Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you to all Left-leaning Main Stream Media
Thanks to the Left-leaning main stream media spewing their lies about white supremacy, we are starting to see the effects it's having in the minds of the public, especially blacks. 

Quote:A black man stabbed a white 12-year-old boy at McDonald’s in Pittsburgh in what appears to be a clear anti-white hate crime.

The child is in stable condition after being stabbed by Charles Edward Turner, 51, on Sunday.
The child was with his family when the man tackled the boy and stabbed him in the neck with a box cutter.
Quote:“According to police, the boy was stabbed in the neck inside the McDonald’s at Liberty Avenue and Stanwix Street near Market Square around 2 p.m. Officers Ross Small, Harry Siwik and Steve Harris sustained injuries during the arrest. David Lewandowski and Henry Seifried, employees at McDonalds’s, also were injured,” the Pittsburgh Post Gazette reports. “According to the criminal complaint, Mr. Turner fought with officers as they tried to arrest him. The complaint alleges that Mr. Turner used racial slurs against officers, patrons and employees during his arrest and bit one of the witnesses.”

A twelve year old boy! That's really BAD!

Quote:According to local television reports, Turner was muttering “white devils” and other anti-white slurs at the crime scene, though the Post Gazette opted not to include the details about the “racial slurs” he was using.

The report goes on to say that “In the criminal complaint, a witness told police that Mr. Turner tackled the child from behind. As people tried to pull Mr. Turner away they noticed the child’s neck was slashed.”
Police do not believe that the boy and his attacker knew each other, but they do not know if it was a random spontaneous attack or if Turner had went out with the intent to kill someone.
Turner has a lengthy criminal history and had been arrested multiple times for aggravated assault, aggravated harassment by a prisoner and simple assault, with crimes going back to the 1980s.
The child was in critical condition when he was initially brought  to the hospital, but is now said to be in stable condition.
Turner is charged with criminal attempted homicide, four counts of aggravated assault, two counts of simple assault, and resisting arrest. He is currently being held in the Allegheny County Jail.

Source

This man isn't the only one who needs to be arrested; we also need to hold the press accountable for spreading all this hate between different races to create the divide narrative "they" wish to create. 
For the most part, people are good and willing to get along. But when you have people saying "this race is evil" or "that race is evil" everyday, it will eventually have the negative effect that we see in this story.
(03-22-2021, 05:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: A twelve year old boy! That's really BAD!

My guess is he was not possessed of the testicular fortitude to jump a full grown adult human male. Not only was the attack on a child, notice that it was from the rear, like he figured even that 12 year old might kick his ass hard if the boy was able to see him coming.

Quote:Source

This man isn't the only one who needs to be arrested; we also need to hold the press accountable for spreading all this hate between different races to create the divide narrative "they" wish to create. 
For the most part, people are good and willing to get along. But when you have people saying "this race is evil" or "that race is evil" everyday, it will eventually have the negative effect that we see in this story.

At this point, they are complicit in ANY racially inspired attacks, whether black on white, white on black, hispanic on white, white on hispanic, or any other combination of races you can come up with. When one seeks to promote racial division, it's anyone's guess in which directions that division may manifest itself. It tends to radiate outward in ALL directions from the source, which is ultimately Marxist social theory. The media are simply goose-stepping along in lock-step with the Marxist narrative, which at the moment is intent on producing division along racial lines.

That is why they are so hard against the phrase "all lives matter", because it is an effective counter to singling out one race and saying only their lives matter. I mentioned that phrase to a Marxist who them told me that I "just don't get it", and they were right. I don't get it, and I don't want to. Who the hell WANTS to catch racism?

In the end, segregating people by race, whatever racial lines one segregates upon, IS the ultimate expression, the very definition, of racism... and just look at WHO is pushing and promoting that neo-segregation the hardest to find the racists in modern American society. Hint: they won't be found on the Right.

Martin Luther King would be aghast at what his people have become, eschewing his exhortation to judge people by the content of their character rather than by the color of their skin - they, and many more, have been pushed back to the Stone Age of racism by the Marxist minions, and see only the color of a man's skin, and can no longer even discern the content of his character, much less evaluate him on it.

