Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quercetin, Bromelain and Zinc
(04-08-2021, 02:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I received my bottle of Quercetin and Bromelain today. I only took one pill, although it said to take two. My system is sensitive to some things, so I thought I'd play it safe on the first dose. 
Even with just one pill, I noticed about an hour ago that my sinuses are more open than usual and have remained open. 

Like you said, @"drussell41", I haven't breathed this freely in a very long time. 

Thanks for letting me know about this.    minusculeknocks

Did you get the combination pills, the ones with quercetin and bromelain in the same pill?

@"Ninurta" 

Yes, the one advertised on Amazon.  I'll check at my health store before buying it again. I'm sure they will have something similar.
(04-08-2021, 10:18 AM)drussell41 Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 01:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I received my bottle of Quercetin and Bromelain today. I only took one pill, although it said to take two. My system is sensitive to some things, so I thought I'd play it safe on the first dose. 
Even with just one pill, I noticed about an hour ago that my sinuses are more open than usual and have remained open. 

Like you said, @"drussell41", I haven't breathed this freely in a very long time. 

Thanks for letting me know about this.    minusculeknocks

Yeah, my bottle said take two and I only take one also.   Same reasons as you. 

That's good to know that it helped!  I'm glad it did.  I don't think it's an absolute cure, but it sure seems to help.  Do you take zinc too?

@"drussell41", yes, I take a zinc tablet every other day to keep some in my system. I get some from food too, so I don't want to overdo it.
Is it bad to lick galvanized buckets to get your zinc intake? 'Cause zinc is what they galvanize steel buckets with...
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-08-2021, 08:57 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Is it bad to lick galvanized buckets to get your zinc intake? 'Cause zinc is what they galvanize steel buckets with...

@"Ninurta", if that's what you're in to, however, I would suggest eating one of these fine foods:

The 10 Best Foods That Are High in Zinc