Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who were the ANUNNAKI
That is a good question and I like this gentlemen's way of thinking.
 Could he be right? 
I had heard the Darwinian theory there is a ‘missing link’ in the evolution of humanity.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
As I've said before in different threads, I've heard some of the "greats" on this subject say that each race on Earth had it's own "god" (ET) that performed the genetic DNA formula on humans for that region. 

For example, you have Chinese, Africans, Caucasians, Japanese, Middle Eastern, etc. 
Each of these groups had different "experiments" done to their DNA; that's why we all look different. 

Sounds logical to me.
(04-03-2021, 08:58 PM)guohua Wrote: I had heard the Darwinian theory there is a ‘missing link’ in the evolution of humanity.

As someone who pays close attention to paleontology, I'd have to say that there are a LOT of "missing links". As a matter of fact, there are few if any LINKS! While I have Neanderthal DNA that Africans don't have (and if you are Chinese, you have it too, but probably different sections of it), which might be considered a "link" of sorts, there is still no specimen you can point to and say "AHA! There is the link between Neanderthals and modern Humans!"

As a matter of fact, all Humans on Earth, except Africans, have some degree of Neanderthal DNA. I just have more than most folks. I have more than my mom, and my son has more than me. It's as if Neanderthals are trying to reconstruct themselves by putting all the available Neanderthal DNA back together again, one generation at a time. In my family at least, it looks like ALL of the Neanderthal DNA of both parents is being retained, and displacing "modern Human" DNA to do so, more in each generation.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I don't trust Lloyd Pye.

He has a strange view of Sumerian development that is not shared by the historical record or artifacts. For example, he is skipping several steps in their development to make it look lke they just suddenly appeared fully formed, which is not the case. A couple of examples are him skipping entirely past the Ubaid and Uruk Cultures in order to launch straight into Sumerian Culture.

Nor did the Sumerians come down from the highlands of the Fertile Crescent as he states. they were completely alien to the Middle East, and were not a Semitic people at all. The Akkadians who conquered and took over Sumeria were Semites, but the original Sumerians were not. Gilgamesh was not a Semite, he was a Sumerian. Some of the people he fought were invading Semites. The later Sargon was an Akkadian Semite, as was Hammurrabi.

Pye does not have a real-world view of Sumerians, supported by factual evidence.

All indications to me are that the Sumerians were refugees from a disaster, apparently of a nuclear nature and most likely a nuclear war, that took place in the preceding Indus Valley civilization along the Indus River in India and Pakistan. that civilization was completely eradicated in that disaster. See information on Mohenjo Daro.

For folks who want to know about the Annunaki, I think they should go to the Sumerian sources rather than simply take the word of folks like Pye, Szitchkin, and von Daniken, because those folks are out to make a buck, and much of their "information" is fake, and goes directly against what the Sumerians had to say about the subject themselves. They are not just appropriating the culture, they are re-shaping it into something unrecognizable to a Sumerian, in order to fit their narrative and make a buck by selling books full of untruths and out right made up lies.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Was watching a show about them. 

One of the questions asked was the similarity between the words Anunnaki and Anasazi. 

Also, in the Hopi language, "Anu" means ant and "Naki" means people. The Ant People. Like many depictions in their rock art. 

There definitely could be a missing link as, IMHO, we really have some gaps in out history. No knock on those who study this. Just how do you find evidence of stuff that happened thousands or tens of thousands of years ago?
Quote:While I have Neanderthal DNA that Africans don't have (and if you are Chinese, you have it too, but probably different sections of it), which might be considered a "link" of sorts, there is still no specimen you can point to and say "AHA! There is the link between Neanderthals and modern Humans!"
@"Ninurta" 
I am 100% Chinese and 100% all Woman. From one of the very coldest Regions of China. My area of China was known as Manchuria. 
[Image: 34665d78b825b8c2cebc8e658759dc62.jpg]
So, I suppose I have Neanderthal DNA, Somewhere.
[Image: 12pk1x.jpg]
All wave in fond memory of Mitochondrial Eve and Y-Chromosomal Adam ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Adam

But, disappointingly, they weren't an "item" tinybiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(04-04-2021, 02:29 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:While I have Neanderthal DNA that Africans don't have (and if you are Chinese, you have it too, but probably different sections of it), which might be considered a "link" of sorts, there is still no specimen you can point to and say "AHA! There is the link between Neanderthals and modern Humans!"
@"Ninurta" 
I am 100% Chinese and 100% all Woman. From one of the very coldest Regions of China. My area of China was known as Manchuria. 
[Image: 34665d78b825b8c2cebc8e658759dc62.jpg]
So, I suppose I have Neanderthal DNA, Somewhere.
[Image: 12pk1x.jpg]

Chinese people have, on average, more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans. Some studies show that they have as much as 25% to 50% more. Now those figures are on average, population wide, not pertaining to any specific individual, in which the comparison can vary much more widely.

Manchuria is, unless I miss my guess, on the migration route between the Altai Mountains and North America, which puts the area on the route traveled by one of the components of the American Indian's ancestors. The Altai mountains are the most westward outpost of full blood Neanderthals, and that is also where "Almas" live, which some folks believe may be a surviving Neanderthal population, AND it is where a component of the American Indian ancestry originated. A pretty important area, paleontologically speaking.

So, if any aliens ever were tinkering with human DNA, I would think that would be the more logical place to look for such tinkering than the Middle East or Sumeria... The Altai Mountains.

At least 3 different species of humans have made use of a cave in the Altai, Denisova Cave. Neanderthals, Denisovans, and "modern" humans. Might that not be the laboratory, the birthplace of modern humans, the creation center they spread out from to cover the Earth, rather than Africa?

Manchuria was as Harbin China is today, on the border of Russia (Siberia) and Korea. 
[Image: 190fd57aff3465ffa79c3fd667f5cec5.gif]

I guess that I have some Neanderthal DNA.
(04-04-2021, 11:11 PM)guohua Wrote: Manchuria was as Harbin China is today, on the border of Russia (Siberia) and Korea. 
[Image: 190fd57aff3465ffa79c3fd667f5cec5.gif]

I guess that I have some Neanderthal DNA.

Yup, most likely. Welcome to the family! We'll let you get acclimated before we start the spear chucking lessons.

I seem to recall a story from years ago about a set of stone discs found in a cave in China, in the Tien Shan Mountains as I recall, that had spiral writing on them, in one long spiral groove like on a record. It was supposed to have told a tale of an alien ship that crash landed around there, and the aliens were stranded here for the rest of their days, so produced those stone discs as a record. Kinda makes one wonder how they might relate to this Annunaki tale. As I mentioned before, I don't think the Sumerian Annunaki tinkered with anyone's DNA, but that doesn't mean NO ONE did - some aliens, some where, may have.

I think the birthplace of humanity was in Central Asia, not Africa. The several species of Denisova cave, and this spiral stone disc cave, could have some bearing on that.

ETA: Dropa Stones

My mistake. they were not found in the Tien Shan, they were found in the Baian-Kara-Ula Mountains near Tibet.

Dropa Stones on Wikipedia