They can no longer get past skin color. if that ain't racist, I dunno what is.

When do we break out and dust off the "Blacks Only" drinking fountains again in the march to Marxist neo-segregation?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Just to add - the White House put out an alert to be watchful for that dangerous, scary old "Right Wing Extremism" a couple of days ago. This must just be a manifestation of that, nuh?

It looks like it won't be long until they have us backed into a corner. What happens when you back a critter into a corner and give it no means of escape? It will fight it's way out. We are almost there, I think.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-22-2021, 06:12 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Just to add - the White House put out an alert to be watchful for that dangerous, scary old "Right Wing Extremism" a couple of days ago. This must just be a manifestation of that, nuh?

It looks like it won't be long until they have us backed into a corner. What happens when you back a critter into a corner and give it no means of escape? It will fight it's way out. We are almost there, I think.

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why we can never allow them to take our guns.  Keep one with you at all times because you never know when it could be YOU in this situation. 

I will shoot anyone who lays a finger on me.  I know self-defense moves, but I'm too old and disabled to fight them off now. I'll just have to use the only other choice I have. 

Beware of the Mystic Wanderer!  minusculeuzi
(03-22-2021, 06:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why we can never allow them to take our guns.  Keep one with you at all times because you never know when it could be YOU in this situation. 

I will shoot anyone who lays a finger on me.  I know self-defense moves, but I'm too old and disabled to fight them off now. I'll just have to use the only other choice I have. 

Beware of the Mystic Wanderer!  minusculeuzi

Right there with ya. I don't even go to the kitchen to make a sammich unarmed. I do not sleep unarmed. I do not even go pee unarmed. If you can see me, there is a gun on my person, or at the very least within easy reach. Surprise me once, shame on you, surprise me TWICE, shame on ME!

Once upon a time, when I was a teenager, before I became my war-like modern day self, I asked my Dear Old Dad why he always kept a gun close to hand. His reply was "I'm too old to fist fight 'em now, so if it comes to trouble, I'll just blast the bastards with a two ounce trigger squeeze. THAT I can still do!"

Now, I AM the one who is there...

Careful. Some will start calling for a statue of this guy fighting "the power".
Yeah.

This is the stuff democrats voted for. They like this. I hope they are fucking proud of themselves.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
My security when needed ..
[Image: mossberg-50580.jpg]

I think we can confidently say that part of the rioting problems around the world is directly connected to the
manner that the major news-outlets report an incident without the full facts being available.

George Floyd was dragged from his car and strangled by a racist white Police Officer... except in the later
court trial, we hear that Mr Floyd had taken enough of drugs to not only effect his already damaged heart,
the amount of Fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system would've killed an average person.

Along with the alleged 'semi-lethal' Covid virus Mr floyd was dealing with, the duplicitous media sought to
hone the narrative towards racial hatred within the Police community and the tragedy was just a normal
part of modern-day society.

With riots continuing, the media continue their campaign to keep their jobs vitalised by creating links on
their web pages titled like this:

The BBC:
'Unrest as police shoot black man near Minneapolis'

But when you click the link...

Quote:Minneapolis: Daunte Wright killing by police near city sparks unrest

'Tear gas has been fired and a curfew imposed amid angry protests after police fatally shot a black man in a
traffic stop in the US city of Brooklyn Center, just north of Minneapolis. The man has been identified by relatives
as 20-year-old Daunte Wright.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9250]
A crowd of protesters swelled into the hundreds on Sunday night.
Protesters gathered outside the police HQ in Brooklyn Center, chanting Daunte Wright's name.

Brooklyn Center's mayor issued a city-wide curfew until 06:00 (11:00 GMT), telling people to "be safe, go home".
Tensions in Minneapolis are high as the trial of the former officer accused of killing George Floyd takes place.
Minnesota Governor Tim Walz said he was "closely monitoring the situation" and praying for Mr Wright's family...'

So why did the Police just randomly stop Mr Wright and shoot him?
Of course, the full facts aren't in yet, but that doesn't stop the media from doing what they complain social media
supposedly partakes in, namely innuendo and the promotion of violence.

