Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more UFO stuff
(02-15-2022, 02:09 PM)727Sky Wrote:

Damn interesting video.
But I have to disagree with the whole theory Aliens only noticed Earth because of Atomic Bomb testing.
There are Lots and Lots of Alien sightings and their craft being sighted in our history.
Even in the Bible.
It is Just My Humble Opinion (JMHO) but I think Aliens have been involved with humans for ever.
Now other Aliens may have taken notice of our Earth since the Bomb testing, yes that could have happened.
Remember this is JMHO.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JVrrK3XEAm4R/

Long but worth a look IMO

Also there is this weird video:
I'm reading "Trinity", the latest book by Jacque Vallée.

It concerns a reputed UAP crash, but in 1945, near San Antonio, New Mexico.

We've all heard the tired joke of, "how can they come so far and then crash? hahaha"

But it made me wonder about the notion of these craft coming not from our own space-time, but from other dimensions.

Imagine if there are uncountable dimensions.  Let us think of a book with a million pages and each page represents a dimension that a dimension-hopping species could select as a destination.

The content of the pages are unknowns, and quite possible hazardous.  Travel to one and get destroyed immediately.  Get lucky, travel to another, and the environment there is perfect for the dimension-hoppers.  Perhaps many of the pages have nothing at all.

But how to select a page, if such a selection required intensive use of limited resources?

Maybe some pages "advertise" themselves, the way a dog-eared page in a book is easy to find.

So in this 1945 crash, it happened very shortly after the July and August 1945 series of atomic bombs being set off, and, it was very close to Trinity Site, where the first a-bomb was detonated.

Did that detonation "advertise" a page of the "dimensional destinations book"?

Quote:Oh look there.  We should go check that out.

Some interesting details in the book.  The witnesses saw entities by the crash, and described their motion not as movement, but rather as instantaneous "shifting" from one spot to another.  More extra-dimensional hoodoo ?

On the minus side, the two witnesses were boys then; now aged men.

FWIW.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(02-20-2022, 12:06 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: I'm reading "Trinity", the latest book by Jacque Vallée.

It concerns a reputed UAP crash, but in 1945, near San Antonio, New Mexico.

We've all heard the tired joke of, "how can they come so far and then crash? hahaha"

But it made me wonder about the notion of these craft coming not from our own space-time, but from other dimensions.

Imagine if there are uncountable dimensions.  Let us think of a book with a million pages and each page represents a dimension that a dimension-hopping species could select as a destination.

The content of the pages are unknowns, and quite possible hazardous.  Travel to one and get destroyed immediately.  Get lucky, travel to another, and the environment there is perfect for the dimension-hoppers.  Perhaps many of the pages have nothing at all.

But how to select a page, if such a selection required intensive use of limited resources?

Maybe some pages "advertise" themselves, the way a dog-eared page in a book is easy to find.

So in this 1945 crash, it happened very shortly after the July and August 1945 series of atomic bombs being set off, and, it was very close to Trinity Site, where the first a-bomb was detonated.

Did that detonation "advertise" a page of the "dimensional destinations book"?

Quote:Oh look there.  We should go check that out.

Some interesting details in the book.  The witnesses saw entities by the crash, and described their motion not as movement, but rather as instantaneous "shifting" from one spot to another.  More extra-dimensional hoodoo ?

On the minus side, the two witnesses were boys then; now aged men.

FWIW.

Cheers

That is very interesting.
I can see that as a possibility, the scientist have agreed that there are multiple dimensions and even many Earths.
I never read this about the sighting of saucers over Washington DC in 1952.  This is Vallée writing in Trinity.

Quote:Most newsmen in the US folded their investigations and accepted the statement that there had been nothing more than questionable radar confirmation. That belief still stands, even in the most recent documentaries about the phenomenon.

Yet, according to both Wilbert Smith and Arthur Lundahl, a piece of metal did detach itself and was studied.

And the real reason it “ detached itself” was that the Navy pilot in question shot the Hell out of it after receiving the authorization to fire at the flying disk when it penetrated the most heavily protected area in the United States, a fact that has been kept from the highly malleable American media for well over a half century.

"highly malleable"  tinylaughing

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Ancient Aliens: The New World Order | The Anunnaki Gods | Full Documentary | 2022 has just about every conspiracy you have ever heard of especially about the totalitarian NWO agenda

(02-23-2022, 12:28 PM)727Sky Wrote: Ancient Aliens: The New World Order | The Anunnaki Gods | Full Documentary | 2022 has just about every conspiracy you have ever heard of especially about the totalitarian NWO agenda

yes @"727Sky" and I think that most of it is very factual.
(03-07-2022, 01:23 PM)727Sky Wrote:

Great!
First time I have seen this video.
What happen to the nurse?
They reported at the crash site there were bodies, so there had to be an examination.
I guess the biggest problem with his story is that she never came forward nor did the other doctors, what happen to them.
Some of the documents and the quotes by previous notables is worth a thought.
@"727Sky"  Both are good videos, good job.  minusculegoodjob
(03-31-2022, 08:16 AM)727Sky Wrote:

That will be an Awesome Video.