Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China’s State Propaganda Group Boasts Control Over Western Think Tanks
Star 
Here we go with some credible assessments about who might be helping the New World Order / American Democrat Alliance !

China bragging a little about infiltration techniques and mass influence inside Western organizations.

Very complex and deep and detailed subject.

Sheds some light on what goes on behind the scenes produced by the MSM and how the Cultural Marxism system is alive and well.

Think about how China's Communist Government has evolved into possibly the World's largest and most successful "People Controller".

Drooling Global Marxists want all countries to be the China Model especially the United States !!

The U.S. seems to be swirling into the biggest sink hole in History and not by accident !!

Pys-ops chop stix tinycool

Lonnngggg Loud Whistle !!! tinybiggrin

[Image: Karl-Marx-Planks.jpg]
Quote:The Chinese Communist Party’s Cyberspace Administration of China has boasted of one of the most critical connections between the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, the COVID-19 pandemic, and the groups and individuals campaigning to stop President Trump and his “America First” agenda, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

The Chinese Communist Party’s Cyberspace Administration of China has boasted of one of the most critical connections between the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, the COVID-19 pandemic, and the groups and individuals campaigning to stop President Trump and his “America First” agenda, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

LINK-->  REVEALED: China’s State Propaganda Group Boasts Control Over Western Think Tanks, ‘Election Integrity’ Groups, And Even Joe Biden’s National Security Team.

Quote:The Berggruen Institute is an independent think tank aimed at reshaping political and social institutions in the face of the great transformations of the 21st century. The Berggruen Institute works across cultures, disciplines and political boundaries, engaging great thinkers to develop and promote long-term answers to the biggest challenges facing humanity today.

The Berggruen Institute is committed to proposing and implementing new ideas of effective governance through three of its projects: the 21st Century Council, the Council for the Future of Europe, and the Think Long Committee for California.

Through these projects, the Institute worked closely with German and French labor ministers to develop a youth jobs plan for Europe; organized repeat delegations of government and industry leaders in a meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang and other Chinese leadership to foster an open dialogue and better understanding between China and the West; and passed the California SB 1253 Ballot Initiative Transparency Act, strengthening the integrity of the state’s initiative process.

LINK-->  Berggruen Institute (wiki)

LINK-->  The Berggruen Institute (home)
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I read that article and dug a little deeper, but so many names of organizations and people that were involved caused me to stop because I just can't take it anymore. Every time I get into a report on the China Commie Connection, the numbers involved force me to shut down and think "The hell with it, everyone sold out to the ChiComs, they own everyone and everything now including me."

I started on some lists of politicians, businesses, organizations and media companies with Chinese communist connections. If I continued on these lists, I could publish an encyclopedia sized collection of books just listing all the connections. I keep adding to them because I keep finding more, it never ends. Just looking into the China virus alone, the list is continually growing with no end in sight, but then to continue on with corrupted politicians with obvious communist ties, to others that seemed to have gone over, then on to NGOs and big corporate interests, and the media, and on and on down the line.

If none of that research was enough to spell it out for me, all I really needed to do to prove this to myself was to start reading the "Made in" labels of the products around my home. Screw learning Spanish, it's time to learn Mandarin Chinese and how to live in communist China.

tinyok