Quote:'What's the latest at the scene?
Hundreds of protesters chanting Daunte Wright's name gathered late on Sunday outside the police headquarters
in Brooklyn Center, just a few kilometres north of central Minneapolis.

Tensions rose as police donned riot gear, and two police vehicles were pelted with stones and jumped on, Reuters
news agency reported. Protesters wrote chalk on pavements and lit candles, but police later ordered the protesters
to disperse, with footage showing tear gas and stun grenades being fired by officers.

Local media reported some looting taking place in a number of areas and Brooklyn Center Mayor Mike Elliott announced
on Twitter he was issuing a curfew until 06:00.
"We want to make sure everyone is safe. Please be safe and please go home," he wrote.

Some of the Minnesota National Guard, already deployed for the murder trial of Derek Chauvin over the death of George
Floyd, were sent to Brooklyn Center. Brooklyn Center has closed all school buildings, programmes and activities for
Monday, local media report...'
Archived BBC Article:

When are these well-funded vultures going to be held accountable for this type of promoting trouble?
It's sickening to the victims of these situations and those who it externally effects.

Bastards.
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-12-2021, 11:10 AM)BIAD Wrote: With riots continuing, the media continue their campaign to keep their jobs vitalised by creating links on
their web pages titled like this:

The BBC:
'Unrest as police shoot black man near Minneapolis'

But when you click the link...

Bastards.
tinysure

I... can't... even. 

Make no mistake, We are in a war here in the US, right now, as we speak. It's going to get worse before it gets better, because there are so few left alive who know how to fight a war like this. The "other side" is winning currently, because they have NOT forgotten how it's done.

Put. Them. Down. Like the rabid dogs they are.

The "other side" in this conflict cannot wage a guerrilla war, but they CAN fight an urban terror campaign, and that is what they are embarking upon. The urban police and police from surrounding areas are caught in the crossfire, between the self-styled "urban guerrillas" a la Carlos Marighiella, and the higher ups in Federal government and most urban governments providing aid and support to the enemy, and cover for them. The basics currently are that police in general, whom we have tasked to protect us, and ordinary citizens, who are in need of being protected, are caught between the hammer and anvil of terrorists on the streets and the terrorists in office.

The day is coming, and it doesn't appear to be that far away, that the average citizen is going to have had enough, and they will start fighting back. After all, they've spent the last year arming up.

It's likely to get ugly over here.

In Britain -as I've mentioned before, the same Left still struggle with the concept of democracy.
'Brexit' was a big thing to those who own property in Europe and are in positions of of influence
to benefit the European Union system.

When the unwashed of the UK decided they'd had enough of funding a Mafia-style business ran
by those who believe they're of superior social status, the proverbial fan was switched on and
excrement was gathered.
Five years on and its still being thrown.

The Labour Party are supposed to be the group that represents the working-class. It now kneels
to the London-based commoner-hating Marxists.

Quote:Labour Councillor Wishes Pandemic Had Happened Before Brexit to “Cull” Leave Voters

'The tolerant left continues to impress with its grace and civility. Nearly five years after the referendum,
leaked screenshots  sent to Guido reveal how David Everett, a Labour Party councillor for the North
West Leicestershire District Council, took to Facebook in September to lament the inconvenient
timing of the pandemic, writing (semi-literately):

Quote:"As for the […] attention seeking ignoramuses young and old they will
Infect each other get the flue and cull themselves.

Pity it didn’t happen before the Brexit vote and we would not be leaving
the EU. The next disaster which is going to hit us”.

Given the referendum result produced a margin of 1,269,501 votes, it seems either Mr. Everett’s maths
isn’t quite up to scratch, or he has serious concerns about a third wave of the virus.

Of course, this isn’t as unfortunately timed as the story from earlier this week in which Labour candidate
Janette Williamson asked of Prince Phillip “why the f**k isn’t he dead yet?“...'
SOURCE:

tinysure 'flue'... They're not sending their best.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"Ninurta" : I'm surprised things have remained as calm as they have to this point.

@"BIAD" : The C-Students are in charge.  What we see as policy today is the product of the mediocracy produced by a profoundly corrupt system.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]