Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Local Democrat Parti Chair Quits over Racist Slur but Other Democrats Won't Accept Re
Music 
Oh boy what a predicament to be in !!

A local Democrat Parti Chair in a Texas County called U.S. Senator an "Oreo" and then resigned because of "pressure" (yeah sure, pressure).

Mr. Gary O'connor (yup, White Irish heritage) is the Democrat racist, but now other Democrats have appeared to not accept the resignation !!

ROFLMAO

Democrats are Democrats 100% aren't they.

Makes people wonder doesn't it !!

So is it going to be "Oreos" or "Lorna Doones" ? tinylaughing

"Somebody's in Hot Water !"[Image: Hot-Comment1.gif]

Quote:The Texas Democratic leader who called Senator Tim Scott an “oreo” has resigned in response to mounting pressure from state officials on both sides of the aisle.

“I am deeply and sincerely sorry for my inappropriate and hurtful use of racist term I used to describe Sen. Tim Scott on my personal Facebook page. It was insensitive, and I have embarrassed myself and my party by its use,” Lamar County Democratic Party Chairman Gary O’Connor told the Washington Examiner Tuesday.

“As a result, I feel compelled to offer my resignation as chair of the Lamar County Democratic Party for consideration by the County Executive Committee,” O’Connor said.

LINK-->  Texas Democrat Resigns after Calling Tim Scott an ‘Oreo’

Quote:The Lamar County Democratic Party is not accepting the resignation of its chair after he reportedly used the slur "oreo" to describe U.S. Sen. Tim Scott, who is Black, in a now-deleted Facebook post, according to a statement provided to The Texas Tribune.

Representatives of the Lamar County Democrats met Tuesday to consider the resignation of Gary O’Connor, the Lamar County Democratic Party chair. However, the party said in a statement that they decided not to accept the resignation after taking the “last few days to reflect upon this incident.”

LINK-->  Local Texas Democratic party declines to accept resignation of chair who called U.S. Sen Tim Scott an “oreo”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYME_rwn...ewsNetwork
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
"Not accept"? Now in the hell does one "not accept" it when someone else says "I quit. I'm outta here"? Do they just pretend the dude is still sitting there?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’