Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden will pay it
Yes, I said it and I believe it to be True.
The American Tax Payer will take it in the Ass just like we did under Obama and pay their Demands.
Biden also caved to N. Korea and got on his Knees and dropped his shorts to take it in his Ass from a Nothing Little Country like N. Korea.
Quote:IRAN WANTS OVER $3 BILLION TO NEGOTIATE WITH BIDEN
Quote:After North Korea’s latest missile test and a threat from Kim Jong-Un’s sister that if the Biden administration “wants to sleep in peace for [the] coming four years, it had better refrain from causing a stink”, the administration had a firm and unyielding response to the threats.

Officials told the media that the Biden administration sees North Korean missile tests as "normal military activity" and that they "don’t want a situation where it is perceived that our door is not open to talk.”

North Korea knows that Biden’s barn door is wide open. The snarling threat by Lil Kim's sister was the first North Korean response to a month of diplomatic overtures from Biden.
Yea, Biden,,, you're a PUSSY!
Now for Iran and Biden.
Quote:Biden would like to get back into bed with the Islamic Republic of Iran. Not only was restoring Obama’s Iran nuclear sellout one of the biggest foreign policy pledges of his campaign, but the Democrat pol has been funded by the Iran lobby for much of his career.

After 9/11, he thought a fit response would be to send a $200 million check to Iran.

He picked Rob Malley, the lead negotiator for the Iran deal, as his envoy to Iran, and a guy who loves Islamic terrorists almost as much as Biden loves groping protesting women.

With that kind of political pedigree, you would think that Tehran Joe could get a mullah or two on the phone. Unfortunately for Joe, even the mullahs have higher standards.

Iran's foreign ministry turned down informal talks with the Biden administration, while the Bidenites pleaded for another chance.

"While we are disappointed at Iran’s response, we remain ready to reengage in meaningful diplomacy,” Biden’s White House pleaded.
Only if Biden Pays.

Quote:But the Iranians decided that they couldn’t even participate in a meeting at which a United States representative was present, even if that rep, like Rob Malley, was really representing everything and everyone but America, possibly from George Soros to his father’s Egyptian Communist Party, unless there was money in it for Tehran in the form of direct sanctions relief.

Iran wants to be paid to even sit at the same table or it’s not coming. That’s not diplomacy: it’s prostitution. The only date Biden can get with Iran will cost billions of dollars. That’s a lot even for a five-star restaurant near the UN patronized by the corrupt diplomats of Turtle Bay.

How many billions will Biden’s blind date with terror cost? More than a billion. Or three billion.

Yes just like this is his money, Biden will pay just like Obama.

Quote:Biden had told CBS's Face the Nation that he was not going to lift sanctions on Iran to get it to negotiate with him.
As usual, he was lying. Behind the scenes, the Biden administration was looking for a way to get sanctions relief to Iran without making it public.

Obama had illegally airmailed pallets of foreign currency on unmarked cargo planes.
The Biden administration told South Korea that it could send a billion to Iran in exchange for releasing a tanker that it was holding hostage.
But that’s still not good enough for Iran. It wants more.

After that initial $1 billion, the Islamic regime announced that the Biden administration had approved the release of $3 billion from South Korea, Oman, and Iraq.
And there is more here: Source
See where our Tax dollars are going, did YOU vote for that?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
No, I didn't vote for that.   veryangryemoji

It seems every time I turn around Biden is giving a billion to this foreign country, billions more to that foreign country, billions to illegal aliens, millions to this or that lobbyist, etc. 

He's trying desperately to break America's bank and make our dollar worth nothing. It won't take much more.
North Korea is a piss ant of a country. I can't figure out a reason we need to talk to them at all, or listen to their chirps of feigned outrage or threats of dire consequences. It's a tiny country. We could turn the whole country into a smoking, glowing, glass-blanketed crater in a matter of minutes if we wanted to, so I can fathom no reason to obsequiously kowtow to them. North Korea reminds me of that book and movie from the 1960's called "The Mouse That Roared".

Iran wants pay to play? Imagine that. My response would be "Ok. You want money? That's cute. You're forgetting who the Big Dog in this room is. No money for you. Here, feed your people with these new economic sanctions. Come back and see me if you get ready to talk. Make sure you come turban in hand.  If you don't, it ain't no skin off my ass. Sit and watch your people get skinny. I don't care. Have a nice day! Don't let the door bump yer ass on the way out."

BidenHarris just ain't got any negotiation talent in him.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

If you have to pay billions just to talk to them, you have already lost the diplomacy game. It's over. Done. Finished. You lose. 

The weakness sickens me. Please understand, I am not advocating bombing Iran as there are many options on the table. But you can be strong and not get bent over. That part of the world is no place to show beta-ness. Instead we get the choice between more war and paying them off. I don't get it.
Well we all knew what we were getting with Biden. Looks like Obama is serving another term after all! 

And I'm not sure which one is more incompetent: Obama, Biden or Harris.

Now Creepy Uncle Joe is trying to drag us into a war with Russia so the Ukrainians keep their mouths shut about his dirty laundry. 

World War 3, coming in hot! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Looks like most of S. America will be getting tax payer dollars as well.
Quote:Exclusive-U.S. considering cash payments to Central America to stem migration

Yup, there goes your retirement pensions with payouts to keep illegals out. Watch your taxes go up and up and up.
Quote:WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The United States is considering a conditional cash transfer program to help address economic woes that lead migrants from certain Central American countries to trek north, as well as sending COVID-19 vaccines to those countries, a senior White House official told Reuters on Friday.

The potential program would be targeted at people in the Northern Triangle region of Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, Roberta Jacobson, the White House’s southern border coordinator, told Reuters in an interview, without saying who exactly would receive cash.
Source

Remember this is the same administration that wants to pay a Reparation to the Black community in America because their Ancestors may have been Slaves.
They don't want to believe the FACT, Blacks Sold Other Blacks into Slavery, they don't want to believe the FACT, other Blacks owned some of the largest Plantations and were the cruelest of owners.
They don't acknowledge the FACT, Black fought on the Confederate Side!
It's All The White Mans Fault and He Must Pay!!!!
Well that is BULLSHIT!

Link 1
Link 2
Bullshit link 3
more bullshit link 3
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
If he does all these things he has talked about, Paying Iran Billions and likewise North Korea, along with reparations and cash to Central America, with cash for illegals that have already snuck in here.... then it will bankrupt us.  We have already went into so many Trillions of dollars, every man woman and child is in debt to the tune of 80K........ each person. Bezos pays 8%, we pay about 45% and sometimes more. And if Biden has his way, there will be much more taxes to collect and blow. Why are We not Outraged ?
And The Biden Adminz will fake the outrage as they gladly and quietly start giving Iran whatever they want.

I think it's already started with all the secret talks BEFORE the election.

Democrat ass backwards bullshit getting results !! tinylaughing
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]