Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Officer refused service at Walmart by Cashier
This kind of racist attitude needs to be put to rest and kicked to the curb.
Especially when you are at work.

Quote:ST. CLOUD, Fla. - An investigation is being conducted at a Walmart in Osceola County to try and determine whya St. Cloud police officer was denied service for showing up in uniform.

Channel 9 reporter Field Sutton contacted Walmart’s corporate offices and the police department after many in the community wondered if the incident was just a rumor.

Eyewitness News confirmed the officer walked into the Walmart on 13th Street, grabbed what he needed and then headed for the checkout.

The officer told a friend the cashier pointed to her skin color and told them she wouldn’t ring up his items.

The officer told that friend a second employee laughed at the way the officer was treated.

The uproar began brewing a week ago, when a man posted in a community Facebook group saying he wanted to know if the story he heard about the officer was a rumor.

The responses to the man’s post poured in, with some saying they had seen it happen.

Later, a friend of the officer joined the thread to say it was true.
Walmart and police confirmed the incident to Channel 9.

Sutton contacted Walmart’s corporate office to comment on the incident, but was told, “This is an unfortunate situation, but we cannot comment on an active HR investigation.”

Police: St. Cloud officer refused service at Walmart while in uniform

Now then, the saying of "We have the right to refuse service" applies to the store owner/manager NOT a regular employee, a cashier at that.

I don't care if you are black, white, pink or purple...if one of my employees treated any kind of law enforcement officer, military, border agent etc etc in that manner, their azz would be fired in a heart beat, no questions asked.

That is just being ignorant and disrespectful to someone who puts their life on the line everyday.
Not to mention a very racist gesture.

No word yet as far as I can tell as to whether the cashier and her friend who laughed along with her, got fired or not.
I sure hope they are gone.

No use for people like that in a Walmart of all stores.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

If I was A Cop and responded to a Call and they are Black,,, I'd Point To My Skin Color and Ask If They Still Wanted My Assistance!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-17-2016, 07:14 AM)guohua Wrote: If I was A Cop and responded to a Call and they are Black,,, I'd Point To My Skin Color and Ask If They Still Wanted My Assistance!

Therein likes the problem.

The blacks (mainly the young ones) may one day need the help of the police if they get mugged or their house broke into etc etc.
But in the meantime, it is hate, hate, hate.

Let me tell you something....in our 30 yrs of being out here on the road, we have met all kinds of LEO.
Sure you run into a few that are azzholes, but no way would I ever hold that against the whole police organization.

Just like with all the black folks we deal with, we have dealt with some that have that exact attitude as the cashier, but I cannot hold it against ALL blacks due to the fact not all think  or act like her.
Same can be said of whites too.

Never had any attitude with Latinos, ever.
Sure there is a language barrier at times, but all they are guilty of is smiling. LOL.

I remember this couple from up North, believe we were working in Port Huron, MI at the time.
The guy had been giving me a hard time due to being from the South.
Then he had the audacity to ask me which people were nicer, ones from Michigan or Indiana.

I said well, people are all the same really wherever you go.
You have your rich people, poor people, fat people, skinny people, blacks, whites, hispanics. Some people are nice, then you have your azzholes (which I emphasized).
We all just talk different.

He got my drift tho...LOL

But seriously, I hate the way the blacks are starting to paint ALL cops as being bad and white cops being the worst.

Also think that some of the young black folks already have an anger issue anyway, so this deal with the cops only feeds it and brings it out more.

I just do not think that MLK would approve of their disrespectful and almost bullish behavior.
Always got the impression he encouraged peaceful and mature intelligent ways to get a message across.
Not vandalizing, looting and burning the town down like a bunch of thugs.
Inciting violence on white folks now.....(big sigh)

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Since they want to play that way ..... simple solution ..... all police pull back and dont bother answering calls in black areas ...... then cordon the black areas off and shoot any that try to leave ...... save the taxpayers a shitload of money .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

So, I guess it's okay for Blacks to be racist toward the whites, but not the other way around.
I just get sicker everyday when I see what's happening in our country. tinyshocked