterious floating objects, in varying formations."

Quote:Another Twitter user, @millenneodrome, tweeted: “I saw the UFO’s from a high vantage point (the intersection of Balboa Avenue and Clairemont Drive here in San Diego). They were huge, fast, and appeared to be giving off heat, kinda like sentient fireballs. I’ve never experienced anything like it. Very cool.”

Mindy Benner posted photos of the lights as they changed numerical formation, tweeting, “Is this some sort of Morse code? Why is no one else freaking out? Lol.”

Quote:Why It Happened: Fox 5 San Diego anchor Phil Blauer ensured San Diego residents that E.T. and his friends were not buzzing the California coastline.

“San Diego Police Watch Commander tells Fox5 it’s believed that mysterious lights in the skies tonight were from military flares,” he tweeted. “Not UFO’s or Drones. Still waiting for response from military officials.”

The Twitter account @Flippen7Blake also doubted the UFO theory, citing how the "strange lights" were likely from two NAVY aircraft, a C-130 and King Air.

But digital artist and writer Ayra Michelle was not interested in being tranquilized with such anodyne notions, tweeting, “Do military flares do this? Hover for hours, move upwards suddenly and without visible trails? Search ‘ufo San Diego’ and there’s a multitude of different angles / formation patterns and they’re seen strobing on and off …this is going to be an interesting one to explain.”
Source
Military Flares float to the ground they do not go Up and Down or Side to Side, moving quickly.

YUP!  Edit to Add.
Quote:The levitating lights, described as orange in hue and in a definitive pattern, baffled observers who were left unconvinced that they were of natural origins — some others even suspected unidentified flying objects (UFOs) or alien origins, but the U.S. Coast Guard said they were actually from flares fired from a ship off the coast, KABC reported.

The witness, Natasha Reichart, also said the lights were definitively moving.

"These were coming back and going, moving different directions, and all of a sudden coming as a cluster together," Reichart told the outlet. "It was definitely not of this world."
Many people similarly online claimed to see the lights move or change formation.
Source
Yup, it was the Coast Guard Practicing with Flares,,,,,,,, that is their story.
More from an earthly note: They drilled a bore hole a little over 400 feet into a mesa and pulled out rare synthetic metals in the tailings from the bore hole... The the bore hole was blocked before they could get a robot all the way into the hole... Kinda weird if all true.
(06-30-2022, 11:17 AM)727Sky Wrote: More from an earthly note: They drilled a bore hole a little over 400 feet into a mesa and pulled out rare synthetic metals in the tailings from the bore hole... The the bore hole was blocked before they could get a robot all the way into the hole... Kinda weird if all true.

My husband watched that and thinks it might be true.
The only problem is, I think History Channel is part of the Disney Corporation. With Disney being involved I would not Trust the History Channel. JMHO
An interesting talk about Exoplanets and life in the known universe.
My question is why