Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China: Earthquakes, Tornadoes, 3G'S Dam???
James Neil Cooper. Has anyone ever heard of this guy? 

I fully accept I may be late to the dance. But I did not know these things. I hope this guy is not a crack pot because I feel bad for the folks there.
I had heard about the Three Gorges Damn late last year. People were warning that it could burst open at any time. If it does, the water will kill millions of people and wipe out most of their farm land. These people have no place to go, and as I understand it, they don't even realize they are in danger because the media there isn't allowing the information to get out to them. 
Sad state of affairs.
(05-23-2021, 02:20 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: James Neil Cooper. Has anyone ever heard of this guy? 

I fully accept I may be late to the dance. But I did not know these things. I hope this guy is not a crack pot because I feel bad for the folks there.

@"ABNARTY" 
YUP! Good report.
What is Americans say????? OH  Yes,,,,,, "It is an accident waiting to happen."
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-27-2021, 09:07 PM)guohua Wrote:
(05-23-2021, 02:20 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: James Neil Cooper. Has anyone ever heard of this guy? 

@"ABNARTY" 
YUP! Good report.
What is Americans say????? OH  Yes,,,,,, "It is an accident waiting to happen."

I agree. I hope it doesn't happen for the sake of the folks who live downstream.