Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interesting
Yes it looks like a TR-3 I think.
[Image: blackx.jpg?w=640]

Quote:Like a Hypersonic Missile': Enigmatic Black Triangular Object Spotted in California Skies

Quote:While the blogger mused about the alleged extraterrestrial nature of the phenomenon in question, some social media users suggested that it could've been a balloon.

A peculiar phenomenon was spotted in the skies above Pasadena last month, with blogger and UFO hunter extraordinaire Scott C. Waring suggesting a possible extraterrestrial craft sighting.
The phenomenon in question, as depicted in a YouTube video (the veracity of which couldn't be immediately confirmed) uploaded by Waring, appears to be a black, vaguely triangular shape.
The blogger also pointed out how the object appeared to be rotating, and further alleged that it looked like "the hypersonic missile that the USAF has created, except this was hovering and moving very slowly".

Source

They think this is a Balloon!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I can't really see it well enough to guess what it is. All I know is, more and more talk of ufos are being reported in the main stream news. I think they are trying to get the public ready for some major disclosure. 

What ever happened to those ETs who said if the government didn't tell the public about them "soon" they would do it themselves? Wasn't that a few years ago?  I believe it's time the ETs come forward, because the government is never going to tell us.
As tech surpasses what we now have, the clarity will not be in question, it will have to have been removed into fuzzy offerings, thus removing a great deal of fakes from consideration . 1990 was still in that time frame of standard fuzzy pictures offered as proof. Marginal at best. Of course with advancements in photography will come intended manipulation in editing and photoshop. Perhaps photoshop won't even be a thing by then. 
That's what they say. I have no idea if it's a TR-3A Black Manta or a TR-3B Astra or if either really exist at all. 

Could be extraterrestrial too. 

Regardless, people are really seeing this. Pretty cool.
All I know is I would really like to fly one without all the governmental B.S. that would go along with some stick time. If they are extraterrestrial maybe if I save a crew members life as a reward I could get some stick time....my luck it would be no stick time just off to the anal probe department !! tinybigeyes tinyok tinyshocked tinysurprised tinywhat minusculebonker
(04-06-2021, 07:56 AM)727Sky Wrote: All I know is I would really like to fly one without all the governmental B.S. that would go along with some stick time. If they are extraterrestrial maybe if I save a crew members life as a reward I could get some stick time....my luck it would be no stick time just  off to the anal probe department !! tinybigeyes tinyok tinyshocked tinysurprised tinywhat minusculebonker

Anal probes give "stick time" a whole new, and ominous, meaning, now don't they?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The problem with spending trillions of taxpayers dollars on experimental craft is when it turns-out to be
a crap idea, that type of finance can be reduced and suggested as waste.

Best to keep ideas secret and shrug when a taxpayer says "what's that in the sky...? One of yours?"

But if these vehicles belong to someone not of this earth, wouldn't -considering the length of time such
observations have been reported, the concern of what these off-world folks are doing here be more
important than how their conveyance manoeuvres?

Maybe a six-episode series on The History Channel would help?!
tinylaughing

(No disrespect on the thread.)
minusculebeercheers
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here is a new posting I just read and watched.
Quote:Astonishing new footage captures ‘pyramid UFOs swarming US Navy destroyer'

The amazing video and collection of photos of a "spherical" craft swarming a US Navy destroyer were allegedly part of a classified briefing conducted to "de-stigmatise the UAP problem"

Quote:Incredible footage supposedly taken by a US Navy destroyer has been leaked appearing to show several pyramid-shaped UFOs swarming above the ship at night.
Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell – who has produced documentaries for the likes of Netflix – was anonymously sent the baffling video from July 2019 as well as detailed information on an alleged intelligence briefing conducted by the Pentagon into Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP).

On his Instagram @jeremycorbell and website, he claims he has been able to verify their authenticity having interviewed “those who would have knowledge of the events” as well as working with renowned investigative journalist George Knapp.
The 18-second clip taken onboard the USS Russell starts by showing what appears to be three faint orbs hovering in the sky.
Source
The videos in the above article are interesting, IMHO.

Then there is the website mentioned above with a youtube video.

You might want to go here: Link  and read the article and watch the videos.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]