Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rashida Tlaib is a...
Rashida Tlaib is a (insert the craziest word of your choice).

https://hannity.com/media-room/this-is-r...=hootsuite

I'm having trouble posting this article any further than what's on the screen, so please go read it from the source above. 
This is just crazy! This air-head wants to do away with all police, all jails, all military, etc. in the United States. 
Hey, lets just allow all the criminals to take over and do as they wish!  But wait! We need to collect all the guns from the citizens first!     
Quote:Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib erupted on social media Monday night after the shooting of a 20-year-old man by police in Minnesota; saying “no more policing, incarceration, and militarization” because the system “can’t be reformed.”

“It wasn’t an accident. Policing in our country is inherently & intentionally racist. Daunte Wright was met with aggression & violence. I am done with those who condone government funded murder. No more policing, incarceration, and militarization. It can’t be reformed,” wrote the far-left lawmaker on social media.
Full text from Mystic's link:

Quote:THIS IS REAL: Rashida Tlaib Calls for ‘No More Policing’ or ‘Incarceration’ in the United States.

'Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib erupted on social media Monday night after the shooting of a 20-year-old
man by police in Minnesota; saying “no more policing, incarceration, and militarization” because the system
“can’t be reformed.”

“It wasn’t an accident. Policing in our country is inherently & intentionally racist. Daunte Wright was met with
aggression & violence. I am done with those who condone government funded murder.
No more policing, incarceration, and militarization. It can’t be reformed,” wrote the far-left lawmaker on social
media.

Quote:Rashida Tlaib
@RashidaTlaib
It wasn't an accident. Policing in our country is inherently & intentionally racist. 

Daunte Wright was met with aggression & violence. I am done with those who
condone government funded murder. 

No more policing, incarceration, and militarization. It can't be reformed.
12:05 AM · Apr 13, 2021

“Hundreds gathered outside the Brooklyn Center Police Department Monday and defied curfew.
They demanded justice for Daunte Wright, a 20-year-old Black man fatally shot by police during a traffic stop,”
reports Fox News.

“Authorities fired tear gas, and flash-bang grenades into the crowd after warning them that they were in violation
of curfew. Some rioters retaliated by throwing smoke canisters back toward law enforcement, while others
launched fireworks at the police lines, according to reports,” adds Fox.

“Move back!” the police chanted. “Hands up! Don’t shoot!” the crowd yelled back.

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz imposed a 7PM curfew for Minneapolis Monday afternoon; deploying the National
Guard to impose law and order.

Quote:Vice President Kamala Harris
@VP
United States government official
Prayers are not enough. Daunte Wright should still be with us.
While an investigation is underway, our nation needs justice and healing,
and Daunte’s family needs to know why their child is dead—they deserve
answers.
3:34 AM · Apr 13, 2021

“Prayers are not enough,” tweeted Vice President Kamala Harris. “Daunte Wright should still be with us.
While an investigation is underway, our nation needs justice and healing, and Daunte’s family needs to know why
their child is dead—they deserve answers.”...'
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Thank you @BIAD. I've had trouble with copy/paste ever since I switched to the Brave browser. 

Quote:“Prayers are not enough,” tweeted Vice President Kamala Harris. “Daunte Wright should still be with us.

Daunte Wright would still be with us if he hadn't resisted arrest.  It's not like they just singled out this guy and shot him because he was black, as the media likes to portray. He was pulled over for having an air freshener hanging from his rear-view mirror, which is illegal there, expired tags, and an outstanding warrant.  

I'm seeing a lot of "activating" the mob from the politicians and media lately. There must be some big news about to break. A bigger distraction is needed.
Quote:Daunte Wright was met with aggression & violence.

He certainly was. that is what we pay police to do - meet aggression and violence WITH aggression and violence. That's not "racism", it's self preservation for Society.

The man had a warrant out on him, and he resisted arrest on it. The outcome was predictable. Fleeing felons are fair game, and in many jurisdictions, resisting arrest and assault on a law enforcement officer are felonies.

It was a tragic, and unnecessary, situation. There is enough culpability to go around on all sides of it. The deceased should not have resisted or attempted to flee. We have courts to determine the validity of a warrant, and that is the route to take, not escape. Had he not resisted, he'd still be alive.

On the other side, the officer was neither calm enough nor, in my opinion, did she have enough training, both of those despite her apparent longevity on the police force. Had she been calmer, she would have realized that wasn't a taser she was holding. Had she been better trained, she would have gone for the taser on her left hip, instead of defaulting to her sidearm from her right hip and THINKING she was holding her taser.

Part of the culpability is on Society at large. Liberals have insisted for years that police should be armed with "less lethal" munitions. "Less lethal" is a recipe for suicide, since the opposing force doesn't care a bit about less lethal, and will meet less lethal with entirely lethal. Then the officer is at a distinct, and deadly, disadvantage. So Conservatives insist that they also be armed with fully lethal firearms, in case the situation escalates beyond the reach of "less lethal".

Problems arise when, in the heat of action, an officer cannot tell the difference between a sidearm and a taser when he or she is armed with both. They both LOOK the same when everything you see is tinged with the red lens of adrenaline. That appears, from the video, to be what happened here... 

So, no, he didn't NEED to die, but he didn't NEED to resist or attempt flight, either.

And Tlaib doesn't NEED to weigh in on matters she has no comprehension of.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Well we could always go back to the way they were still doing things in my neck of the woods when I was a little girl. If you committed a crime bad enough nobody called the police, you were straight up killed "mob justice" style. 

You know, like they do in all of those "peaceful" groups in the Middle East... 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-13-2021, 09:47 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Well we could always go back to the way they were still doing things in my neck of the woods when I was a little girl. If you committed a crime bad enough nobody called the police, you were straight up killed "mob justice" style. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimag...f=1&nofb=1]
(04-13-2021, 09:47 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Well we could always go back to the way they were still doing things in my neck of the woods when I was a little girl. If you committed a crime bad enough nobody called the police, you were straight up killed "mob justice" style. 

I believe that's what the Progressives are after - but guess who gets to make up "the mob" in their world?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-13-2021, 09:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

I believe that's what the Progressives are after - but guess who gets to make up "the mob" in their world?

Yeah, that might not be such a good idea at this point in time.  

Maybe later.   tinybighuh
(04-13-2021, 09:59 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

That may be true but apparently they haven't learned to count. If they are counting on the illegal immigrants to be on their side they are in for a HUGE surprise! I grew up my whole life with legal and illegal immigrants in Texas. "Big City" Hispanics and Latinx are liberal for the most part but just like the rest of us they are overall fairly conservative and religious.

When the rest of the country finally has enough of this BS I think "the mob" will be begging the police to do their jobs.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
The response is expected. It has no foundation in fact or critical analysis of the events. Not its intent. It is to provoke, emote, and solicit exactly what is happening. 

Why her and her's want that? Great question. I don't think excellent governance of our republic is high on their To-Do list. 

The same with that Army officer recently in the spotlight. It's just theater. Watch the break down of what transpired. Why would anybody defend this moron? Not the point. It fits the formula so blast it on social media. 

Tlaib is just another cog in that machine. She is not a Representative. 

(04-13-2021, 07:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Rashida Tlaib is a (insert the craziest word of your choice).

Okay, here goes:

Rashida Tlaib is a democrat.

This is what they do, this is how they work.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Rashida Tlaib is a radical Islamist infiltrator.

That she holds office in the USA is simply evidence of how corrupt our political system is; anyone with enough money behind them can get elected.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]